Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
And I would add it isn’t going to last.
I’ll give him 1 month if not less.
Rather scarey all those pre pubescent young girls pouring their heart out to this sicko, asking for advice. 😲

I hope Pope and her cronies monitor his 'I'm here for you' sessions!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Why did I watch her stories?!

"I'm thinking of packing it all in." Please send me messages telling me not to. That you'll miss me. That I'm a girl boss.

"I've basically been doing A LOT of things myself." How dare the staff abandon me?! And make me do things for myself. Like I'm JLo in Maid in Manhattan or something. "It's a BIG house. Not that I'm complaining but it's a BIG house."

"Because I'm like hyper organised all of the time. For me missing an appointment or being late for something that's like the WORST thing in the world." Because I need to be completely bare. Like completely. Also I'm not being very cryptic about having an appointment to get my boobs done. And the WORK I've doing is trying to get it done for free. Or for the exposure that I can bring every morning in my sweaty stories. Yes, you might think I've exposed them a lot in the past but that was just practise.

"Everyone is saying just take it easy." No we're saying what do you do?

"People say to me you should be lucky that you have such a big house. Or you should be lucky that you can afford a cleaning lady." Like I plan on telling my children if someone bullies them because we filmed them flashing their bum that they're lucky we could send them to private school and all the things we could afford to buy them but we got gifted.

"It was my decision to have 4 children, I'm fully aware of that." I've been reading Tattle.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonandlime

VIP Member
How long did it take Olivia Pope to moderate these comments? Not a single comment that isn't sucking up to him!!

83220041-A5B6-4058-B971-2CCCF4F62FAA.png
8928781C-8305-4EBC-9DCA-16048C7D32D7.png

Your higher purpose in life is to protect your kids you fucking moron. Not pimp them out to perverts while pretending to be a life coaxh. What the the actual fuck.

• Sick

lemonandlime

VIP Member
B58D8EA4-E8B7-4D9C-ABF4-58F2E594BAF6.png

#relatable #hardworkinggirlboss #supermom #blessed #sponsoredbybabiesinbikinis #sponsoredbyalessiascoldshower #sponsoredbysquid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Here's an award for Anna! She has been doing what most moms do before noon and still manages to get up at 5 am to work out. She really deserves this award for all her hard work straightening a few bedrooms. I don't know how she does it all. She truly is an inspiration to women all over the world. Even with all the help any mom could dream of she still struggles to do more then 3 things in a day. Bless her heart 💙
20190925_153250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
F3D10C72-DAC4-4514-8AA9-7B214894BA54.jpeg

I have a question!!!!!!
You’re from Dublin right!? How is it that you sound like you were raised on a CBBC’s/Nickelodeon set in America!? 🙂

0A480150-D27C-4546-B873-6105861336A9.jpeg

It would have helped the world if “lost” Jonathan was never found tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
She’s seriously made fish with mash and veg coated in garlic and chilli when they’ve all had tummy bugs? As opposed to just something plain and bland? I assume this is because this is what’s on the meal planner today and she couldn’t possibly move off her precious schedule? Honestly she’s such a moron

• Sick
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Have you noticed how Jonathan films the kids in the bathroom a lot. He seems to have a fixation with it - toothbrushing where he focuses the camera on the kids open mouths, undressing or talking about it, etc. There's a definite link between paedophilia and bathroom fixation, just saying ..
A few years ago a lot of mummy vloggers stopped vlogging their kids because they found out a paedophile ring was targetting their channels. A lot of them talked about it, and the SJs were told. It turned out bathroom videos, videos of nappy changing, babies in nappies, tooth brushing, and children in bed were all videos that were visited by this ring. And guess what makes up a large chunk of the SJs daily videos........

So they don't care, are OK with it, or do it on purpose. But they are absolutely aware. It's disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow

Gusber

Chatty Member
Sorry, I’m a few flogs behind... Is Princess really trying to get her children to eat their sandwiches by telling them a witch is coming and will get them if they don’t eat? 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s really bad. It’s like those idiot people who tell their children the police are coming to get them. It’s just cruel! There are more effective ways to get your children to comply than threatening them so they’re frightened! They really do need some sort of parenting advice. Poor children.

• Angry

lemonandlime

VIP Member
She gets recurring bad dreams when she's stressed, like the gate being ope and the dogs running onto the road and getting hit and another is missing appointments or being late, and that is "the worst thing in the world"
The fact that the dogs running out and getting hit by cars is the the scariest of dreams for her says it all. I mean, she's obviously not afraid that her children could get catapulted through the windshield, so of course only harm coming to the dogs can be part of her nightmare.....!

