SacconeJolys #87 We lie & we grift, we only leave the house if it's a gift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another proof for how on point this thread's title is.
They only leave the house when it's gifted.

They mentioned that Emilia has mental issues and now she is wearing a t-shirt but covering her forearms.
Maybe it's because I work with struggling girls who tend to harm themselves but seeing Emilia in this outfit set my alarm bells off.
I said this last week. I had a friend who wore them to cover this also 🥹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Let's just hope that Emilia has been seeing young girls wearing long sleeved t shirts or what looks like arm warmers/leg warmers on her arms and thinks it looks cool rather than her covering up anything. She's spending a lot of time online, unsupervised, so who knows what she's been watching.

Reactions: 23
Andy has always had a slight discoloration on his teeth, which could have been from a fever, medication, something Anal took in pregnancy or decalcification. I cannot seem to get a clear view and would need to have a look closeup to see how it felt with a probe. His wonky tooth is more than likely becoming loose either naturally or unnaturally. His age is almost five, and while it's not common that upper teeth fall out at five before the lowers it's not uncommon, but to me because of the kid's rough play, leads me to believe it's been hit. I don't recall his teeth ever looking as uneven as that. The angle of the camera would also not cause it to look that out of place. It's hard to tell from pictures with teeth though. A1's teeth still look sad, if I were her parent we would have taken care of that problem when she was very little. She's such a pretty child and knowing them, they won't have the money to fix them. Y'all have said they pay for dental, but you have to actually put them in the car and take them to the dentist preferably one that doesn't do Botox.

*when I say won't have the money it means that Anal will botox her face until the cows come home and her kid's teeth will look jacked up until "they get a job" where the parents don't steal their money. Can y'all imagine that when they grow up and they can't exploit them what are they going to do? "Hey, E1, can I borrow a couple hundred, we need to heat the house."

Reactions: 18
Let's just hope that Emilia has been seeing young girls wearing long sleeved t shirts or what looks like arm warmers/leg warmers on her arms and thinks it looks cool rather than her covering up anything. She's spending a lot of time online, unsupervised, so who knows what she's been watching.
I don’t know, pretty much every girl I went to school with that wore those was self harming and using them to cover it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
As a teenager I wore those sleeves both as an aesthetic thing as well as a cover for self harm at times. Not sure if that helps but can be both, doesn’t exclusively mean self harm if you ask me. I kind of hope she’s way too young for that altogether but considering the things she’s allowed to watch and do and the time she spends alone… 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My 11 year old likes wearing arm warmers or whatever they are called!
I hope for E1s sake it's not covering up anything just a random fashion choice

Reactions: 7
Maybe Jono makes her wear these arm warmer thingies to get people to speculate about her self-harming or because it goes well with the teenage persona he has created for her

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Maybe Jono makes her wear these arm warmer thingies to get people to speculate about her self-harming or because it goes well with the teenage persona he has created for her
I tend to agree with you. Jonathan would and does anything and everything for social media engagement. 🙄 They are irrelevant if nobody gives them their social currency. They have this huge social platform here which sadly doesn't make them any money but can draw them to their actual socials. Any attention is 👍 for Jonathan and his wallet

• Sad
Reactions: 15
SacconeJolys #88 Jono's back whining on the 'gram, members programme's still a scam

Reactions: 27
I don’t know, pretty much every girl I went to school with that wore those was self harming and using them to cover it up.
Yes, same here. But she is just 10, let's hope she is just copying a look, not the behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully it’s not self harm for E1!
TikTok does have quite a few “edgy” “goth” styled outfit videos of girls wearing arm and leg warmers, all uploaded recently. So maybe she’s just getting inspo off a few people on TikTok, kind of morphing into an old Avril Lavigne style of fashion. Not for me but the only outfit choices I judge are Anal’s 😂

Reactions: 14
My kids go to a school with no uniform & the arm warmers are a major trend this year. They look weird 😂 but I wouldn’t immediately worry anything was up with E1. It’s def a bizarre upper primary trend!

Reactions: 16
My kids go to a school with no uniform & the arm warmers are a major trend this year. They look weird 😂 but I wouldn’t immediately worry anything was up with E1. It’s def a bizarre upper primary trend!
Agree. I think we’re reaching with some of the things being said but I recognise it’s out of concern.
I think we all wore arm warmers or leg warmers at some point thinking we were the bomb!

Reactions: 9
Lisa is still in J’s Tik Tok comments asking for her members vlog!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Emilia’s arm warmers she is wearing is her just wearing them as a fashion trend she has jumped on. Nothing more, nothing less.

but I totally understand there may be some worry going by the fact that her sicko parents have a pretty abhorrent track record who have totally fucked up their kids mental health.

If arm warmers are a trend on the verge of summer (for crying out loud), it’s because social media glorifies self-harm and mental illness. I have no doubt E1 is into all the dark culture that is rampant online, after seeing her singing Melanie Martinez. So much of gen-Z and gen Alpha is dark in the way Marilyn Manson was for the early 2000’s. Just look at what’s popular in the culture. Especially when kids aren’t athletic and more artsy (theater, fine arts)… I don’t think she’s harming herself, but I wouldn’t put it past her to try it later after stumbling into discord/Roblox/Twitter where people are trying to get attention from their mental illnesses and exposing others to these tactics. Harming can become a high like drugs. Anyway,…. At the least it’s WEIRD she’s wearing knit arm covers in Spring/Summer. But most likely a byproduct of the garbage culture she’s mired in watching/reading off screens alone at home.

• Sad
Eduardo has become Joan’s performing “monkey” This quiet little boy overshadowed by Emilia was suddenly the center of Joan’s latest $$$$ gimmick. Joan jumped on the demented “children can choose” train all for the love of attention equals $$$$$$$$$. Eduardo, being second fiddle to his sister’s attention on Joan’s child exploitation YouTube videos, was excited to be the chosen one. Most videos of Joan with Eduardo appears over rehearsed and Joan has his man hands holding onto Eduardo.
It’s criminal what those two self absorbed low IQ twats have done to all for of those children. Joan’s videos are skin crawling creepy.
As the four become adolescents the truth of Joan and Anal will be exposed. The damage they’ve imposed on the four children will come to light. I fear for Eduardo the most. BTW, does Anal’s BABY consume anything besides chocolate? She’s setting all four up for an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.