SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all of Anna's mirror selfies feature the broken toilet now. Of course they do!
At least she's not wearing the maroon Sweaty Betty the entire week. But maybe she wore the outfit on her trip already.
6478A5B2-6A29-462C-BEC2-A60A44C63315.png

934E54BE-BA47-41DE-A21C-ED14737E4627.png

Reactions: 3
The grandmother did not go with them on the trip, she was just at the castle with them for what looked like a very short visit.
That grandmother is Jonathan's mum, who is currently looking after her terminally ill partner, so no, she was not with them on the whole trip.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but leaving a broken toilet seat like this for a year is just disgusting when you have the money to call a handyman. Maybe I'm slightly OCD, but the fact that they at least not align the seat with the bowl drives me nuts! Sanitary installations are a priority and should get fixed ASAP, not after Jonathan buys himself the ancient olive tree for £3500, a £150'000 Ferrari and GWagon within months of each other and Anna a £1000 LV phone case. But that's how you know they're nouveau riche, the things other people can see and are status symbols are more important to them. The cictern is also broken btw.
But this is OCD Anna, she let's her children eat from a table where Jonathan put Alessia on in her muddy shoes the day before (to get a better shot of her for his vlog) without bringing any cloths or sanitary wipes...

This morning, when Alessia in her witch costume came crying that Eduardo hit her again, Jonathan is just busy filming her and when she sobs "he did it again" he just says "are you a witch? Yaa?". Then you see Eduardo doing something so Andrea that makes him cry and the story cuts off. Can't have the viewers see their real life. This is what I mean when I say that he's not an involved or loving father at all. Jonathan is always looking at the viewfinder of the camera, making doughy eyes and pouts while pretending to listen to what the kids say, but you quickly realise, he's not listening at all. Remember when Jonathan made the kids hyper once again while Andrea and Alessia were napping, so they jumped, Anna came in raging and the first thing Jonathan says is "it was them, it wasn't me!". He's still a little child, throwing his own kids under the bus to get away scot-free from Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. He doesnt dote on them for any other reason than to try and maintain the perfect dad image. He doesn't treat them like people in their own right, he sees them as an extension of him. He constantly ignores their needs on camera so you can only imagine what hes like off camera. In shots of him when hes not aware of the camera on him he is just as aloof and pissy as Annal.

And selfies with toilets? Utter trash!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This morning, when Alessia in her witch costume came crying that Eduardo hit her again, Jonathan is just busy filming her and when she sobs "he did it again" he just says "are you a witch? Yaa?". Then you see Eduardo doing something so Andrea that makes him cry and the story cuts off
I warn about EdwardO. He is going to be a real problem to society. Mark these words.

And selfies with toilets? Utter trash!
Yes, but that's the fun fair mirror that makes her look thinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit late but I am just watching the Scotland vlog where Jonathon's poor mum awkwardly says goodbye and calls them 'really nice people'...that scene was just so odd! Is there a chance she was being passive aggressive or maybe even sarcastic? What a weird thing to say to family, very sad.

Reactions: 9
Not necessarily, yes, he comes from a toxic home where mummy once hit him with a clothes hanger because "she forgot it was in her hand when she wanted to slap him with her hand", is proud of kicking daddy in the n*ts, cackles when him or his siblings hurt themselves, finds it hilarious to lay out a broken light bulb for their daddy to step in, throws a kitchen chair after daddy, bites and hits daddy. But he can still rise above his childhood. Anna is violent and Jonathan ignorant because they're just not decent people who have lived sheltered, shut in lives for 10+ years and never set foot into the real world where they would've been taught rather quickly that this behaviour is not OK. Neither of them has friends or work mates to criticise them, they live inside a codependent bubble which meant neither of them was ever forced to develop the social skills needed to function outside of their vlog. If Eduardo gets lucky he'll have teachers and friends guiding him and he'll learn that what he sees at home isn't acceptable and that loving someone doesn't involve hitting and that he can get someone's attention without biting.

I don't think she was being sarcastic. His mum seems like a genuinely lovely lady (and so do his sisters and brother and their spouses). I think she just loves her son no matter what. He's always been a problem child and I can imagine her worrying about him a fair bit when he was growing up. She's seems rather submissive towards Jonathan and knowing his temper and how he's unable to accept criticism, she's probably scared that he'd seize all contact with him and her grandchildren if she'd dare to criticise him or give him any kind of advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So all of Anna's mirror selfies feature the broken toilet now. Of course they do!
At least she's not wearing the maroon Sweaty Betty the entire week. But maybe she wore the outfit on her trip already.
View attachment 53294
View attachment 53295
Taking bathroom selfies with your ratchet broken toliet in full view is such a trashy thing to do. Unless you're in a 10 million $ house taking a selfie in your fancy million $ bathroom it just comes off so trashy. She looks like a thirsty insecure trailer trash queen. Only Anna and insecure 14 yr olds take toliet selfies.
Also what's wrong with her boobs? Is it the wonky "skinny" mirror making it look like 1 boob is way higher then the other? 1 looks saggy and low.

