SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
matt gives off popular parent group vibes, he’s mates with anna to feed back stuff she says

Reactions: 19
I will never listen to the matilda the musical songs the same again
I feel bad saying it but The Es sound very pitchy and screechy in the newest tiktok.
I don't remember that song sounding so violent 🤔 😳

Anyone know what parts they got because it definitely wouldn't be a main role.

And again we have E2 in the pink crop top not appropriate jonathan! 😡

Reactions: 12
They met Sabrina and Adam through E1 being at nursery with joint friends child.

I think joliar saw £ signs but again was a creep and couldn’t converse at an adult level so ended up filming the children playing 🙄

Reactions: 15
Todays vlog is called day in the life mum vs dad except its just what they usually do on a Saturday.

It starts with Anna and Emilia in the car showing off part of an essay she wrote for school riveting.

As with every Saturday andrea, alessia and E2 off to Rugby tots playing some sort of who can be quickest racing game on the way.
For whatever reason jonathan was filming the route to the hall where rugby is including inside the building and down the corridors he then carried on filming in the hall not caring about the other parents and children who might not want to be filmed.

I understand alessia enrolled so it's fine for her to be joining in but why is E2 taking part aswell have they secretly enrolled him too but can't say it because it would go against everything jonathan said.
Not fair to paying parents and kids.

They got chocolate bars afterwards andrea wanted bounty but it got stuck in the machine so got a lion bar instead.

Anna's back home whilst Emilia went to her tutoring, the WiFi is spotty and Anna can't be bothered to wait would rather be doing laundry, breakfast clean up and the ocado shop.

Stagecoach is next on the agenda, anna feels the need to specify if edie has his pink bag and script why would the colour be relevant just asking them to bring their bags would have sufficed.
Obviously she's done Es hair again the rest look unkempt.

Unsurprisingly she still hasn't cleaned the muddy car seat unless that's more recent that's going to be a delight to clean for her 😆

They've bought a new wooden stair gate
For the kitchen because the other ones rubbish, jonathan actually booted it off the wall to show how bad it is good job no child walked past at that point!

Whilst he's sorting the gate he says Anna got her recipes to do the ocado shop well the meal plan is the same thing each week so really shouldn't be needing to refer to recipes to find out the ingredients.
Someone needs to have words about what meal planning actually is.

In The next bit anna couldn't be more tone deaf if she tried.
She was doing an online shop for the dogs food but finds the company royal canin has supposedly disappeared just like that and she was told to use amazon but moaned 10 bags of the Maltese variety cost something like 140.00 whereas she usually spends £120-130 so she tried pets at home and said the price was better but still high threw in a joke about cost of living so knew that wasn't the thing to be complaining about but continued.
And then says maybe she would try the mini size instead why not shop around see if there is a cheaper but just as good brand
Does she know most brands do bigger sized bags?

Another video of more complaining from anna about being tired.
Just stop you go to bed and get up super early by choice and leave the older kids to their own devices whilst Jonathan is deep into the wine if anything I'd expect them to be shattered particularly andrea again because of anna.
She didn't do alessias homework as she (a)
Was falling asleep how embarrassing to be saying things like that it gets better she was doing more shopping and fell asleep just before pick up time. But don't worry she set an alarm 🙄

The last but is pretty much just andrea messing with the gate.

Sorry teacher, homework did not get done because my mum, who does nothing all day, fell asleep.....? Wow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Obviously she's done Es hair again the rest look unkempt.
I've noticed this! Alessias hair constantly looks a mess... now I know kids go through a phase of haaating having their hair done, or you will do it nice in the morning and then a few hours later it looks like they've been running through a bush, but it doesn't look like Anna even tries to do anything with Alessias hair

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I've noticed this! Alessias hair constantly looks a mess... now I know kids go through a phase of haaating having their hair done, or you will do it nice in the morning and then a few hours later it looks like they've been running through a bush, but it doesn't look like Anna even tries to do anything with Alessias hair
She doesn’t try, Alessia always looks like a doll you find in the bottom of a toy bin with matted hair and scratches all over it’s face. She’s obviously the forgotten child. Anna is a witch but I’m also glad she’s not Jonathan’s favorite child either because she doesn’t need that in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why did he ask his audience what to do with A1's nose, I mean they aren't professionals. Call your bleeping dr. and get her some help. Cover her nose at night if that is when it's happening. She's self-soothing and not only will she have an open bite from her sucking her thumb she's going to have a scar because Mom and Dad are idiots.

