Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notimportant

Chatty Member
Vlogs are so boring, does anyone know the paul roberts guy drama? Why are they apologizing for upsetting them? What happened?

Reactions: 3

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
This is one thing that no matter how much I hear it, I will never believe that's what she's said. She's definitely said column properly before, I'm sure of it.

Also I wonder who K is (the handwriting is different to Anna's and they were there Monday to Friday last week, not coming this week yet). Cleaner?
It is in green, just like the bins, so something to do with household chores. Would not surprise me if it was a cleaner.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
E.D. as in EATING DISORDER!
Because let’s be honest they won’t forget that name in a hurry, they’ve regurgitated that story for the past twelve years!
What they have done to their son is sickening!
And for Gods sake Jonathan, get the names write in the captions…..is it Edie or Eddie?
Poor child 😔
Especially after E2 has said to hate being called Eddie.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
It’s actually terrifying that they literally haven’t got a single appointment with a child psychologist at this point. Probably worried that if do it might be incredibly different with E2 and would uncover years of exploitation. All I got from that video is E2 seems very confused and keeps looking to Anna for answers. E2 seems to think having short hair and not liking dresses is a boy thing and this is where it’s 100% the wrong information being spread here from Anna and Jonathan. Girls can have short hair. My friend has had short hair before and loved it. Does that make her a boy? No it doesn’t. The other worrying thing is the fact despite E2 being apparently distressed from seeing videos of their former identity they allow to have the videos up because it’s nice to look back on??? Two very conflicting statements there.

Not only that, but E2 said they didn’t like being in the girls group or the boys.

E2 said they won’t change back, but then says that if they do they don’t mind either way? Again another contradicting statement. I know the child is only 8, but still.

E2 saying they don’t like being called Eduardo, but then again will allow the train with Eduardo clearly on it be allowed in their room and other media that contains that name.

I also honestly think Anna and Jonathan think it’s going to be so easy to get a name change for E2. Trust me, it isn’t. If they want to change E2’s name legally as a child, there has to be psychologists, courts etc. They had mentioned previously that E2 had a psychologist, but to be honest they’ve filmed doctors visits and what not, they would 100% film and I firmly believe that. They just want people to accept their opinions, but parading their child around for money is not going to do that. It will do quite the opposite.
Not playing the devil's advocate here but do we know he hadn't spoken to a psychologist/therapist?

account70032

VIP Member
Good point :ROFLMAO:
---

Idk that song she sings with the flying playing cards is a bit of a banger
Oh no the actress in the film nothing wrong with her singing shes good I had nothing against the film until the Sacconejoly kids became obsessed with screaming the songs 24/7 😭

Reactions: 2

Web30

VIP Member
im sure Jonathan at one point commented saying something like 'stay tuned to find out' :sick: :sick:
Also didn't he tell Edie that they can have babies? Setting them up for disapointment
Oh really. What are they filling her head with!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Have these children not seen any major sporting events, women’s euros, Olympics there is no sport that either gender can’t compete in (I am parking the whole trans athletes debate for this moment) Ireland’s greatest sporting export is a female professional boxer, pretty sure uk has other good examples.
Does not matter, school has one sport for girls and the other for boys. Eduardo did not want to play rugby with the boys.

Heidi77

VIP Member
In the UK, reception (4&5) go from 8:45-3:15. There are some variations, depending on lunch break length so some schools will finish at 3:30, 3 etc. Some schools have half days for the first few weeks in September, but when I taught reception it was full days from the start. You can delay starting school, as it’s technically not compulsory to start at 4, but in my experience, that’s no very common. If they do delay starting, they go straight into year 1, missing out a lot on the early years education.
I find that so strange . If you start at 4 & half or 6 & half in Ireland you still start in year 1. I'm Ireland 5 would be the normal age to start school. So if you turned 4 in September you would wait another year. But I have noticed that the eastern Europeans keep them back another year and start at 6 so my kids have friends in their class that are a full year older than them.

Armywife1508

When E1 was doing homework with Jonathan she was showing how she remembers to spell February cause it’s got “bra” in it.

E1: I always remember the bra cause I always say that in chats”

Really hoping she is mispronouncing and misspelling bruh but if she is saying bra, that’s a bit concerning cause what “chats” is she having online?
I’m 99% sure she means bruh but that 1% percent chance wouldn’t surprise me if she was talking to creepy old men online about bras, she has unrestricted access to the internet 😳
Geniuses.

Web30

VIP Member
I only really watch them on tiktok now but have they ever said anything about Edie and puberty / hormone treatment etc and what the plans are as she gets older?

GMLMA

I'm not sure how walls work, but my walls are made out of sheet rock and don't have a seam. Did they just paint over the wallpaper? If they did that they are cheap!! I don't understand how she's able to pull the wall apart, but if she is picking at the wall that's weirdish. Maybe she thinks it's like the stickers in the other room where they've been ripped off the wall? I really hope she stops her from doing that because that's another repair that's not going to get done.
Her kids are old enough to clean their rooms and lay out their clothes, not to mention Andy is smart enough to make his own bed, she needs to stop babying him, the kid already knows how to use that excuse, just wait until he's older and still trying to pull that one over on you. She's going to be washing his underwear until he's 45.
We live in a period property and the painted walls are annoyingly pickable. However I tell my kids not too!

macrofriendly

VIP Member
We know because they would have 100% filmed it. Maybe not the sessions, but the ride to and from, and talked about it.
Good point :ROFLMAO:
---
If they were my kids I would have the new Matilda film banned from being watched and spoke about in the house , the garden , the car , anywhere near us the film would be non existent to us from now on 😂 The only Matilda film I would allow to be watched is the Danny Devito one I grew up with cause at least then they wouldn’t be going around screaming those songs 24/7.
Idk that song she sings with the flying playing cards is a bit of a banger

DublinHun

VIP Member
Absolutely! The biggest contributor to that is still her make-up though, it makes her look so old! Honestly, we’re a few months apart in age and I don’t look great from that angle in daylight either, I’ll have bumps and bags and lines as well but you can literally see the filler hanging there and the bumps on the place where they put the needle in. It doesn’t do anything for her and I’m slightly worried for how this is going to look in a couple of years.
As for the make-up, she’d look so fresh in a lightweight foundation (or none tbh), just a bit of concealer and mascara and a nice red tinted lipstick or even none. Maybe a cool soft wing on the eyes when she goes out for a coffee, that’d actually enhance her look but whatever the F she is doing to her face right now is just.. creepy.
Slightly worried? Who gives a shit 🤓 it her face shes ruining not yours

Reactions: 1

leabytottle

VIP Member
That's a long day for such a young kid. Out school starts at 8.30 but for the first 2 years, the kids finish at 1.10.
In the UK, reception (4&5) go from 8:45-3:15. There are some variations, depending on lunch break length so some schools will finish at 3:30, 3 etc. Some schools have half days for the first few weeks in September, but when I taught reception it was full days from the start. You can delay starting school, as it’s technically not compulsory to start at 4, but in my experience, that’s no very common. If they do delay starting, they go straight into year 1, missing out a lot on the early years education.

Reactions: 1