SacconeJolys #93 Anna & Jono are greedy & vain, They exploit their kids & have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel very odd in regards to Jonathan sharing their PO Box like that. Anybody can send anything there and I’m not sure if he checks the mail that is being sent or not. People have allegedly sent horrible things when the two eldest were little and it was unsettling.
They used to do regular vlogs all the sackloads of gifts and letters sent to them by fans. I think it was when they were still with their old management agency and at their old house.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 08.59.42.png

Daughter daughter daughter daughter - - just because you keep saying it Jono doesn't make it true😵

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I do wonder if E2 is actually still going to school but hiding that from everyone so the speculation can continue they have pulled E2 out.

Reactions: 3
At 21:30 on the birthday gift video you can see someone in the background. A lady carrying a bucket looks like a cleaning lady. Also wearing what looks like ear defenders probably so she can't hear them 2 idiots. Poor girl them 2 I bet are an absolute nightmare to work for. I bet she has some stories.

Reactions: 16
Yeah because that's not creepy at all fleur 😡
I will say, the only thing A did right in that video and tbh I think it was only by chance, was covering E1 with her bag as she was climbing over into the back of the car.
I think the commenter meant if they were Anna they would be keeping an eye on the kids from a distance.

I can’t believe Anna didn’t even want to walk Emilia up, that’s terrible. Emilia shouldn’t have even had to ask for her to do it. When you actually watch the part that walk in too, you can hear Anna saying ‘hi’ to another adult, presumably the other girls mother (who probably had no qualms walking in with her daughter like Anna!) :confused:

• Sad
Revolting! :sick:
A086CF5B-EBA8-4643-89D1-71D8A379D5B2.jpeg

9D34320C-88F6-4DB1-94BC-25D72D360D66.jpeg

Does Jonathan even shower, he looks like he stinks! He is Gross!

D90D191D-AF6B-407D-8F4F-178306D6A6E9.jpeg

Ick, ick, ick

159B1477-7810-4FC5-B080-41F057C9B0A7.jpeg

How high are his sneakers?! 😂 I’m howling!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's unnerving when anna posts anything about theo especially older puppy pictures
You never know if it means anythings happened.

I'm worried for the kids and how they'd cope being something they've never had to go through yes there was Minnie but they either weren't born or were only little.

Reactions: 4
The kids will probably not care too much, unless their father tells them to cry for the camera. Prepare for a Theo special, and maybe even last moments on camera.....

Never seen SJ's children holding any dog, interacting with them, caressing them or feeding them. Even young babies connect with pets in the house. Poor dogs have death as only option for peace and freedom.

• Sad
The kids will probably not care too much, unless their father tells them to cry for the camera. Prepare for a Theo special, and maybe even last moments on camera.....
alessia is the only one who really interacted with the dogs so she might be upset 🤷‍♀️ but anything else will be purely for content as usual

Reactions: 22
It's unnerving when anna posts anything about theo especially older puppy pictures

I'm worried for the kids and how they'd cope being something they've never had to go through yes there was Minnie but they either weren't born or were only little.
They won’t care except a1 who seemed to bond with the dogs on her own. None of those kids have a caring heart towards animals because they learned from their crappy parents how to treat them.

Reactions: 8

I honestly don’t think the kids are arsed with the dogs? They’re filthy little things. The family doesn’t walk them or play with them in the garden or snuggle up with them, I don’t think any of the kids have connections with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.