Anyone check out the door frame near the gate, looked like rotting wood. ( it was towards the bottom)

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor Alessia. she really is the forgotten child.
I just came from TikTok and I saw Alessia with scratches on her face etc, she is such a beautiful little girl with such unique features but it doesn't look like they pay attention to her at all, I know people can argue 'we only see what they show us on SM' but considering their lives are literally on SM, we see pretty much most of their lives and there's not really any denial that Alessia is forgotten either

Also, I feel like SJ's are using their platform to now try and get the eldest two acting work? Selling their children's childhoods for a new Porsche seems fitting for them

• Sad
Certainly looks like E2 was properly playing rugby, drink bottle prepared and all! Let’s hope Jonathan is paying for the classes cause that would really piss me off especially when they seem to hog the ball all the time!
Funny too that Mr I could retire tomorrow seemed quite annoyed that he paid for the bounty bar that got stuck in the machine. Don’t get me wrong that is annoying but he really focused on the money part!

I also really don’t get Anna. She happily used to stay at E1’s tutoring (admittedly doing the ocardo shop (also how long should that really take? Not hours surely!)) for an hour or so in the car park but can’t wait less than 30 minutes to pick the older two up after school. She said it would take 15 minutes to get there (so 15 minutes back) so all in all an hour of her “such a busy day” wasted, literally has to do everything the hard way.

Jonathan: “does anyone have any tips on how to stop a child from being an egit”
Did he really just call A1 an idiot for self soothing?

And yes, the skirting boards do look rotten, probably all the dog piss leaching in and under the floorboards 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
An egit? Nice obe, Jonathan. What was that again about your father being emotionally abusive to you, and you being such an empath?

I think the next thing for the kids will be otoplasty - especially E1 & e2 plus the emphasis on looks . Their ears are like annals and stick out a lot. A friends friend has her daughter’s ears done because she got picked on ( private school too!) . Might be why I notice it a lot .

Reactions: 7
It would really piss me off if I had paid for my kid to play rugby and a bigger and older child was joining in for free. Also is A1 playing rugby in a skirt?
Would it kill them to put her in a pair of shorts?!

It would really piss me off if I had paid for my kid to play rugby and a bigger and older child was joining in for free. Also is A1 playing rugby in a skirt?
Would it kill them to put her in a pair of shorts?!
We know they don't get a say when it comes to their daily outfits, any other people would have given her some shorts or leggings to wear anything other than a skirt 🤔

I just had a thought why won't they let E2 dress in more appropriately aged clothes
There is still the options of dresses, skirts leggings , jeans , jumpers, denim etc just in a more suitable style and I'm sure they would be happy with it?

As opposed to the too small and tight clothes aimed at younger children like alessia for example they are years apart so why are they made to dress the most similar?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh no e2 is playing rugby again, what a disaster. One of my sons is 5 and seriously pissed off he can't join Brownies with his sister cos he was born looking like a boy and the dr told us he was a boy.. what a fuckin idiot.. he spent his toddler years wearing princess dresses like his sister and his favourite colour is still pink. Don't worry I've told him the gender RULES and he's a girl and if anyone says different it's their problem. Nothing is ever his fault in this world of haters and he can bend reality to suit how he feels... sorry how SHE feels! Now I'm off to tell my teenage daughter she's a bloke cos she spends every day in cargo pants and oversized hoodies.

Who would want to watch that she makes the same things each week pretending to meal plan and can't even keep them child friendly.
What small children enjoy chilli's, capers, anchovies, sweet chilli sauce in every dish etc.

So they end up not eating it but getting mountains of chocolate and sugar afterwards.

Give then something that they would actually eat.
Sausage and mash, shepards/cottage pie, toad in the hole, sweet and sour chicken and rice, stir fry all with no weird nasty ingredients and that's just the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who would want to watch that she makes the same things each week pretending to meal plan and can't even keep them child friendly.
What small children enjoy chilli's, capers, anchovies, sweet chilli sauce in every dish etc.

So they end up not eating it but getting mountains of chocolate and sugar afterwards.

Give then something that they would actually eat.
Sausage and mash, shepards/cottage pie, toad in the hole, sweet and sour chicken and rice, stir fry all with no weird nasty ingredients and that's just the beginning
thats a good idea but i think we've established that anna cooks for anna and everyone else just has to deal with it :rolleyes: at least she said they get school meals so they should hopefully be getting decent food then but the rest of the time its just sugar, pasta and butter or pizza :confused:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.