SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning that she missed the German bakery because Andrea was asleep in the van?! Kids can sleep in a pram can’t they!
Just seen the insta story and thought the same thing. She’s an absolute bullshitter she just didn’t want to spend time with her mother in law. Literally just pick the baby up and either hold him or put him in the pram? If you were that interested in the bakery you wouldn’t think twice about just using a pram...

Reactions: 11
Which, by the way, does anyone kmow if anything was done about that or were the relevant authorities not going to investigate?
Nothing was done unfortunately by the authorities, Jonathan said they were pals with the children service.

Sorry if I'm late to say this too but WOW. I bet Anna was Fuming when andrea had ginger hair, she really hates Jonathan's mum!!
She denied that it was ginger as far as she could, calling his hair, for example, rose gold hair and then she « accepted » when it was obvious and was visible.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yesterday's vlog makes me sad for everyone except Jon and Anna. It's clear that Jon has never been to his mom's house. He and Anna are constantly shocked by all the amazing scenery they see on their way to her house and shocked by the weather. They've never been there before or they would know all these things.

The castle visit is sad. Jon says it was a quick tour because they don't allow filming in the castle and the kids weren't interested. Nothing is interesting if they can't film it and the kids learn nothing of history or culture. Not ever.

Jon aimed the camera at his mom checking her zipper, Allesia's lower parts while he rubbed her leg, and the German lady's bum. You must understand that he films looking at the screen, Meaning he films where his eyes are looking. He is a pig.

None of them slept in the van overnight. In the getting ready to leave vlog you see a box at the door with a travel crib in it. The intention was always to stay in hotel. Also when jon says "this is where Emelia slept", Edward says "Did not" and jon giggles. That entire scene felt staged and fake.

Also sad is that they visit poor mom for only a few hours in one day. Basically they take her to lunch, where he chooses to sit far away from his mom, and she shows them her friend's bakery where Anna pretends she has to stay in the van.

The saddest part though is when his mom is leaving. Everyone is already strapped in their seats. His mom has an awkward energy leaving by herself. He is filming her and she saying goody bye and how wonderful he and Anna are and Anna says "you didn't have to say that". Anna and Jon just looking over their shoulder at her and the kids have little interest in her leaving at all. Then mom walks out the door by herself. All very sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yesterday's vlog makes me sad for everyone except Jon and Anna. It's clear that Jon has never been to his mom's house. He and Anna are constantly shocked by all the amazing scenery they see on their way to her house and shocked by the weather. They've never been there before or they would know all these things.

The castle visit is sad. Jon says it was a quick tour because they don't allow filming in the castle and the kids weren't interested. Nothing is interesting if they can't film it and the kids learn nothing of history or culture. Not ever.

Jon aimed the camera at his mom checking her zipper, Allesia's lower parts while he rubbed her leg, and the German lady's bum. You must understand that he films looking at the screen, Meaning he films where his eyes are looking. He is a pig.

None of them slept in the van overnight. In the getting ready to leave vlog you see a box at the door with a travel crib in it. The intention was always to stay in hotel. Also when jon says "this is where Emelia slept", Edward says "Did not" and jon giggles. That entire scene felt staged and fake.

Also sad is that they visit poor mom for only a few hours in one day. Basically they take her to lunch, where he chooses to sit far away from his mom, and she shows them her friend's bakery where Anna pretends she has to stay in the van.

The saddest part though is when his mom is leaving. Everyone is already strapped in their seats. His mom has an awkward energy leaving by herself. He is filming her and she saying goody bye and how wonderful he and Anna are and Anna says "you didn't have to say that". Anna and Jon just looking over their shoulder at her and the kids have little interest in her leaving at all. Then mom walks out the door by herself. All very sad.
I didn’t see the video but what from what you described, it seems really sad.
I’m shocked at Anna saying “you didn’t have to say that”, people don’t answer a compliment with something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How do you know about his sister? Curious because she sounds like she’s had an amazing life so I’d love to know more! I’m about to start searching living an Antarctica haha
From things Jonathan has said in past vlogs. But unlike when he speaks of himself it's not bullshit. Her instagram is not hard to find if you search Ruth Joly.

She went to visit them a few years ago with her eldest daughter and the daughter recieved so many hateful comments from their viewers because she was sad or crying a lot. I'd have cried too having a creepy uncle shove a camera in my face all day long and try perform to his narrative.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I didn’t see the video but what from what you described, it seems really sad.
I’m shocked at Anna saying “you didn’t have to say that”, people don’t answer a compliment with something like that.
I thought it was so sad that nobody gave her a hug, or walked her out.... It really was what he said, a distraction, not support.
I live in a different country to my family and we see each other regularly, but take turns in who visits. He clearly had never been to his mum's house or he would not be so amazed at the scenery and how small her village is.

• Sad
In Anna's stories from yesterday, she says: "Emilia took a look at the cookies and said 'why are they so ugly?', I said 'because they were made by small children' Emilia was like '*ewww* they don't look very nice' and I told her 'well you guys made them, what did you expect?'".

What a royal piece of work this "mother" is. Talking like this about her own children's efforts is disgusting in itself, but also saddening how their kids are all about appearance already. First we had Eduardo calling the sheets ugly because it was the first time in his life he saw them not ironed and now Emilia calling cookies ugly. I would've told her how rude it was to say something like this and used the opportunity to teach her about seeing the beauty in everything and that the first impression isn't everything.

