SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happening here? Bloat again? Like she claimed right before J came bitching & cursing asking where she was.

Also, haven't ever see they're wedding video, but J looked like a bum. Don't get me started on that hairstyle he's sporting. How did she let him get away without wearing a tie at the very least. Does he have a tie & I'm just not seeing it?

Reactions: 8
God...all that money and can't even fix that disgusting rotten teeth

And never says anything about her 50% german part...
I think she is 50% Italian and 25% German and 25% Irish. (Her mother isn't fully German, she was born in Germany to a German mother and Irish father and at some point they must have gone back to Ireland because the mother lives there now).

Reactions: 5
And last year when he was getting a tux fitted for either buying or renting it, he commented to the tailor 'oh I didn't get married in a tux, you even wear something as posh as this for the biggest day of your life when you get married. When do you wear tuxes?'

Reactions: 4
No madame he didn’t wear a tie at his own wedding.

you forgot to add at the end when she's saying about not ovulating, she said to Jof you need your little sausages cut

Reactions: 9
I think she is 50% Italian and 25% German and 25% Irish. (Her mother isn't fully German, she was born in Germany to a German mother and Irish father and at some point they must have gone back to Ireland because the mother lives there now).
Anna’s childhood:

Last edited:
That's an interesting subject/object confusion to be on this forum because last year the SJ blogs had a song intro that a teenage fan recorded for them. It had the ambiguous line 'they've got six dogs and they make vlogs'.
I use to laugh at that shit intro song cos she sang " there's Anner, Jonathan ,Emilier, Eduardo, Allessier and baby number 4 " she added an er after their names!

I use to laugh at that shit intro song cos she sang " there's Anner, Jonathan ,Emilier, Eduardo, Allessier and baby number 4 " she added an er after their names!
Oh my God I thought I was the only one who laughed at the intro
With the -er over and over.

Reactions: 6
She probably has no idea whatsoever about where the sun rises and sets, probably doesn't even realise it does, she thinks the sun rises out her arse!
And I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks the sun revolves around the Earth!

Exactly what I said 2 days ago when A posted her duck-face-giving-the-peace-sign bikini pic.
did they even go on an airplane? There's a pic of one on the thumbnail of the vlog as well!

Reactions: 7
#12 - Keeping up with the friendliest Friends

#12 - The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy Jobbit

#12 - Saved by the Nanny

Reactions: 9
Her genetic testing said 37% Italian.

Last edited:
50k views in 6 hours, ouch!!
I'd say 25% of that is hate watchers, 50% dark web friends and 25% actual fans.
Looks like not listening to whoever was in your ear isn't working JonBoy. No one needs to or wants to hear about your sex life or lack of it. Your audience are kids. Be responsible!
They want to see your kids ,not you and Anal forcing affection and faking pregnancies as click bait.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t know where the sunsets because she doesn’t look up from her damn phone.

Those massive jars with a candle in it, the bridesmaids are carrying looks like they were from Home Bargains!

FFS! Everything about them is fake and lies!
Wait, there is no actual kiss in the whole video. The awkwardness level is above 1000. Are they being married forcibly? LOL! And Jonathan is acting like a virgin monkey who is finally getting laid.

What do expect a dog to be? Rocket scientist? And what are YOU Anna Sacconephoney?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sweaty stories are back, promoting again the last vlog and telling her minions that she is back vlogging which makes Jonathan happy about that .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.