SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but going back to the vlog yesterday where Anna was moaning about how messy the camper van is getting. Whilst Jonathan was being her b*tch boy, running in to get her dairy free decaf latte (or whatever rubbish she ordered him to get her) she could have done a quick spritz up of the back of the camper van. Wiped up all the food from the floor and picked up all the rubbish that had been sprawled around and put it in the bin. Then again, does she actually know how to clean? Since she doesn't do it herself at home... No doubt when they get back, one of the behind their behind the scenes workers will be put on camper van cleanup duty before it gets sent back.

And was the dramatic end that the camera broke? What was the dramatic end?

Reactions: 8
Anna calling this outfit “can’t be looking like a slut” is rude even if it seems to be a joke.
I’m not concerned as I wear a v long hijab but people wears this kind of outfit on a daily basis (or evening) and are not “slut”.
She wore the same length even shorter in the summer with bare legs and she was fine with that.

Plus, like someone said she has a young following so if someone from her follower sees a woman wearing this kind of outfit, she would think she is a slut or is looking like one.
Anna needs to mind her big mouth before posting a IG story.

If I were her, I would dress up, and have fun with them.
I don’t celebrate Halloween but if it was the case, I would find a simple pretty costume and enjoy the evening making my children laugh.
Plus, it would make excellent content for the vlog ( they vlog their life, so she would kill two birds with one stone).

And was the dramatic end that the camera broke? What was the dramatic end?
Yes, it was the broken camera, what a dramatic end....but he had to find an attractive title, it takes a lot to be creative !🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I'm literally too embarrassed for her to comment anything at this point
She looks ridiculous, her behaviour is ridiculous , she is ridiculous and pointless it’s a shame she doesn’t put in as much effort into parenting as she does into her posing and preening she is so shallow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just one more thing, those are the same dirty shoes she was wearing while picking out this very outfit in her bedroom. On the cream coloured carpet, where she puts Andrea on the floor. The dirt looks dried, so they didn't get dirty while walking to the bench. OCD Anna strikes again.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
😳 I’ve no word.
We can see the upper part of the thighs,what is meant to be hidden.
Yeah I think that's why she decided the shorts looked slutty. But if she's aware and is judging her outfit that way why not change? She looks like she wants to get it on with a pumpkin, somehow this is the most excited she's looked in weeks.

So little food yet again. Guess Andrea didn't fill up his diaper enough to feed the whole fam.
D5AF9DF9-54E5-4A8E-A2E7-160E70F86817.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah I think that's why she decided the shorts looked slutty. But if she's aware and is judging her outfit that way why not change? She looks like she wants to get it on with a pumpkin, somehow this is the most excited she's looked in weeks.

So little food yet again. Guess Andrea didn't fill up his diaper enough to feed the whole fam.
View attachment 53402
I was more concerned about the amount of rice shown. Barely even covers the bottom of the saucepan.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I'm literally too embarrassed for her to comment anything at this point
Too slutty for trick or treating but not for the gram, where the tops of the tights are even more visible than on stories). Also says the woman who's 7 year old is wearing a Harley Quinn Halloween costume.

Can't believe she actually made dinner at a normal ish time! And will probably not reheat. Unless her and Jonathan are eating after trick or treating. Mmmm reheated prawn curry and rice.

The campervan trip was just them stuck inside somewhere else than the grey prison for 2 days. Well apart from the hotel 😉. Why else pack a yoga matt that she uses for her workouts if there was going to be no where to do a workout? The kids couldn't even see the views as the blinds were down. And they had their heads stuck in their ipads. There was no sentiment from any of them towards his Mum. No warm greeting. Just camera on her doing up her flies from the get go. Anna ended up spending more time with her than Jonathan as he had to get content for the vlog making Alessia sit in the mud. He ignored her efforts to introduce him to her friends and just acted like a child needing to touch everything and thinking he could do everything so much better. And that cold ass goodbye was just horrible.

You can tell it wasn't thought out at all. Jonno acting surprised there were delicate things in the room and Farquhar needing peace that him and the kids were disturbing. Not taking anything for breakfast even though they've "camped" in the middle of nowhere. Not packing any wipes when you're eating all your meals in the van and know what a mess the kids make when eating. On that note, the porridge explosion I think was her, she's the only one who eats it and the others were shown with croissants etc. Not having enough nappies! But at least she had some washing up liquid and a cloth for her beloved hydrate mate bottle, the only "dish" they will have had.

I'd say well done to them for actually looking after their own kids, but that was all on Emilia really. Who looked liked she'd just had enough.

I've been so tempted to ask about the SJXmas giveaway. Maybe they'll get away with it saying his Mum was last weeks winner and that was her wishlist.

Reactions: 15
Emilia's reaction to Jonathan's joke about leaving the sock behind in today's vlog just shows how much she really enjoyed the trip... (NOT AT ALL)

Last edited:
  • Sad
NEW VLOG

😑 really ?
Casually including an #ad for a cleansing brush.

DBE142B6-C46A-493E-83AD-2FF9A30640D3.jpeg

No, you need a good facial clean because of the amount of make up you use everyday.

