SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vlog about stopping for food three times and nothing else. They really don't do much work except the bare minimum anymore. Three days of the same thing stretched over three vlogs whilst they take three days off vlogging. Yep, they're so hard working and deserving of their money. 🙄😴
Anal banging on about the kids amazing memories, what memories you deluded fool. You did nothing only drive, eat, stop at a castle and spend half a day at Grandma's.
Now you think you're going to be 100% Italian because of a language course?!🙈
Why do you need a Nanny to mind the kids to learn a language? Ffs! 🙄🙈
She uses her kids as an excuse for everything.
JonBoy begging for a freebie camera at the end. Buy one like everyone else.
You'd think with it being half term, they'd have plenty of good content from places they could take the kids to get them out of the grey castle😤

Reactions: 9
So correct me if I’m wrong.
We are everyday witnessing their bedtime with pyjamas, underwear etc
And now that they are in a campervan trip we don’t see their bedtime?
When do they sleep?
Where do they sleep?
How is the campervan bedtime?

Still thinking that they sleep at the hotel, like I said from the beginning.
Jonathan and Anna you are some scam people (or whatever the name in English lol)

Reactions: 13
JonBoy begging for a freebie camera at the end. Buy one like everyone else.
He's begging again??! 😡 The pics for the paedos' benefit and the begging (while owning a £1.6 mil mansion) are the two things that enrage me the most.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
A DRAMATIC END TO OUR ROAD TRIP VLOG RECRAP

I've done this a bit differently today to show how terribly boring their vlogs are. And spoiler alert - NOTHING dramatic happens.

SCENE 1 - Driving through the night. Nothing happens.

SCENE 2 - It's a bit brighter. Nothing happens. Mrs. and Mrs. Witch blab a bit and describe the countryside.

SCENE 3 - "It's a little bit brighter." It's 6 am. Anna put her makeup on courtesy of her plugin makeup mirror. More description of scenery. Emilia looks 50 shades of done with it all. Eduardo is still enjoying it.

SCENE 4 - "The best thing about this trip has been the signs about feral goats." is Anna's conclusion.

SCENE 5 - They're at a rest stop. Nothing happens. Maybe they got junk food.

SCENE 6 - They are back in the camper van, the kids are hyperactive and Anna groans in the background.

SCENE 7 - They've made it to Liverpool and are getting Subway. The kids are running around the restaurant. Anna orders sweetcorn on all the Sandwiches. Nothing happens.

SCENE 8 - They are back in the camper van and at yet another rest stop. Andrea isn't strapped in properly. Anna says he looks cute. She regrets that she didn't bring disinfective wipes because the van gets super grubby. Maybe she expected Ocado to deliver to the camper van door. The floor is filthy. Gas is 2 pounds cheaper there. Anna demands a decaf latte. With foam. Non-dairy if possible. Stupid diva. It's a gas station not Starbucks.

SCENE 9 - Another rest stop. The girls play with one of these plastic cars you can sit in there. Nobody needs to go to the loo. Nothing happens.

SCENE 10 - Jonathan says "For our last meal on the road, we've come to tossed. We got tired of switching between McDonalds, Burger King and Starbucks." Why the duck did the not go to other places? Jonathan tasks Emilia with... looking after her siblings.

SCENE 11 - They are eating their tossed back in the camper van. To me it looks like they got the worst food you can get at tossed, Nachos and maybe chilli.

SCENE 12 - It's night again, they talk about how there have been a few mishaps on the trip, clothes needed to be changed (cold camper van showers anyone?) but everyone survived. To be fair, I really thought Anna would need to be sectioned 4 hours into their journey. Anna said she brought her yoga mat, the plugin makeup mirror, trainers, 15 bags of toiletries (I honestly don't think it was an exaggeration). Anna says she enjoyed the camper van toilet. WHAT THE HELL. She claims it was a positive experience. Anna wants to do an Italian language course 'when we sort out our child care situation' because she wants to be fluent. "This is what I wanted to do after I stopped breastfeeding." How is that related at all???? It's a freaking online course, too! I mean, fair enough, I do think it's nice she's brushing up her Italian skills, that's so much better than pretending to be super Italian all the time not even speak the language properly or make any of the dishes properly.

