Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I feel that was staged. Why would Jono enter a closed door bathroom with Alessia in tow..Edie could have been using the toilet.

All done for comments. :rolleyes:
I agree, completely staged
---

Police are saying it was not a hate crime.
They are saying that they don't think it is so far, but I guess it's the early stages of the investigation.
I'm from that area and I've heard lots of talk about it today which makes it sound like a hate crime tbh. Absolutely shocking and I hope he doesn't mention it tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Smileyouroncamera

Well this is the same woman who believes her son is now magically a girl and he has "transitioned" simply by growing his hair and wearing leggings so the fact she doesn't understand periods doesnt surprise me at all. She's thick as pig shit.
He’s only wearing hand me downs from his older sister!
Just like her old man used to run around in her pink tutu!

stargirl23

VIP Member
So in my neck of the woods in Australia we have the TAC which is an organization that helps road trauma victims and campaigns for road safety.

Does the UK have a similar organization?
They might have a few words to say about Mr abhorrent and his unfunny TikTok if they catch wind of it!
A quick google shows lots of charities helping victims x

Attachments

• Heart

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
the older emily constantly comments on stuff, the other emily ive not seen her comment or interact with the SJs for ages maybe shes finally waking up but doesn’t want to let go of a friendship they support bad people but that friendship does look genuine to me, i wouldn’t want to lose someone like that especially if im really close to them

Pkbeenie

Sorry - is Andrea NOT fuckin potty trained at nearly 5?!
Andrea will be 4 and a half next week. Definitely another six months to go until he turns 5. Obviously he's toilet trained by day...not that it's anyone's business! Overnight consistent dryness can take many years especially when his parents don't reinforce strategies to staying dry. All children develop at their own pace. It's certainly not Andrea's fault. He's treated like a toddler in his own home which is his parents fault. They clearly need him to remain a toddler for views and content.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I thought Edie changed the world, so how did that even happen to that poor girl in Warrington....? IF he does acknowledge it, he will somehow link it to himself or Edie or both....

yuza

Chatty Member
Didn’t Edie mention a while back (possibly her name reveal video?) that “mummy and a lady were asking me questions” so maybe they have got people involved.

Reactions: 3

callmegracie

VIP Member
Who is Sabrina? Someone that worked with Gleam and got put with Anna in the past? Interesting her and the mayor both have Sadiq in their name.
i think sabrina is the dentist/botox friend? (forgive me if i'm wrong, annas gone through so many "best friends" :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Hey guys, new here just watched a documentary with Stacey dooley, and surprise surprise they have a thread, cant believe he had no response to the pedophile questions she was asking, hes all about ££££££
her doco brought me here too :ROFLMAO: definitely bad publicity for them, and this came out years ago too

The new Matilda is brilliant! I’m a 90’s kid & I love the original but there is room for both in my life 😂 although we have listened to Revolting Children approx 3 million times since December, it is making my ears bleed a bit at this point 😂
It's not the new Matilda!!! It's the big screen adaptation of the musical!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
They used to go to the playground in the park a lot. It has a wooden ship for kids to climb on, swings etc. But I think the last time they went was when Alessia was a baby.
Yes, you are right, she never takes them to any playground. The school playground? I am assuming Jonathan meant.
---

They used to go to the playground in the park a lot. It has a wooden ship for kids to climb on, swings etc. But I think the last time they went was when Alessia was a baby.
Yes, you are right, she never takes them to any playground. The school playground? I am assuming Jonathan meant.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
What day last week did they say was crazy busy and stressful? Nothing else last week on that calendar would be a catalyst for them saying that apart from this day!
Saturday I think, it was the day where Emilia had tutoring and the younger two had rugby. Just as busy....