Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hillary101

Who is Sabrina? Someone that worked with Gleam and got put with Anna in the past? Interesting her and the mayor both have Sadiq in their name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
There is a huge huge topic of (some and very few) transwomen on tt trying to go on medication or whatever to experience period pains etc. I just know J will try and convince E2 that its okay and she will experience periods and stuff as she is older.

It’s people like Jonathan and those very few transwomen that make trans people look bad. I hope professionals come in and help edie be who SHE WANTS to be.

• Sick

macrofriendly

VIP Member
This is random and I can't believe I even noticed, but that woke up with Ashli woman hasn't been posting her 7 comments on the videos lately

stargirl23

VIP Member
Not necessarily. Only fresh cheese contains a lot of lactose. Harder cheese like gouda or cheddar are naturally extremely low in lactose and usually aren't a problem for people who are lactose intolerant.
Personally to me being lactose intolerant (diagnosed by a dr not mr Joly 😂) any cheese is a no no for my stomach

D1059

So their company shows they owe creditors in excess of £177,000 up £40,000 from last year, no wonder she’s manic!

I have a suggestion for a new and refreshing thumbnail, “ Why we have so much debt!”
Although £177,000 looks bad, it might tell us a little of what Jonathan and Anna are planning to pay themselves over the coming year. I am no accountant, but I have looking up what information is contained under each heading in their accounts and interesting under "current liabilities" is pay, tax and national insurance contributions.

So if you put £177,000 into the UK government tax and national insurance calculator, it says they will have to pay the government £72,000. So this would leave them with £105,000 as their income. As I said at the beginning of this post I am no accountant, but £105,000 is roughly what I have been calculating is the SJ's income based on their views. So this number may be correct.

Screenshot_20230302_083631_Chrome.jpg

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
His partner? Husband? Sold a multi million pound party gift business, he’s not called Ray nor is he ginger . He is now managing director of his old company. The sjs are definitely the ‘ poor friends’
Wait, what? Do we think Anna is using him, then? Trying to replace Sabrina and Adam, looking for another business deal?

Just catching up with Anna's stories first off why is anna not bothering with parents evening jonathan is doing them whilst she's busy running a bath??. I would have thought if possible both parents would want to be involved be organised and get a babysitter.

Anna's blatantly on the beg for a new dressing gown in a darker colour even though hers is fine just dirty. No one makes her wear it to apply make up.

The fish looked disgusting fried hours before.

She found 3 kitchen rolls in the bathroom upstairs after they were lost for ages really shouldn't laugh at the kids for that probably thought they were being helpful.

Who needs to bake mac and cheese hours before, reheated congealed pasta I'm sure that will or did go down a treat!
But neither a nor j were planning on eating it anyway pretend date night 🙄

She said jonathan could never eat it because of the amount of milk what about the cheese would that not be an issue for him too( if it were true)
I am lactose intolerant but i can have cheese so it is possible but i do not trust a thing these people say (also sorry if someone else commented this already im catching up on the thread so i am very behind)

woolyroos

Personally to me being lactose intolerant (diagnosed by a dr not mr Joly 😂) any cheese is a no no for my stomach
What a bummer. 😕 But that's why I said "usually"...when it comes to intolerances there are never any rules that are true for every single person. 😆
---

But Jonathan isn't lactose intolerant. He was hoping he would be as Alfie had had allergy tests done not that long before him, but Jonathan himself shared the result that he was not lactose intolerant.
I know that he isn't. I was talking about the lactose content of cheese in general. It's a common misconception that every cheese contains lots of lactose, when there are actually some that contain close to no lactose. (Disclaimer: I'm neither a doctor nor lactose intolerant myself. I simply sold cheese in a deli department for a couple years and learned a thing or two...)

Last edited:

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
anything for the views imagine kids going through a divorce and their favourite youtuber takes it ss an opportunity to pretend they are also doing the same

Mickey123

VIP Member
Has the house been checked for lead? A house here can’t be sold unless proper steps are taken to remove lead in a historical home. I’m sure it’s the same there, but I wouldn’t trust those kids not to eat paint chips.

Reactions: 4

notimportant

Chatty Member
He said he was having Boob pain and Anna said"Me too welcome to the club" and laughed.:rolleyes:
Yeah I heard it too, I fast forward Jonathan’s parts but I caught one part talking about going on another journey that involves his beard? Then he just stopped talking about it? What you think thats gonna be?

• Wow

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Disclosing more medical information about Eduardo ("my mum will get my eyes checked, thank you, I had a really nice dinner"), while conveniently leaving out the tab that may say 'Parent' and 'communication'?

1674998082743.png

Grejaha

VIP Member
They always come up on my tiktok but I don’t follow the treads or them much, however, am I dreaming this, or did he post a tiktok yesterday (I saw it yesterday anyway, or in a dream I did) where he took Emilia out of school for the day because she wasn’t feeling it?? Can you do that as a parent?

ytscumbags

I wonder if E2 was put in timeout for upsetting A1? Would explain why J just barged in the bathroom and why E2 was not responding because they were sulking. I also wonder if they spin the death of the trans girl to talk only about themselves and their perceived problems 🤔 😕

intresting thought. My first though was because he kept staring at the mirror was if he was questioning his body image or smth