SCENE 13 - End of vlog rant. A minion said they camped by Loch Ness and Jonathan claims he didn't even know. Well, I've never been so I can't say they were or weren't but my guess is, if they had been by or near bleeping Loch Ness they would've known. There would've been so many signs!!!! The dramatic end is... that the camera broke? LOL! This is the worst clickbait of all time. NOTHING happened in this entire vlog! NOTHING.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So correct me if I’m wrong.
We are everyday witnessing their bedtime with pyjamas, underwear etc
And now that they are in a campervan trip we don’t see their bedtime?
When do they sleep?
Where do they sleep?
How is the campervan bedtime?

Still thinking that they sleep at the hotel, like I said from the beginning.
Jonathan and Anna you are some scam people (or whatever the name in English lol)
100% they all stayed in a hotel/inn/motel/airbnb.
Their fans are too dumb/young/sycophantic to understand that he lies to them and how editing & music are used to manipulate everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
End of vlog rant. A minion said they camped by Loch Ness and Jonathan claims he didn't even know. Well, I've never been so I can't say they were or weren't but my guess is, if they had been by or near bleeping Loch Ness they would've known.
It wasn’t Loch Ness, they were too far west to be anywhere near Loch Ness. They stopped at the Aldi in Fort William and the next day they went to Eilean Donan Castle with his mum so must be close to where she lives, not sure if he actually said where she lives.

The hobbit is a muppet!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The poor doggos. They're clearly not being well cared for.

Small white fur dogs are extremely high maintenance. If you feed them low quality food, hard water, and don't brush their face at least once a day the stains will show on their face. Sometimes it is genetic or can be the result of clogged tear ducts but since this is around the mouth and considering the heavy staining... The dogs need to be groomed by a professional asap. I don't get why they have so many dogs. Yes, maltese dogs are a toy breed and don't require as much exercise but they are still living sentient beings that you need to care for. They're not there to just look cute.

Jonathan's ten head is getting out of control. It's funny that he expects Anna to look a certain way but that doesn't apply to him ever.
Those dogs have had a varied diet based on freebies or what is cheapest. Disgusting how badly their health has been managed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes i would say 🤢

View attachment 53143

And considering yesterday’s vlog, for people who didn’t see some of the infamous mean tweets about her MIL :

View attachment 53141

View attachment 53142

Yes,the lukewarm (not cold guys!) buffet from #platterlondon, totally #glutenfreedairyfreeandeverythingfree.
Wow! Those tweets show her true colours! Despicable person she is. It proves just how much Jonathan worships the witch, because if my Husband spoke like that about my parents, well he wouldn’t be my Husband. Also, if my brothers wife or Sisters OH spoke about my Mum & Dad like that they would never be welcome in my house and if I‘d seen those tweets, I would’ve put her in her place!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They really are made for each other! I'm actually amazed she lets him go around looking like a hobo in the shocking outfits he wears (the outfit he wore for the parents school festival evening that 'he' planned is a particular highlight), especially when she's so looks obsessed.
Let's hope they never split up and inflict themselves on some other poor unfortunate souls! 😱🙈🤞
I can totally see how she let's him go around dressed like he does! Have you seen how she dresses???! 🤣
Screenshot_20191030-155154_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those dogs have had a varied diet based on freebies or what is cheapest. Disgusting how badly their health has been managed.
When the dogs first had a few teeth pulled, Anna was told she had to brush their teeth. She laughed about it in the vlog 'With 4 kids and 6 dogs, that ain't gonna happen'. Sorry? YOU wanted these dogs!

A long time ago, she vlogged with Albi, talking about what this breed needs. That they need daily walks 'because dogs just need to be walked, that's just how it is' and how you need to wash their faces and groom them.

The dogs get groomed once a month, I have neverrrr seen them brush the dogs. Their teeth do not get cleaned eventhough she knows this breed is known for problems with their teeth. They get walked 3 times a week at most, the family has not walked them since they moved into this new home. Their dog garden now is smaller than what they had at the previous house. The dogs used to have the run of the house, or at least downstairs, now they are confined to the kitchen. They used to be allowed to sit on the sofa in the evenings to cuddle up with them, not anymore as Anna is off to bed early and Jonathan sits in his office to watch Netflix on his own.