90436B3B-B937-4DD1-8CA1-0A18274ACBAE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leonandlime that's exactly what I thought!. So that is only what she and jonnyrotten tooth are eating. Stop bloody lying you stupid woman and show what you are REALLY feeding the kids for once
😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just one more thing, those are the same dirty shoes she was wearing while picking out this very outfit in her bedroom. On the cream coloured carpet, where she puts Andrea on the floor. The dirt looks dried, so they didn't get dirty while walking to the bench. OCD Anna strikes again.
She used to go pick up dog poop in the yard in her flip flops and then wear them on their upstairs carpet. She'd then lay Alessia, face down with no blanket or anything, on the same carpet. Alessia was a tiny baby who could barely lift her head, so that her mouth was all over the carpet. They are gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
TESTING OUR RELATIONSHIP VLOG RECRAP

And on the screen cap it says 'this could be the end'. Stop with the bleeping clickbait already. Then again, this could be the end of anyone being even remotely interested in their crap so maybe they are on to something after all. [comment after watching it : LOL! I was kinda on to something with that joke, huh? BUT... no way, no wayyyyyyyy. ]

"And that is the end of our marriage" is what Jonathan opens the vlog with. Just shut up with these stupid jokes.

EWW. We get the classic voice over, "I just finished my workout" on a black screen - then it's Anna in the bathroom with no makeup on trying to do her skin care routine. It's a fore ad and she can't even learn the features so she has to read everything off her phone. She washes her face and all for a full 5 minutes. By the way, I do not have the paid advertising tag on my video and I'm the 36th person to watch. Dunno if it will appear later, or only when they get reported for not disclosing it with the tag?

Jonathan shows off the camper van once again and mentions he needs to clean the toilet. Nothing happens. We've seen that damn thing in too many videos. He blabs and name drops cruise companies and feels like the camper van reminds him of being on a cruise. WTF.

Next thing we're at breakfast, Andrea is being fed for once and Jonathan makes a dumb joke "I left a sock at grandma's house, so we have to go back and get it." Alessia starts crying and Emilia looks absolutely horrified. Everyone plays rock paper scissors and I'm bored to tears.

Jonathan is outside with Alessia, they get into the camper van and Alessia asks 'Is Mommy coming?' then she starts humping the cushions.... WHAT A TREAT FOR THE FRIENDLIEST FRIENDS! Ugh. Apparently he's driving to Portsmouth to return it... he just cleaned it and yet the whole family has to come for some reason? Because Anna didn't want to be alone with the kids? Jonathan shows off the sat nav, gets gas, they go to yet another rest stop because they haven't eaten enough crap lately.

OH FOR duck'S SAKE JONATHAN FILMS AS HE'S PULLING OUT THE TOILET! Thank god he stopped short of showing the content. It must've been hard for him to suppress the urge.

At the rental place he gets back into the Land Rover and it feels like another covert ad because he couldn't have filmed the logo and interior any more if he tried. For lunch they're getting burgers. Again. Next thing the are doing a dumb dog montage and it's back to the scene where they say that's the end of our marriage.

Anna says she put more effort into them having four kids than Jonathan cause "you just planted your seed" ...honestly, he does maybe 10 time as much with those kids, but sure Madame Witch, you deserve all the credit for being an incubator and a milk bar. Jonathan puts his arm around the Witch and she complains "ouch you're crushing my back, my shoulders." JESUS. I mean, I wouldn't want to have this hobbit's arm around me either, but she had sex with him at least five times, so shut up.

They talk about the trip but not really, just half sentences, a joke about getting banned from a restaurant. Then they talk about about how their 10 yr youtube anniversary is coming up and how they said they'd do it for ten, so maybe this is the last year. Yeah, it won't be. The kids are not that lucky. And they're just saying that for the engagements. Cue all the minions whining how they cannot leave YT ever. I've said this before, IMO they are gearing up to migrate to Instagram. But do I think they will quit YT? Absolutely not. They are far to narcissistic for that and IGTV videos are just too short for their desire to share their vapid content.

Jonathan talking about YT: "For the last year or two, we've been afraid, almost like, to be yourself these days." So essentially he's saying he's portraying a better version of himself? Yikes. How much worse is he? So, their plans for the last (read: NEXT) six months of YT are: "For the last six months, let's just stop worrying what people think... cause when first did youtube we didn't care what people think, we just shared our lives..." WE ARE AWARE. "And we find ourselves now, we can't share our lives anymore" "I feel like it's cause whenever we try to be more open things always like... I don't know... twisted, drama" Jonathan and Anna are talking over each other so it's impossible to transcribe it properly "It always come back in such a negative way, but then it loses the authencity..." "So forget about it, so starting monday, we'll vlog like we don't care, like nobody's watching... so let's just... why not, we've got nothing to lose." Um, what the duck. What more could they possibly share? A witch and hobbit sex tape? Actual cold shower footage? "It might create lots of drama...but who cares... it probably will... let's go out with a bang, let's get kicked off the platform.... operation get banned starts on monday.... " LOL Anna does the timeout symbol and says it stands for toilet break in gymnastics. That's literally timeout everywhere else my love. She then says Eduardo needs to pee during every class and how annoyed she is every time she has to take him. And this is how it ends. The title had nothing to do with the content of the video, the weird announcement will just be another thing they don't go through with because they never follow through on anything... remember that Christmas project? The one they are behind at and conveniently forgot about?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd say well done to them for actually looking after their own kids, but that was all on Emilia really. Who looked liked she'd just had enough.
Wait until Emilia becomes a fluent reader (which I don't think she is yet) and finds the commentary channels and sites such as this one. On the one hand - poor thing. On the other - I expect some sort of uprising at home, at some point. And rightfully so.

Reactions: 10

Emilia's costume couldn't be more inappropriate if they tried. She looks like a baby hooker. I don't care that this is a Harley Quinn outfit, she is seven. She shouldn't look like a tiny prostitute. The end. And if they are walking around like that, she'll get soooooo cold!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wait, so Anna is worried about looking like a slut and she dresses her 7 year old like THIS??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Agree with above... Dressing your child as a slutty character from a 15 certificate film called Suicide Squad... Words just fail me.. Stupid stupid woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.