I find it sad how they're never involving the kids just because it takes a bit of an effort. The two older ones definitely could've helped making the dough and learned a thing or two about cooking by now if Anna would involve them instead of shutting them out of the kitchen. And Eduardo would know about ironing, what it does and how much effort it takes if he ever saw Anna or Jonathan doing it, it's very obvious the housekeeper does it in the utility/dog room.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought it was so sad that nobody gave her a hug, or walked her out.... It really was what he said, a distraction, not support.
I live in a different country to my family and we see each other regularly, but take turns in who visits. He clearly had never been to his mum's house or he would not be so amazed at the scenery and how small her village is.
Exactly, also, when his mum wanted to show Emilia the cassette tapes (Emilia really wanted to learn about them) and she wanted to get an old player because the one in the living room wasn't working, Jonathan said "she doesn't need to see it" and then his mum said "Your daddy sets the rules" or something. I thought that was so rude, it was something they could've bonded over and Emilia would've learned something. But it shows how Jonathan isn't all that off camera, he always wants to looks so involved and up for fun and adventures, but in reality, he's just as lazy as Anna. His voice also changes completely when he's "off camera" or doesn't know he's being filmed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I've just watched Jono use his leaf blower on IG and he played "California Dreamin' " as a sound track......... I love the song , especially the chorus : "Jono's teeth are brown and the house is grey........ SacconeJoly Vloggin' on such a winter's day" :geek:

Jono and his high IQ posted a question on IG 'Expection vs Reality' ......... ? Expectation ????

I might watch the vlog now ........

• Haha
  • Wow
1B9E4148-5BCF-4272-AB8C-2F732ACA2C66.jpeg

So apparently when they ran out of nappies they just put the used ones into last night’s dinner. Who knew?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not sticking up for the Witch of Botoxia - but, she can't have stayed in a travel lodge. Where they went is literally in the middle of nowhere - Jonathan's mum looks like she lives near Eilean Donan Castle (/Dornie). There are just hundred's of miles of highlands and lochs surrounding the area.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe they travelled all that way to spend such a short amount of time with his mum!
Filming content for the vlog was more important than supporting his mum and making the most of the time he had with her. Priorities guys 😏

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't believe they travelled all that way to spend such a short amount of time with his mum!
Filming content for the vlog was more important than supporting his mum and making the most of the time he had with her. Priorities guys 😏
He was there to distract her, not to support her.
He could only distract her for so long before she had to go back home and actually look after her husband, sorry, partner...

So yeah, took 2 days to drive there and then saw her for half a day. Like you said, the vlog content was more important. And it hasn't even 'worked' because the viewing figures are so low.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep he is a heartless bastard, his poor mum, all that she is going through and he won't get out of his seat and give her a hug and a few reassuring parting words.
All that way just for that short amount of time they could have stayed at least another day. It wouldn't have been so exhausting, mind you then his poor mother would have had to deal with them for longer. Anna probably said if im going we are not staying more than a day. witch!!
So it was definitely all for the views and his mum was just an excuse, I would love to hear the real conversations and plotting that they do behind the scenes, now that would make an interesting vlog I would watch.
So it hasn't really worked their views are at an all time low and not even the video titles seem to be giving them the big views they once got. One video still hasn't reached 100k from approximately 2 weeks ago.
I bet he is so mad and sees it all going down the broken toilet.
Also I bet he compares his views to Family Fizz they regularly get over 1 million views and have overtaken his subscriber count. Serves the little fucker right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
20191030_072347.jpg

I had forgotten about Family Fizz and how Jonathan is so desperate for their viewing #'s and shamelessly copies them. I should've known that talentless twit got this campervan idea from someone else. Only there's one major difference. Family Fizz's video got huge views. In fact all their videos get huge views. The Sjs never had those kind of views on regular videos. Jonathan had to clickbait his minions to pull big views like family fizz gets. They also keep having babies for views and it's working. Jonathan is probably begging Anna to have another money maker. But sadly his last 3 haven't been as profitable as he'd hoped so there's that. (Sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 53059

I had forgotten about Family Fizz and how Jonathan is so desperate for their viewing #'s and shamelessly copies them. I should've known that talentless twit got this campervan idea from someone else. Only there's one major difference. Family Fizz's video got huge views. In fact all their videos get huge views. The Sjs never had those kind of views on regular videos. Jonathan had to clickbait his minions to pull big views like family fizz gets. They also keep having babies for views and it's working. Jonathan is probably begging Anna to have another money maker. But sadly his last 3 haven't been as profitable as he'd hoped so there's that. (Sarcasm)
Just watched leprechaun's inst where he has one of the dogs up to his face, raving about a 'new project' as usual.The poor dog's face is filthy. They have all these kids, dogs and big house which they're incapable of looking after. What is wrong with them???

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was watching J's video on IG in which he and the kids introduced the van. Everything he stages is so ridiculously cliché, perfectly symmetrical, regularly paced and matchy-matchy. The children reciting the lines in unison, or their having to enter the frame one by one, in the descending order of their age. It's like everything he's ever watched in his life were Shirley Temple's movies. I'm surprised he hasn't made them step-dance yet.

• Sad
  • Haha
Let's start taking bets what the new project is.It has to be something that appeals/ fleeces under 16's because no one over 16 would buy it....
Dog teddy bears
An app
Another 'Best seller' book
A colouring book 🤣
A DVD of their best bits in 2019 ( not much to put on that dvd seen as it's their worse year so far)
Dolls of each family member
A Christmas music video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.