• Angry

Sophie80

On her stories she shows Erika and says she is there to help with the children. 🙄
But when she was ill Jonathan had to do it all on his own, and she even had the nerve to slag him off and say he’s a baby when he’s ill. She has never taken care of the kids on her own, EVER. Absolutely mind blowing.

• Angry

lemonandlime

VIP Member
HAVING ANOTHER BABY Q&A VLOG RECRAP

First of all the title - STOP WITH THE CLICKBAITING ALREADY. I managed to write down all the questions :D

How do you get over a massive fight and bounce back to normal again?

J: about Anna "You don't have emotions and are heartless." Anna says she's Italian, which means she can just flick a switch and do a 180. J "I'm always the first to apologise... I'm the weaker one." Anna says it's not true, but fuck yes, 100%. They keep saying they're best friends.

Are you taller than Jonathan and does it bother you?

He's 5'6 and she's 5'5 and it wouldn't bother them.

Would we ever FaceTime or call each other?

Weird question, they don't know if it means face timing the fans and J says no. Umm, Omegle?!

Do you have heated floors?

NO. So...it's great when the babies have a cold and don't wear socks. "The dogs miss it". Yeah, I'm sure the dogs miss that more than the kids but okay.

Would you consider having any more children?

J: YES!!! A: NOOOO. Erika is handling four children by herself while this is being filmed, just saying. Jonathan says he's flirting with the idea of having another... Anna 'I literally don't care, I have a broken pelvis'.

What do you think each of the kids want to be when they grow up?

Without batting an eyelash, Anna says 'I really don't care.' Missy, that's not the answer they were looking for. Jonathan says Emilia is competitively smart like Anna (WTF) and would do well at uni. He says Eduardo has ADD. Anna says she doesn't know and doesn't answer. So... the As aren't even talked about at all. I bet Anna would have an answer if someone asked her about the dogs....

Did you always want kids?

A "I always wanted to say yes and no." Um. Honey, you said you didn't a million times. Then it gets better. "I always wanted a daughter. That sounds bad, but I genuinely wanted a daughter, and I wanted to be close to her." Well... that didn't work out did it? Anna says she was scared of pregnancy. Yeah, that's the ED talking.

Does Jonathan ever cook?

A 'absolutely not.' J 'I used to always cook.' Rolling my eyes. Anna says she's under a lot of stress because 'there's a whole meal that needs to be cooked and Jonathan is putting me under a lot of pressure to find good questions.' Uh, chicken in white wine sauce with a kilo of onions and garlic for the fam with a stomach bug. Wonderful.

Did you think the doco showed the real you?

Jonathan: "We filmed for 4 days and they edited it...it was the stacey show, had it been the SJ show, it would have been really different." Anna "I thought that Jonathan was portrayed different, they have an angle bla bla bla and that he was pushing me to do all these things and put everything out of context." "Stacey and Jonathan had really good banter... but that was never shown." We'll never forget his 'would it be so terrible?' line.

What are your golden rules for parenting?

J: 'Don't be a friend, be a parent.' Anna says that's boring he already said that. Anna :'Try to never lie'

WHAT THE FUCK? She says she wants to never lie to her children... Princess.. may I remind you "Lessi, quick, take a bite, or the witch is coming for you." Anna: "I'm strict with them in some ways but I'm always honest with them, if they ask me something, I give them an honest answer. And I remember I kind of traumatised... I literally don't know what is going on with this' *she starts fiddling with her blouse* 'I remember I kind of traumatised Emilia when she asked me how babies were born and she was like omg is that really true????" So she's saying, she wants to be truthful because she doesn't want her kids to resent her for lying. Darling, your children have about a million reason to resent you. Lying wouldn't be at the top of the list. Not by a long shot. J: "I never compliment them on their looks, I always say you've done very well." What the fuck??? Why would you compliment them on their looks... they are your children, the way he says it makes it sound like he's trying to date them. And FYI Jonathan, I've heard you say a million times that child X is so cute. Which is a compliment. And Anna only talks about their looks, so there's that. OMFG Anna saved the best one for last "Always follow through when you make threats." SACOLDNEJOLY SHOWERS ANYONE????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lemonandlime

