SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @November Girl for the winning thread title with 37 reactions.

Anna is vlogging again. She miraculously bumps into Matt on days they aren’t scheduled to hang out. And she goes outside now and preaches to “get out with the kids!” -because of Matt’s influence most likely. Now we are seeing her at a park while not being paid to be there (for the first time in a decade). Go Anna! 🤣

Also in the news is her “what I eat” video resurgence. She eats a lot of salad and paaasta with seafood, and of course the large mug of latte. Too bad she feeds her kids 28 ounces of Nutella and tuna every day.

I haven’t kept up with Jon, if anyone wants to recap his shenanigans, be my guest!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t kept up with Jon, if anyone wants to recap his shenanigans, be my guest!
Thank you @Hillary101 for creating a new thread! X

----------

Regarding Jonathan - he's still a creep and hiding in his hole in his office figuring out more ways on how he can make more money off of his kids with E2 being at the top of his exploiting list.

His hair still looks like pubes and styled and shaped like a bowl and is repulsive as ever.

This is a screenshot from Anna's vlog today of Jonathan coming out of some corner of the house like a hermit with no top and only wearing his stinky shorts when Anna and Matt were leaving to go shopping together. He is the most repugnant man I have ever seen.

2BE4C4F6-8046-404C-8627-7675DFF3C012.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So glad the As get to go out more, even if it is just because mummy needs to see her boyfriend....

Reactions: 24
Why is E2 constantly on phone? He is literally glued on it, it's concerning.

Reactions: 15
I feel compelled to talk about how worrying the Saccone Joly channels are, and how much I wish that these channels would be shut down in the interests of the children’s privacy and safety. As a member of Gen Z who grew up with the internet and watched the rise of online social culture, as I move into my twenties I’ve become absolutely disgusted by how exploited Gen Alpha children are/are allowed to be on the internet. Edie is one of the most egregious examples of this.

Aside from any debates about her transgender status, which I have no problem with and which I want to stress isn’t the topic of my post, the issue is the extreme exploitation, monetisation and publicisation of this very personal aspect of Edie’s life, removing all of her choice about her privacy in later life. This is a personal, sensitive journey involving a vulnerable young child…that millions of people have had access to the intimate details of thanks to her exploitative parents. She was much too young to make the decision to publicise her life on the internet, and now she can never take back the years of extensive personal content made about her. Edie has become the main focus of the channel and has been encouraged to grow up much too fast. The thought of this 10 year old, Year 5 child, wanting to play or have any interest outside of the internet, consumerism, and celebrity culture, is unfathomable, and how tragic is that? Her awful parents are fine with her acting like a teenager and being exposed to hate and inappropriate content on the internet because it keeps the money flowing.

In all of the family tiktoks Edie is wearing noticeable makeup and has been since she was about eight or nine. She clearly feels she has to wear mascara, lipgloss and nailpolish every day, because this vision of performative femininity has been so endorsed by Jonathan and Anna. On her own tiktok account lots of her reposts deal with issues of not feeling ‘pretty’ and ‘appealing’ to boys, as if that’s the most important thing a primary-aged child should be concerned about!! Edie is also allowed to, or rather enticed to, swear, dress skimpily and act very brattily with no consequences. It’s uncomfortable and saddening to see. I place no blame on this poor child for what her unethical parents have done to her, but at this rate she is going to be a very troubled adult, and likely a very unpleasant one, as her rude behaviour is actively rewarded on camera.

