SacconeJolys #87 We lie & we grift, we only leave the house if it's a gift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa is still in J’s Tik Tok comments asking for her members vlog!
She's been paying for members vlogs for I want to say three years, and has probably had max three months total of weekly vlogs. Sometimes you can't define stupidity...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She's been paying for members vlogs for I want to say three years, and has probably had max three months total of weekly vlogs. Sometimes you can't define stupidity...
Exactly what I was thinking, why are they only now upset?! They paid years for nothing 😂 gotta be honest I do love it, maybe it will finally open their eyes that the SJs couldn’t care less about anyone but Anna and Jonathan, including the kids. Even Anna doesn’t care for Jonathan and vice versa. If they didn’t ruin four precious kids along the way it would be the funniest train wreck to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't see Lisa's comments, I wonder if they deleted them so that she doesn't start the other "members" from saying anything. Come on over Lisa we've got a chair you can sit in and tell us your frustrations. How long have you been paying them for nothing? How does it feel to pay someone for nothing and then see them get free tit? How does seeing your money used to get Botox and pool supplies feel? How does it feel to see Friday come and go without a video? Please do tell!!

*If your answer is that you will support them even without a video, like the Em, please seek help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are they not embarrassed, showing themselves splashing out on private school where the kids actually seem behind, massive pools and trampolines yet paying for a day out is off the table 🤔

Anna you have plenty of shoes feel free to use them doesn't have to be flats every single time 🙄
They are shameless. Neither J&A do an honest days work , just use their innocent kids as unpaid labour.

I am more angry at the companies that 'gift them products, holidays and free days out'. There are so many more deserving folk that work their guts out to provide for their children and are way more deserving of a treat for their kids.

Why do the undeserving get the rewards. The world is certainly unfairly divided.

Edit to say: I've just listened to an Amercian lady on radio who said there is a push in the US to place child labour laws in place for children of parents who 'use' them for monetary gain on social media platforms.

Really interesting, she said not only does it damage the kids who are being used in 'sharenting' vlogs, but their audience of kids who cannot understand why they don't receive gifts to unbox, get free holidays and wonder why their parents don't stay home and do 'fun' stuff with them. She said it is such a fake enviroment and worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has someone ever been a paid member? What's the difference? Does Jonno show us his underwear collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has someone ever been a paid member? What's the difference? Does Jonno show us his underwear collection?
✨ Welcome to the ~Members Only Suite~ presenting: Wisdom With Jonathan. Where he engages you with all his life’s struggles and lessons of wisdom and how he overcame being so Incredibly Handsome and Amazing. Every other week a bonus video either drinking wine in his underwear or a new Erotic Story for those sizzling Friday Nights when Anna is in bed by 8. Stay tuned for more! ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
What the actual duck is Jonnys last TikTok?? Emilia “dressed up” as an old granny on crutches, titled “daughter acts like my Irish mom”. It’s not at all funny, just rude!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Jonathan hurt/broke/whatever his right foot, yet he was the one driving to and from the adventure park? Doesn't sound safe to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
i remember some comments from when they first started membership a couple of years ago.. apparently it was advertised as "exclusive content" which wasn't actually exclusive and was used in the vlogs the week after :LOL: so basically early access to vlogs? doesn't seem worth it even if they did post 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck is Jonnys last TikTok?? Emilia “dressed up” as an old granny on crutches, titled “daughter acts like my Irish mom”. It’s not at all funny, just rude!!!!
Jes*s Chr*st, that is awful. Downright disrespectful to his mum and Emilia is a rubbish actress with a woeful accent that most certainly isn't Irish. No wonder the kids are often obnoxious with him as a father.

He is some weird individual 🤮

• Wow
I really had to hold back from commenting on the vlog... he really pissed me off with his comment about getting special privileges because of his broken foot- he showed a sign for what I assume is the disabled fast pass.
Sorry but you're an idiot and broke your foot because you probably weren't following the correct instructions or you were pratting around, you do not get to have "special privileges" 😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I really had to hold back from commenting on the vlog... he really pissed me off with his comment about getting special privileges because of his broken foot- he showed a sign for what I assume is the disabled fast pass.
Sorry but you're an idiot and broke your foot because you probably weren't following the correct instructions or you were pratting around, you do not get to have "special privileges" 😡🤬
If we took a shot every time he was whiny or ‘funny’ about his foot we’d be in the hospital halfway through the vlog. Whiny asshole 🥲

Reactions: 11
New Title: Jonny Jonny hasnt broke his footy drives to the theme park and back

Reactions: 3
Clearly Jono is too embarrassed to show how he actually broke his foot and the process of finding out it was broken in his "day in the life of a dad vlog" so he's just skipped a week and is showing their trip was yesterday

Reactions: 8
His photoshop skills are just next level, paired with his inability to use video stabilisation and get the subject in the frame, there’s no doubt in my mind YouTube have been begging him to come back

IMG_4453.jpeg
IMG_4454.jpeg

1684188344670.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Clearly Jono is too embarrassed to show how he actually broke his foot and the process of finding out it was broken in his "day in the life of a dad vlog" so he's just skipped a week and is showing their trip was yesterday
Or he didn’t film it because he gives himself privacy but not his kids.

Reactions: 16
Maybe stupid, but I was thinking a poll in the new thread where people can guess/vote how long he’ll keep this new schedule would be fun?

Reactions: 4
Maybe stupid, but I was thinking a poll in the new thread where people can guess/vote how long he’ll keep this new schedule would be fun?
well he's already failed the first two weeks by not posting members videos so there's not much hope.. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna: Dre Dre do you like the donuts?
A2: Shut up and *inaudible* (maybe shut up and let me finish)
Delightful!

Surely if A1 & A2 couldn’t go on the first ride, A2 shouldn’t have gone on that roller coaster with Anna. He looked way too small for that seat!
After a little digging on the park’s website, indeed the roller coaster has a shorter ride height. Great advertising unless he lied about them being too small to ride the first one.

Also Jonathan keeps bleating on about how he broke his foot building the pool. First um how lol and second I’m I just imagining it or didn’t he injure it running the other day?
I think I need to start screenshotting Instagram stories to remember all the lies and the bullshit that comes out of their mouths!

Editing to add: I knew someone posted about it, thanks @Kren9
How do the minions and die hards not remember anything? How can they not see right through these charlatans?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.