SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that my comment left yesterday balanced a little bit the prejudice.😬

View attachment 53720
The woman is deluded and needs a good talking to. Most mums with throw in a pair of jeans and coat to go trick/treating with their tots. She's preening herself in the mirror worrying about her outfit - it's for the kids you idiot, noones gonna be looking at you!! She doesn't even know or care what the new nanny has taken her children too, you'll go a long way before you find a 'mother' like that.

The woman is deluded and needs a good talking to. Most mums with throw in a pair of jeans and coat to go trick/treating with their tots. She's preening herself in the mirror worrying about her outfit - it's for the kids you idiot, noones gonna be looking at you!! She doesn't even know or care what the new nanny has taken her children too, you'll go a long way before you find a 'mother' like that.
Did you hear Eddie say 'i think you're happy now' when anal finally got a good pic of her kids who had been posing and saying cheese for ages, not daring to move! Total weird woman . The only thing that makes her happy is a photo not her actual kids

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That was one of her concerns - to cook dinner, get the kids ready for Halloween and to do it all before losing the light so she could take a decent picture. Priorities....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Concerning the SJsXmas, for those who were asking :

619A636A-4994-4340-AE6B-F41086470BED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
@LightWitch yes you heard right.

At the beginning of the brushing teeth scene, Wardo told Anna that there is (black) make up left on his eyes.
So that reminded him when his eye was blue/red/purple because of the bruise,I guess.
Because he,then, spontaneously asked her if she remember when he ate the wrapper of a candy.
And he said clearly “you smacked my eye” 😳

Then she told him she doesn’t remember and he kept telling the story (I don’t understood very well as I am no English speaker on a daily basis but if someone could listen multiple times to hear what he said, that would be helpful).
And she said with an attitude like she is busy brushing his teeth “I have no idea what you are talking about”.

Well, there is a proverb, I don’t know if there is an equivalent in English : the truth comes out of children’s mouth.
I think he doesn’t lie, poor Wardo smacked in the eye for eating a wrapper.
Poor little Eduardo. I dont think he lies. But him remembering that is so heartbreaking for me. This is why I always feel sorry for Eduardo.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor little Eduardo. I dont think he lies. But him remembering that is so heartbreaking for me. This is why I always feel sorry for Eduardo.
Yes, why would he spontaneously create a story? He said that in the most natural way, and that’s what is sad.
It makes me remember Emilia saying naturally “I put them in my cold showers”.

• Sad
So much to say about 1 little IG story 🤣

First why in the hell have Benefit not dropped Anna after shower gate??! Sending her Birthday gifts like she not a horrible mother who condoned abusing her kids. 🤦‍♀️

The witch of Botoxia had been reading here. Making sure to show a Birthday card from a unnamed former nanny. See guys Jonathan doesn't treat out nannies like tit.

Seems she's dumped the kids off on the new mommy straight away this morning. The house is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Hopefully the new mommy I mean nanny has taken them all out to do something fun!

• Angry
To be fair, and I'm not a fan of Anal or her parenting. Eddie was probably about to put a small sweet in the wrapper into his mouth and Anal swooped to grab it before he did and hit him in the eye by accident ,or it just felt like it because she swiped so quick. I doubt she hit him in the eye on purpose. To him he probably felt it that way but I'd say it was a reflex because he was about to eat a sweet in a rapper.

Reactions: 8
Well, it really depends on what clients want. Can consult and encourage them to make different choices but it's always up to the client. The bitter reality is that a lot of brands don't care very much. Deal breaker criteria seems to be - racism, homophobia and abuse/violence.
Influencers have had the biggest impact on me of any marketing I've ever consumed, however, it's been negative. There are so many brands now that I refuse to support because of their poor choices in who they choose to represent them.

Had child services actually done a proper investigation or found anything amiss, I think companies would've withdrawn their support and said as much, everyone wants to be the good guy. But without any hard evidence, of course I'm not surprised that nobody has.
Even if child services thought there was a possibility that cold showers were being used and sent A&J to parenting classes or something, could a company really say they had dropped them because of showergate? It seems like, because it can't be proven, that the company could possibly be sued for libel if they included it in their letters to customers stating why they chose not to be affiliated with them any longer.

IF the SJs have lost anything post shower gate, it was done quietly. Usually companies are very eager to publicly take a stand and say because of incident X we have severed all ties to person X.
Has this happened in the past? I feel like the only way we've known they've been dropped in the past is when someone writes the company to complain and receive a reply stating they would no longer use them to promote their company any longer and the person who received the letter shares it.

Our society is so forgiving, it takes so much for someone to be truly canceled. Think Chris Brown for instance, everyone knows he beat up Rihanna, everyone saw the pictures...but that didn't stop him from becoming even more famous since.
This is so sickeningly true, especially if the person is talented. At least the SJs don't have anything to offer. No music, great acting, religion, politics, etc. People who choose not to support them lose nothing.