VIP Member
EDUARDO LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH VLOG RECRAP:
1. The project might not be plastic surgery after all I guess... it's Jonathan getting his teeth fixed?! We get to see his teeth - I'm sooo grossed out, they look so gnarly. :sick::sick::sick:

2. Eduardo's lost tooth gets airtime, but not without the siblings trying to steal the spotlight. LOL.

Eduardo is showing his tooth off to the tooth fairy and talking to her through the window, it's super cute. Half of the vlog so far is very much out of focus. What the fuck, Jonathan, that is your one job.:rolleyes:

3. They're introducing a new tradition: family dinner at the restaurant every Saturday.

4. Anna tells us she's never helping with bath time because... she needs to hand wash six dog bowls and clean after dinner. THE FUCK. She can do that AFTER she helps with bath time. It wouldn't be a SJ vlog if she didn't point out how messy the As are. Grr.

5. Alessia is now always sucking her thumb. All the time. I wish I wouldn't find it as cute as I do - because it's so bad for her.

6. The Princess now claims Jonathan is being overdramatic when he tells us that Eduardo wakes up at 5 - HELLO?! You were the one who brought it up in your sweat story.

7. We see how crazy the kids are at the restaurant! Is this normal? LOL. When the bill arrives it's handed to Alessia and they joke about her paying for it. Yeah well, she kinda did. It's the kids who bring in the money after all.

8. The end rant: the baby sitter is sick. Jonathan has an AWARD SHOW to go to this week. And he's judging on a panel. Judging what? Friendliest friend images? Cold showers? Gardening?

• Wow
Yeah when you see the scene in Stacey sleeps over where they are made to take a shit ton of photos (while Anna tries to get the perfect thigh gap picture whilst holding her baby and sticking her arse out so far shes about to drop him) and smile sweetly in the cold , without coats on for the gram, you can easily visualise the bedtime story 'scene'...reading ...filming ... reading...look at the book kids keep looking at the book,...ok now look up at Anna like shes a nutella pancake...film from an angle that makes Anna look like a stepford mum ...got that all on film? ok kids get off your mum immediately and get into bed or you'll get a cold shower 5..4..3..2..1 kids run for their beds screaming nooooooo... kids lying in bed thinking I'll ask the nanny or my school teacher to finish the story tomorrow with me.. those surveillance cameras must record some scary shit.
Its no wonder she has a bad lower back/pelvis with the amount of photos taken every day in that weird thigh gap squat pose whilst holding a heavy infant on one hip, it must take its toll on your hips year in year out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
For years I’ve had £1.50 silicone clear phone cases for my phones, this is my 4th since the first one I had many many years ago, I’ve dropped it a fair few times and have never had a cracked screen yet a £900 phone case offers no protection 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

VVV

EDUARDO LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH VLOG RECRAP:
1. The project might not be plastic surgery after all I guess... it's Jonathan getting his teeth fixed?! We get to see his teeth - I'm sooo grossed out, they look so gnarly. :sick::sick::sick:

2. Eduardo's lost tooth gets airtime, but not without the siblings trying to steal the spotlight. LOL.

Eduardo is showing his tooth off to the tooth fairy and talking to her through the window, it's super cute. Half of the vlog so far is very much out of focus. What the fuck, Jonathan, that is your one job.:rolleyes:

3. They're introducing a new tradition: family dinner at the restaurant every Saturday.

4. Anna tells us she's never helping with bath time because... she needs to hand wash six dog bowls and clean after dinner. THE FUCK. She can do that AFTER she helps with bath time. It wouldn't be a SJ vlog if she didn't point out how messy the As are. Grr.

5. Alessia is now always sucking her thumb. All the time. I wish I wouldn't find it as cute as I do - because it's so bad for her.

6. The Princess now claims Jonathan is being overdramatic when he tells us that Eduardo wakes up at 5 - HELLO?! You were the one who brought it up in your sweat story.

7. We see how crazy the kids are at the restaurant! Is this normal? LOL. When the bill arrives it's handed to Alessia and they joke about her paying for it. Yeah well, she kinda did. It's the kids who bring in the money after all.

8. The end rant: the baby sitter is sick. Jonathan has an AWARD SHOW to go to this week. And he's judging on a panel. Judging what? Friendliest friend images? Cold showers? Gardening?
And near the end Jonny says, "Last one to the front door is first in the shower" Here he is once again using the threat of a shower to keep the kids in line. He has learned NOTHING. The utter arrogance of this one.

• Angry
  • Wow