There has already been a serious accident due to fighting between the dogs, you'd think that would be a wake up call. But nope. They're lazy and irresponsible, in every aspect of their lives.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anna made roasted pumpkin seeds from the jack-o-lantern, I thought you couldn't eat those pumpkins? Then again I've carved one jack-o-lantern in my life and Halloween is kind of a joke in Australia
"and I'm making dinner, for the kids"
Literally, that pot of pasta might be enough for Alessia, don't know what the other 3 are eating. Sorry the image is blurry she moved her phone way too much
Screenshot_20191031_074503_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 7
Anna made roasted pumpkin seeds from the jack-o-lantern, I thought you couldn't eat those pumpkins? Then again I've carved one jack-o-lantern in my life and Halloween is kind of a joke in Australia
Literally, that pot of pasta might be enough for Alessia, don't know what the other 3 are eating. Sorry the image is blurry she moved her phone way too much
View attachment 53210
Takeout from McDonalds, Chocolate, the ugly Halloween Cookies, take your pick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 53210
Think she's moving her ph so much in her stories in hopes of preventing ppl from capturing a clear image.

Also, notice her stories have been downsized dramatically.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 53210
If you are on a phone and want to get a better screen shot all you have to do is hold your thumb down on the screen to pause the video.

Screenshot_20191030-172959_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
"48 hours in a campervan with four kids"
"24 hours overnight in a campervan"
So creative Jonathan
If there's another one I bet it'll be "4 kids in a campervan all day" because that's just how creative he is.
No way they all slept in there (just reiterating what others have said) but Anna, honey, no one puts on a cake of makeup the morning after sleeping in a campervan. I bet they had intentions to sleep in the camper thinking "OMG this will be such a fun idea we can sleep in the same room we drive in haha" but when it came time to drive there they (Anna) decided to book a hotel before she actually murdered some of the kids. Was the vlog footage of them driving actually as shouty and loud as Instagram made it look? I know it was exaggerated but I'm sure those rowdy kids got sick of being cooped up in an area smaller than their play room and got really loud when their ipads died
In tonight's vlog Anna said " good job I brought my plug in make up mirror" obviously throwing that out there to shut us haters up for saying she went to a hotel!
And I'm pretty sure none of them slept in that van , cos Jof would definitely have filmed the kids in the beds !

Apparently the Grandma went with them! I knew they would have took someone!
Can't think that it would have been Jonathan's mum though since Anna hates her and if it was her mum surely she would've mentioned it 🤔

*edit to say apologies if this is s has been mentioned, the threads go too quickly for me to keep up and i don't watxh their videos or insta anymore after cold shower gate! Which, by the way, does anyone kmow if anything was done about that or were the relevant authorities not going to investigate?
It looks like these bastard s got away with it as usual! bleeping hell, would they have to actually murder their kids before anything gets done about them?!

Just seen the insta story and thought the same thing. She’s an absolute bullshitter she just didn’t want to spend time with her mother in law. Literally just pick the baby up and either hold him or put him in the pram? If you were that interested in the bakery you wouldn’t think twice about just using a pram...
Or she could just let him wander around like they let him do at the services! Or got Emilia to carry him! bleeping bullshitting witch!

Nothing was done unfortunately by the authorities, Jonathan said they were pals with the children service.

She denied that it was ginger as far as she could, calling his hair, for example, rose gold hair and then she « accepted » when it was obvious and was visible.
rose gold😂😂 never heard of that hair colour! And when she finally " accepted" it she even said she loves his finger hair, she's a liar!

I didn’t see the video but what from what you described, it seems really sad.
I’m shocked at Anna saying “you didn’t have to say that”, people don’t answer a compliment with something like that.
That's the one time Anna didn't lie! She's right Jof s poor mum didn't have to say that they are wonderful at all, because they're far from it, if they were wonderful this wouldn't have been the only time they gone to visit her over the years!

Let's start taking bets what the new project is.It has to be something that appeals/ fleeces under 16's because no one over 16 would buy it....
Dog teddy bears
An app
Another 'Best seller' book
A colouring book 🤣
A DVD of their best bits in 2019 ( not much to put on that dvd seen as it's their worse year so far)
Dolls of each family member
A Christmas music video 😂😂😂
A book of Jof's unfinished projects! Then it might make the Guinness Book of Records for either the thickest book in the world of the amount of unfinished projects!

All the minions handing over their personal details for nothing. One winner and it's now week 3? They have no shame.
And the minions have goldfish brains, no one has even asked in the comments who has won this week!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can totally see how she let's him go around dressed like he does! Have you seen how she dresses???! 🤣View attachment 53183
Omg what an outfit, those boots with the black tights are an...interesting choice 🙈😂 I look better put together than this when I take my dogs for their walk (and that's saying something).
Who on earth would actually pay this woman to style them? 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.