Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scar14

VIP Member
Hmm, no, not really. JesssFam had a whole Mommy Makeover, boobs, belly etc. she was released from the clinic a couple of hours after the surgery. So many people here fly to Majorca for their plastic surgery for a week or so, just because. Turning your vacation into a plastic surgery is definitely a thing. Probably not comfortable, but I've heard of so many people doing that.

However I think the flight to Dubai is a bit too long if you're really uncomfortable and Anna is a whiner so I don't think she would do that. I think she would get it done at home if that's what this is leading up to. I believe for a boob job you have to be done breastfeeding for almost a year or so, so I don't think Anna is quite there yet.
I watch a family & the woman got her boobs done not long after her last kid (think it was around 6 months after) and she had not long finished breastfeeding

Reactions: 1

Fatima

VIP Member
It still looks brownish to me? He's got the light coming in from the left side/in front of him so it might look lighter because of the lighting?

View attachment 43456
It’s the gum I think.
When I focus on his teeth while watching, i see only gum.
The pink/brown thing is a gum gap.
I hope you understand.
I think it has been removed.

lemonandlime

VIP Member

There was a link provided here via google drive but because of copyright, it doesn’t work anymore.

I don’t think there is a way now to see the documentary.
(I took a quick look on internet and there is nothing).
I have it on my personal hidden YouTube but I won't share link with new members here, sorry I can upload to another site if you suggest one

Kombucha

Lol, no she doesn’t have her own thread.
I'll use that one so!
Does anyone noticed that changed completely the tone of her voice? Sounds like she has inspires an helium balloon. Also she looks so artificial and fake

Fatima

VIP Member
Does anyone have any idea of where I could watch that Stacey Dooley documentary from outside the UK?
There was a link provided here via google drive but because of copyright, it doesn’t work anymore.

I don’t think there is a way now to see the documentary.
(I took a quick look on internet and there is nothing).

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
Can relate 🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t imagine Anna with twins, Alissa and Andre 3000 are far enough apart to manage both.
Jonny would love it
“We mixed up our twins” “we left one behind” “which twin walks first”

Anna would enjoy the twin buggy workout 🤷‍♀️
In some ways it would be very entertaining to watch

Linnyloo

VIP Member
And, if she truly was incapable of managing, let Erika do the cleaning while she watches the children since she's already had the illness. Her desire to have total control over everything probably meant she couldn't let Erika do it because she wouldn't have done it to Anna's imaginary standards. Add to that Anna likely didn't want to or wasn't capable of taking care of all the children, so she sacrificed her sister's health. :rolleyes: