SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that horrible acting job about the camera battery in the car? That was a moment of real Anna, what an absolute witch and I can’t believe she rang Jonathan to get her a new battery!

Also I thought they both had “full time jobs” and “they’re so so so busy” but Jonathan can potter round the garden all week and Anna can take naps as much as possible. If their had real full time jobs, I don’t think they’d survive one full day!

I hope the “boob pain” doesn’t mean they have started E2 on some kind of hormones. I know people have said it’s quite difficult to obtain them in the UK but J&A seem the type to buy sh*t on the black market.

Side note, I think it’s totally unfair and down right irresponsible to force E2 into gender dysphoria.
In my eyes E2 does not and has not expressed uncomfortability with their body. You hear horrible stories of trans individuals wanting to self mutilate because they hate the way they look so badly. (Of course not everyone is going to be like this but you hear it more often than not)
To E2 being a girl is long hair and twirling in dresses, both of which can be done when you’re any gender! Telling an 8 year old boy (although maybe 6/7 at the time) they could physically give birth and have periods is mental abuse at it’s finest. The poor kid is going to be so messed up in the future 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
In fairness though (and I agree with whoever contacted her ) which she turned on . What the hell is with the constant incontrollable laughing . Its so irritating and so ungenuine. Definitely a nervous disposition but Jesus it’s like nails on a chalk board . Takes hours to listen to a full story when the laughing dominates .

Reactions: 21
In fairness though (and I agree with whoever contacted her ) which she turned on . What the hell is with the constant incontrollable laughing . Its so irritating and so ungenuine. Definitely a nervous disposition but Jesus it’s like nails on a chalk board . Takes hours to listen to a full story when the laughing dominates .
It’s like when you’re 15 and everything your crush does is hilarious, indeed a nervous disposition.

Reactions: 22
Telling an 8 year old boy (although maybe 6/7 at the time) they could physically give birth and have periods is mental abuse at it’s finest. The poor kid is going to be so messed up in the future 😔
I distinctly remember E2 saying they didn't want to have babies after they started being more feminine. I'm sure it was a reel or IGTV, but may have been a TikTok posted here, I'll see what I can find

Reactions: 14
I distinctly remember E2 saying they didn't want to have babies after they started being more feminine. I'm sure it was a reel or IGTV, but may have been a TikTok posted here, I'll see what I can find
Yes that's true but after many months of grooming and brainwashing by Jono, Eduardo said what Jono wanted to hear 😳 The abuse has been endless since Jono jumped on the "transgender for profit" wagon. Edie is already mentally affected by this and it will get a lot worse. Edie may pass as a girl for now but certainly not if/when puberty starts.

Reactions: 18
I wonder what Jonathan thinks of male ice skaters? They were all kinds of sparkly clothes and are definitely still men. Maybe Eduardo would have been happy taking ice skating lessons or something other than performing gross Tik toks for daddy to earn money.

Reactions: 18
Yes, E2 said not wanting to have babies because it would hurt, same as with having ears pierced. Getting pregnant and having babies will never be in E2's future, but earrings... who knows....
On a less serious note: Eduardo said he did not like pizza, and was told by Anna that 'tough, it's what we're having' (which to some extent it fair enough, but not when you're having it multiple times a week....) but Edie loves it so much she chose it for her 'name reveal party'. Make it make sense.
---

I wonder what Jonathan thinks of male ice skaters? They were all kinds of sparkly clothes and are definitely still men. Maybe Eduardo would have been happy taking ice skating lessons or something other than performing gross Tik toks for daddy to earn money.
Or ballroom dancing, or gymnastics (the Es did do gymnastics, but then Emilia wanted to go to Stagecoach, and E2 had to follow because it's impossible to have separate hobbies.... ), or ballet. Eduardo was never allowed to just be, and maybe explore, on his own terms. There had to be a label attached to it in order for his parents to make money. In a family obsessed with gender, he could not just like a bit of sparkle and dressing up without it being exploited by those who should have protected him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah I heard it too, I fast forward Jonathan’s parts but I caught one part talking about going on another journey that involves his beard? Then he just stopped talking about it? What you think thats gonna be?
Probably gonna try to use his beard hair for a 2nd hair transplant. He'd be better off using his pubes or maybe that's what he used the first time when it failed. Hmm...🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Didn’t see Anna & Jonathan who once had shares and were close friends once upon a time, at Sabrina’s opening of her new ‘Luxury Promise’ HQ/store in London yesterday. The opening looked like a big affair with friends & associates there. No invite I suspect, must of got lost in the mail.
But I guess Anna has far more pressing commitments anyway, doing Tik Toks with her new bestie Matt.:rolleyes: but who am I kidding she won’t even go to a shop to get bananas let alone go to her friends grand opening.

What a vast difference between Anna and Sabrina.
Sabrina a mother of 3, CEO, successful business woman, running a successful business, has a husband that is in a league of his own running different companies in investments, travelling the globe, juggling a family life, kicking ass and conquering the world. And here we have Anna, doesn’t work, who is ‘exhausted’ doing 3 things for the day, meanwhile Jonathan, doesn't work, who you will find either playing Minecraft computer games in his office or wanders aimlessly around his house or garden talking into a camera in his stinky lululemon leggings when he isn’t playing minecraft whilst waiting for his cash cows to come home from school to film them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Annal and Matt have no content as such, just playing insta/ TikTok ping ball with the same few videos. Bit like 12 year olds🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His posturing in the garden, admiring his handy work and thanking the Universe in gratitude. 🤮

What a load of old horlicks, he has single-handedly ruined the whole property and grounds. No wonder it didn't sell. Utterly destroyed and devoid of charm, all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is Sabrina? Someone that worked with Gleam and got put with Anna in the past? Interesting her and the mayor both have Sadiq in their name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is Sabrina? Someone that worked with Gleam and got put with Anna in the past? Interesting her and the mayor both have Sadiq in their name.
i think sabrina is the dentist/botox friend? (forgive me if i'm wrong, annas gone through so many "best friends" :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i think sabrina is the dentist/botox friend? (forgive me if i'm wrong, annas gone through so many "best friends" :rolleyes:)
No, she isn’t. She’s a former best friend/ associate back when A&J had a few shares in Luxury Promises. I don’t think they do anymore, hence not being invited yesterday.

Reactions: 13
Do you know what annoys me with Jonathan? and I’ve said this multiple times and this is one of the main things that bugs me.

The labels 🙄. For someone who apparently doesn’t like labels, he spends nearly every single day labelling everything from his children’s interests to the clothing and attaching them to genders. For a non binary person that he claims he is, this shouldn’t be his concern whatsoever, but it is.

That newest Tiktok with E2 is just ridiculous. So your child wants to play netball and wants to wear dresses with coloured pink clothing? Why do you assume that means girls clothing/sport? It’s fricking clothing and it’s a fricking sport. Same with having extensions and makeup. Not every girl needs this to identity as a girl, neither do they need to play sport and neither do they need to like a certain sport (same as boys) to fit around their gender. Sexism disguised as support is not a good look. You don’t see actors/singers like Kit Harington, Jason Momoa, Harry Styles, Matt Healy, Yungblud, Orlando Bloom etc. identify as a girl because of their long hair or the fact they put a little bit of makeup on or the fact they wear different clothes or pink clothing or whatever. They simply don’t care because makeup is makeup and clothes are clothes. If they want to wear a skirt, pink blouse or whatever then they can? Same with girls and liking blue, jeans, shorts, polo shirts. Why? Because they’re literally just clothes. The problem with Jonathan is that he paints this image of what he thinks a woman is and puts that ideology onto his children. Not only that, but he obviously thinks girls also need to act over the top, dress in crop tops and wear extensions to grab attention which is not right. It’s quite obvious he’s also trying to get them to act extroverted and narcissistic in their traits to get what they want as well. So poor. I’m actually sick of it, but he will never listen until it’s too late because he thinks he’s right with everything and that no other person’s views matter. Scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They were 'friends' with Sabrina and Adam back in the day. The SJs would go to their (kids') birthday parties and overstay their welcome, and go to see Santa at Harrod's together. I think Sabrina did like Anna, but Adam clearly did not like Jonathan.
Oh, and one day they were at S&As, and the kids were all playing together. This was before the A's were born, and before S&A had their 3rd.
Jonathan 'joked' that 4 kids playing together would be what having a family of 4 would be like, 'but two are the wrong colour'.....................

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Holy Cow! I thought that the SJs were part of that company Luxury Promises as they talked about it a lot like they were partners. She has a few bags from them and it really sounded like they were invested in it. Well, that just shows you either they weren't telling the whole truth, or Sabrina and her husband got the duck away from them and bought them out. I mean that looked like a really big party and for them not to say one word about it is telling.

Reactions: 10
Holy Cow! I thought that the SJs were part of that company Luxury Promises as they talked about it a lot like they were partners. She has a few bags from them and it really sounded like they were invested in it. Well, that just shows you either they weren't telling the whole truth, or Sabrina and her husband got the duck away from them and bought them out. I mean that looked like a really big party and for them not to say one word about it is telling.
They were investers. But I think S&A have bought them out, they are no longer involved, and have not seen S&A for quite some time.
---

Do you know what annoys me with Jonathan? and I’ve said this multiple times and this is one of the main things that bugs me.

The labels 🙄. For someone who apparently doesn’t like labels, he spends nearly every single day labelling everything from his children’s interests to the clothing and attaching them to genders. For a non binary person that he claims he is, this shouldn’t be his concern whatsoever, but it is.
Both him and Anna are the most gender obsessed people ever, and are very strict with what goes with what gender. There is no cross-over. A girl cannot like what they deem to be a boys thing, or vise versa. It's no wonder E2 was easily groomed, and E1 sometimes hints at being non-binary, if you're not allowed to enjoy something that your parents claim can only be liked by the opposite sex.

Reactions: 20
It's amazing that every "friend" they've had they all disappeared from their lives. I mean you can see what they put out in their videos and such and it's probably worse in real life. I wonder how long it will take Matt to run, or if he's just as demented as Anal.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.