Edie’s own personal tiktok account is easily accessible through Anna’s ‘following’ list, and the content is beyond disturbing. Why does this ten year old child have a public tiktok account, on which there is clear evidence that she talks to (adult) strangers and has online fights with other children. Social media isn’t intended for kids, yet it’s overrun by the children of irresponsible parents who allow the kids to have accounts like this, with no privacy settings and lots of public content that’s completely inappropriate for their age. Edie’s tiktoks are full of swearing and revealing of personal information and feelings, which are honestly concerning. The account feels more like that of an angsty 13 year old, but this child is barely 10. Yet she has been so conditioned to act years older than her age, and is consequently struggling with complicated feelings from being exposed to mature situations/online content, which she’s being allowed to use tiktok as an outlet for. It makes me furious and sad to see such a page run by such a young child. And now that she’s been taken out of school it appears that even larger parts of her life are being lived online. The detrimental effect on this child is already clear, and it’s just going to get worse unless someone takes responsibility for her, which her fame-hungry parents are never going to do.

My friends and I (all aged in our late teens/early twenties) discuss online social culture a lot, and I’ve noticed that most people in my generation share the same opinions on content that features children, because it’s a phenomenon that we grew up alongside, but that we’re now old enough to see past and realise the damaging effects of. I hope that this will mean a huge backlash against online exploitation of children for ‘family content’ and the protection of the privacy of the next generation of children online, but at the moment Generation Alpha are all over the internet thanks to a normalisation of children’s presence on social media among the adults responsible for them. My friends and I have all agreed that we’ll never post our future children publicly on the internet, nor allow them to have any social media accounts until they’re teenagers. We also believe that all accounts with minors 13-17 should be private; public accounts should be for 18 and up. And this is coming from members of a generation who grew up online, often with public social media accounts as preteens/teens, who know first-hand the inappropriateness of this, and who are only watching it get worse for the kids younger than us.

I report every single one of the Saccone Joly videos that comes up on my page, and I do so for any other ‘family’ content that features children. I also follow @mom.uncharted on tiktok, who does a great job of deconstructing and explaining why children should be kept off social media. I urge others to do the same, although sadly it seems to have little impact, because as it stands there are still innumerable cases of parents plastering their children’s personal lives all over internet platforms, then of these children following suit on their own accounts that are subsequently created, and becoming more and more distressed and damaged as a result. Children under 13 shouldn’t be on any social media platforms at all, let alone the main cash cows on family channels, and I can’t wait for the day when legislation comes in to protect the exploited kids of family vloggers. Sadly it will be too late for poor Edie.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thank you @Hillary101 for creating a new thread! X

----------

Regarding Jonathan - he's still a creep and hiding in his hole in his office figuring out more ways on how he can make more money off of his kids with E2 being at the top of his exploiting list.

His hair still looks like pubes and styled and shaped like a bowl and is repulsive as ever.

This is a screenshot from Anna's vlog today of Jonathan coming out of some corner of the house like a hermit with no top and only wearing his stinky shorts when Anna and Matt were leaving to go shopping together. He is the most repugnant man I have ever seen.

View attachment 2989707
Omg, at first i thought the doorway was a mirror and couldn't figure out how Joan has no shirt on in the reflection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I wasn't going to look for the kids tiktok accounts but I was curious after wallflowers comment, E2s was so easy to find, E1 I'm assuming either has been banned or Anna doesn't follow her, either way E2s content is... not appropriate anyway and also not how a 10 year old should be acting, who the hell is that child talking to in some of those screenshots? Why aren't Anna and jono doing anything about it? (Well we know why not- they don't give a duck)
Those children need to come off social media and have the computers removed from their rooms and be put in a room where they can be supervised... jono could create an area in his office for them to have their own computer stations

Reactions: 17
I really regret looking at E2's tiktok. Incredibly disturbing content. If Anna is following then why doesn't she do something? This is a disaster waiting to happen, E2 seems very vulnerable and could easily get groomed online by a creep.

Reactions: 13
The whole E2 thing is just so sad. I’m on the fence about their gender identity but the way E2 has been exploited & treated is awful. And what’s most concerning is E2 has now been removed from any institution that would have had their best interests at heart & be looking out for signs of abuse (mental or physical). E2 is now’s totally isolated at home with no other adults looking for them. E2 is having no social interaction at all with children their own age, will be completely missing out on friendships & I can only imagine the impact that will have on their mental health in the future. If E2 was being bullied, then change schools. They’ve moved the youngest two.. why not E2. Give them a fresh start in a new class going straight in as a girl. It’s dodgy as f*ck they haven’t done that. I’ll be interested to see if anything changes after the summer holidays..