Last edited:
Has this happened in the past? I feel like the only way we've known they've been dropped in the past is when someone writes the company to complain and receive a reply stating they would no longer use them to promote their company any longer and the person who received the letter shares it.
Yes, they lost several contracts during the cold showergate I remember.
And also Anna’s contract with ASDA after the tasteless joke about the roofy.

To be fair, and I'm not a fan of Anal or her parenting. Eddie was probably about to put a small sweet in the wrapper into his mouth and Anal swooped to grab it before he did and hit him in the eye by accident ,or it just felt like it because she swiped so quick. I doubt she hit him in the eye on purpose. To him he probably felt it that way but I'd say it was a reflex because he was about to eat a sweet in a rapper.
I agree, thank you, it didn’t come into my mind.
I don’t like making things out of nothing, but I always expect anything from them.

Last edited:
Yes, they lost several contracts during the cold showergate I remember.
And also Anna’s contract with ASDA after the tasteless joke about the roofy.
Sorry, I screwed up the quotes.

"Usually companies are very eager to publicly take a stand and say because of incident X we have severed all ties to person X."

I was referring to this. Has a company come forward publicly to announce they aren't working with the SJs? I could only remember it being said in a reply to an individual who complained. But, I guess maybe a private email could be considered as such.

I went back and changed the quotes so it hopefully makes sense now.

Reactions: 3
I'm appalled at the long, loving, heart felt caption for her precious dogs birthday! She's off her rocker! So that's why she had the dogs groomed. She was planning on taking pictures with her favorite child and wanted her to look somewhat taken care of.
Then Jonathan's gross comment!! They really are not right in the head!😳
Screenshot_20191102-081544_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I was referring to this. Has a company come
forward publicly to announce they aren't working with the SJs?
I could only remember it being said in a reply to an individual who complained. But, I guess maybe a private email could be considered as such.
ASDA publicly wrote a tweet, answering someone’s concern, because Anna showed support to Jonathan about the roofy joke.
Of course, Jonathan made the video private after that.

54403A76-93A6-41A4-81E6-C353CA01F3E9.jpeg

311BC5AF-D245-4B61-B848-9F61C5BF93B8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So much to say about 1 little IG story 🤣

First why in the hell have Benefit not dropped Anna after shower gate??! Sending her Birthday gifts like she not a horrible mother who condoned abusing her kids. 🤦‍♀️

The witch of Botoxia had been reading here. Making sure to show a Birthday card from a unnamed former nanny. See guys Jonathan doesn't treat out nannies like tit.

Seems she's dumped the kids off on the new mommy straight away this morning. The house is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Hopefully the new mommy I mean nanny has taken them all out to do something fun!
Like I said, with zero hard evidence of them doing anything wrong (=nobody knows how cold the water was; they didn't post footage of Alessia screaming in the shower of them) Benefit, like all the other companies will side with whoever helps their bottom line. 💁‍♀️
It sucks, but that is a advertising/marketing reality.

ASDA publicly wrote a tweet, answering someone’s concern, because Anna showed support to Jonathan about the roofy joke.
Of course, Jonathan made the video private after that.

View attachment 53753

View attachment 53752
Yeah, see that's what I was saying, that wasn't like shower gate, that was something real and that was something anyone would love to take a stand on because there was evidence. That's a situation where you can easily be the good guy.

No one reacted to shower gate, so I honestly don't think they've lost anything major.

Last edited:
I was shocked, and still am, that of all the companies, ASDA/WalMart, who has a horrible reputation in the US, was the one who handled the situation most appropriately. Perhaps the company is managed better in the UK? I'm not even sure how management of the two are divided, if at all.

I do think someone got through to Disney about working with such a vile family. Their trip was definitely canceled and I haven't seen them work with Disney since. Was that Shawn the Sheep movie through Disney?

Also it seems there have been several companies who have quietly parted ways with them in the past. In fact they lost so many deals a few yrs back because we were all contacting brands that Johnathan made a long cry baby vidoe about it.
I think shower gate didn't have the same impact on their brand as rape gate bc there were less ppl contacting companies telling them about it. If the company only knows the bullshit Gleam feeds them about the Sjs they look pretty enticing. It's only when consumers enlightened these brands that they choose not to work with them.

No one reacted to shower gate, so I honestly don't think they've lost anything major.
Did people write letters to companies other than Scamp and Dude? Scamp and Dude seem to be in Gleam's pocket. I feel like I might be coming off as arguing, which isn't the case at all. I've been out of the loop so much lately that my questions are sincere.

I do think someone got through to Disney about working with such a vile family. Their trip was definitely canceled and I haven't seen them work with Disney since. Was that Shawn the Sheep movie thing trhough Disney?
I know it's not a popular opinion, but I still think that meme Anna posted had something to do with it. Combining racism with criticism of the company you're supposed to be doing an AD for seems like a terrible combination.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.