• Heart
He has mentioned a few times in the vlogs that the bathrooms need to be done, but 'they didn't have the money'. So in other words, he is hoping for a sponsor deal or freebies, and even a year later, those haven't happened yet. So he'd rather spend his money on endlessly redoing the driveway and buying olive trees of £3000+ as well as countless other trees and bushes only to have them die because he refuses to actually plant them.....

He is NOT looking out for what is best for his family, he does not care as long as he is having fun and he can get a few vlogs out of it. Who cares that the toilet seat has been broken for a year and the toilet in the girls' bathroom is not working? He's not going to pay for it, he wants it done for free.

• Angry
This is what Anna is going to wear to go trick or treating with her 4 children 🤦‍♀️ Her life is so empty and pathetic she thinks she needs to dress up like she's going to an event to go trick or treating! Is she so mentally ill she's oblivious to how ridiculous she'll look prancing around in heels while all the other real moms have on trainers and cute Halloween tops? Am I the only 1 who finds her need to dress up in skirts and fancy clothes daily to sit in her house all day a huge red flag of some serious mental problems? Of course we all know she's got them but this comes off disturbed in a looney kind of way.
There was a very mentally disturbed women who lived in my town who would every single day put on a full face of clownish makeup. I'm talking electric blue eyeshadow with bright red lipstick and red blush. She was dead serious about it though and you would see her in the grocery store looking like a clown but she had no idea how silly she looked because of her illness. Anna gives me the same vibes.

Screenshot_20191031-074654_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what Anna is going to wear to go trick or treating with her 4 children 🤦‍♀️ Her life is so empty and pathetic she thinks she needs to dress up like she's going to an event to go trick or treating! Is she so mentally ill she's oblivious to how ridiculous she'll look prancing around in heels while all the other real moms have on trainers and cute Halloween tops? Am I the only 1 who finds her need to dress up in skirts and fancy clothes daily to sit in her house all day a huge red flag of some serious mental problems? Of course we all know she's got them but this comes off disturbed in a looney kind of way.
There was a very mentally disturbed women who lived in my town who would every single day put on a full face of clownish makeup. I'm talking electric blue eyeshadow with bright red lipstick and red blush. She was dead serious about it though and you would see her in the grocery store looking like a clown but she had no idea how silly she looked because of her illness. Anna gives me the same vibes.

View attachment 53350
You forgot her fun quote! "I'm a mother of four and I'm taking them trick-or-treating tonight, I can't be looking like a slut."

I mean, if she thinks her shorts look slutty, why the hell does she put them on, show them off, push them up to a show a little more leg, what the hell?! Why would you even consider wearing shorts? I looked up her weather because I was curious.....
930D84F6-90C0-45A9-BA0A-53CF9B683B35.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 53350
So these shorts are too short and look "slutty", yet the ones she wore all summer with the lace bits were fine? Hmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I came from the Instagram story....
What In the name of god is she wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back in the days she was pretty normal, you could see her with no makeup on and wearing comfy clothes while she was at home, now she is just hideous, looking like a clown with tons of lipstick layers and parading in blazers or shorts. How can she not understand that she is not likeable, audience loves simple and relatable people, especially mothers. She can’t even kiss her children without ruining her precisely applied lip liner. Sooo so sad! 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a thing to say anyway, does she forget she has loads of young followers.
Also see date night was back with only the two of them sitting in the restaurant, oh what fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi new 👋🏼 Been reading for months but think it’s time to join in!

There ‘date nights’ do my head in! They aren’t real date nights, they go out for a hour eat then she is home to bed and he is up to god knows what 🤢

I am stay at home mum to 4 kids and my husband runs his own business and is very busy but we manage a proper date night every month or so and those include all sorts of things cinema, shows, one off experiences, night away close to home, always food and alcohol, lots of hours of fun and laughs.
I understand every couple are different but they’re set up is very weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thats not a normal outfit choice for a mum taking their kids trick or treating (especially when its chilly) but as long as all eyes are on Anna she's a happy camper and that's all that matters 😉

Reactions: 12
She will be back home and in bed before the temperature drops for evening. [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.