SacconeJolys #93 Anna & Jono are greedy & vain, They exploit their kids & have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad that A and J are both home all day every day but never bother to take their dogs out for a walk.
I remember Anna used to get visibly annoyed in vlogs because of how overactive the dogs would get, like girl that’s YOUR fault. They’re small dogs, it’s not like they needed to be walked for hours or multiple times a day. Just pure laziness.

Reactions: 19
Man, that video by the dog minder is HEART BREAKING. Why? Because their life consists of one long kennel boarding essentially. The children in their house don’t see them as living creatures and Anna and Jonathan neglected them from having a real dog’s life of joy and love and connection and playfulness. Thank God for Woofy Trails, who had a genuine connection! But that’s so sad that they only got 10% of living out of life!

Reactions: 19
Do none of their dogs have proper set of teeth? They all look like there’s some missing, or they have an over bite. You’re completely right, whoever said that Anna and Johnny don’t have any photos like that. She was probably awaiting that to be posted, so she could nick some of the dog walker photos, and pass them off at hers. I just can not fathom why she has dogs? They don’t look like they pull on the lead, and actually walk well ok one. She could easily have got the children into the habit of walking the dogs after school, as a family. Or, like we’ve often said, instead of a lack lustre and mediocre “5am workout”, she could have taken them out for a walk or run!!

Reactions: 17
Do none of their dogs have proper set of teeth? They all look like there’s some missing, or they have an over bite. You’re completely right, whoever said that Anna and Johnny don’t have any photos like that. She was probably awaiting that to be posted, so she could nick some of the dog walker photos, and pass them off at hers. I just can not fathom why she has dogs? They don’t look like they pull on the lead, and actually walk well ok one. She could easily have got the children into the habit of walking the dogs after school, as a family. Or, like we’ve often said, instead of a lack lustre and mediocre “5am workout”, she could have taken them out for a walk or run!!
all of the dogs have had teeth removed (i don't think albi- the dad- has any left).. anna has said before that maltese dogs always have teeth problems but apparently she took that to mean that she doesn't have to bother looking after them rather than take more care! 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Anna often joked about them having 6 teeth between them... Horrible woman.

Imagine having that big a garden and not allowing your dogs in it. Or having that big a house and not giving your dogs free reign. All because they were not properly house trained, which boils down to laziness by the two adults who 'work' from home......

Those poor dogs just exist. That's no life....

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That video from the dog walker just broke my heart a little, at least someone actually cares for those dogs.

I get it Anna might not be "out-doorsy" but they have a HUGE garden and the dogs were given a pitiful side garden to do their business in, not even to play.
She could take the dogs for a stroll around the massive garden but nope she would rather eye duck herself whenever she sees her reflection.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We were allowed to get the bus to our local town when we went to high school, so the same age as Emilia is now. The difference is, Emilia is known by a lot of people, due to her parents posting every event in her life. Now Anna is posting where they’re going. I know it’s not in real time, but most likely a common meeting place for the future
---

I thought he said “and I even put all your photos on there”
Yea maybe that's the difference like it's not hard for anyone to figure out where the child will be hanging around with her friends. She even said which cafe she was in And the mother doesn't seem to even worry. Honestly I don't know how they shared there children online like this and now the eldest is getting more independent is when it's the scariest to think about. Like I would be so anxious but to add aload of strangers to that worry is insane

Reactions: 7
Spotted in Chessington today 🤣the dwarf gremlin. He must be 5ft4 maybe 5ft5 at a push. Absolutely tiny! E2 was on the ride with 2 friends.
A random man came up and asked for a photo of him and E2 🤯imagine letting a random take a photo of your child. Nothing is off limits!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Does anna realise that having now five dogs , all around the same age, will probably pass away within a couple of months/years between them? I think 12 is considered the average life expectancy of that breed
---
Spotted in Chessington today 🤣the dwarf gremlin. He must be 5ft4 maybe 5ft5 at a push. Absolutely tiny! E2 was on the ride with 2 friends.
A random man came up and asked for a photo of him and E2 🤯imagine letting a random take a photo of your child. Nothing is off limits!
Is that a big bald spot on the top of his head?
---
New thread : https://tattle.life/threads/saccone...-gay-dad-e2s-identity-is-clearly-a-fad.44836/

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anna realise that having now five dogs , all around the same age, will probably pass away within a couple of months/years between them? I think 12 is considered the average life expectancy of that breed
---

Is that a big bald spot on the top of his head?
---
New thread : https://tattle.life/threads/saccone...-gay-dad-e2s-identity-is-clearly-a-fad.44836/
I didn’t actually recognise him at first, I don’t watch his videos and didn’t realise how long his hair had got. I think it’s to cover the bald spots 🤣it was his tattoos that made me realise it was him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.