Reactions: 20
Can anyone share what’s on E2’s tiktok thats worrying them ? I dont have tiktok

Reactions: 2
So worried now I’ve looked at E2’s TikTok (I wasn’t going to due to privacy, but Anna hasn’t really done a good job in protecting E2’s account and I think of E2’s welfare) I’m not going to post the TikToks here because that would be a little out of my own comfort zone, but here’s a run down. They are making friends with random people who has never met them in real life and some have even sent detailed messages about meeting them and making these random people their friend’s. Not only that, but a massive ton of really depressed type quotes, music and feeling depressed. No 10 year old should have this type of behaviour and just goes to show that Anna and Jonathan really don’t monitor any of their children’s internet usage and the content they watch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So worried now I’ve looked at E2’s TikTok (I wasn’t going to due to privacy, but Anna hasn’t really done a good job in protecting E2’s account and I think of E2’s welfare) I’m not going to post the TikToks here because that would be a little out of my own comfort zone, but here’s a run down. They are making friends with random people who has never met them in real life and some have even sent detailed messages about meeting them and making these random people their friend’s. Not only that, but a massive ton of really depressed type quotes, music and feeling depressed. No 10 year old should have this type of behaviour and just goes to show that Anna and Jonathan really don’t monitor any of their children’s internet usage and the content they watch.
Did she share his username somewhere?? How did you find it?

ETA: wow I regret looking too, that's so bleeping sad and concerning. If Anna and Jonathan are ignoring this I'm deeply worried.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did she share his username somewhere?? How did you find it?

ETA: wow I regret looking too, that's so bleeping sad and concerning. If Anna and Jonathan are ignoring this I'm deeply worried.
I found the account in Anna’s following list. Should be 8th-10th account down on her list. Not posting the username for privacy reasons, because unlike their parents, I want to protect the poor children’s privacy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I found the account in Anna’s following list. Should be 8th-10th account down on her list. Not posting the username for privacy reasons, because unlike their parents, I want to protect the poor children’s privacy
Wow so she's SEEING that stuff and still putting her out on the internet for all that hate!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow so she's SEEING that stuff and still putting her out on the internet for all that hate!!!
Not to mention I’m pretty sure I saw one video where it seemed like in the messages these friend’s were sharing inappropriate content and videos (borderline p*rnographic and p*rnographic links?) to E2. I’m sick to my stomach. If I had a future child and I knew they were like this online or being exposed to this I would straight up be in tears and beside myself. I would take the phone off straight away and would be reporting it. Jonathan and Anna don’t care. From what I’ve seen in the UK with crime as well with all these gangs and violence E2 is a sitting target for these people. A young, impressionable 10 year old who has no school (taken out of it by parents who care more about stage school, Hollywood, fame, Netflix and wealth than an actual education), homeschooled, isolated, no nearby family apart from two fame and attention seeking parents who care about social media over everything else, hardly any friends, shy and has possibly impulsive behaviour is a recipe for disaster. E2 is getting repeatedly cyberbullied by random strangers and being exposed to random messages and inappropriate ones and can’t even go to school to report this or vent to someone that isn’t 1. Their parents 2. Siblings who are chronically online and 3. Random strangers on the internet. Anna is too busy filming with Matt and Jonathan is too busy wanting to film more TikTok’s for E2’s exposure to the world to get more money and E2 is obviously getting upset by all of this. Also mentioned that E2’s friend was racially ab*sed by a cyber bully and E2 has been using foul language to answer back to these people. It’s crazy. I’m so upset and I’m sick to my stomach.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14