Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woolyroos

thanks
i cant find it on asos site, can anyone else find it?
It's out of stock...
---
ok what was the point of todays video?
completely pointless despite the fact that Anna proves again that she is still into her ED by pointing out “my mum asked if everthing was ok because i wad extremely thin”. EDs are extremely competitive and sufferers making such comments for validation all the time. But when was she worryingly thin?
Her mom asked her that soon after she had Andrea. No idea how thin she was back then.

Reactions: 7

Kren9

Chatty Member
The fact he would rather delete comments from people being generally concerned than people commenting who are being downright creepy and making creepy comments towards his children speaks volumes. So absolutely terrifying. Nobody (no matter what age they say they are) should be given the access to comment “I’d like to date your 8 year old” Nobody. Not only that, but the amount of weird commenters on their YouTube channel that claim they’re massive fans and make some odd comment or comment their children’s ages (there was one who constantly had the children’s names wrong and kept commenting them in order with their ages) It was so weird and odd and Anna and Jonathan never deleted the person who did it. The fact as well allegedly they had someone write a letter threatening them when the E’s were really little (I believe 2-3 at the time) and Jonathan just laughed it off. I believe he also still has the Erika clickbait up as well from when she was only mid teens and he’d take photos of her in a bikini with a caption like “bikini teen party” which why even would you comment that about your wife’s sister? The poor children have absolutely no idea how much danger their parents have and could put them into and it’s sad. They just think they need to have attention off of the internet by acting a certain way and coming across as mature. Once they realise how much they’ve been exploited it’s going to be so difficult for them. I can’t even imagine it.
I thought Erika was actually around 11-12 at that time, which would make it even worse, especially the one when Jonathan joked about marrying her…

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
For some reason 2 of matts videos came up on my fyp on TikTok. They’re AWFUL. Have barely any views or comments. I think the most was 10, and one of those was Anna. I think he thought the cringy joint videos would instantly get him followers and “fans”. Matt, not many people like Anna.
Is it not fascinating to know he turned up to school 45 mins too early. I mean who gives a shit?!! 😂😂
I can't really concentrate too much though as I'm still mesmerised by those lip fillers!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I think the next thing for the kids will be otoplasty - especially E1 & e2 plus the emphasis on looks . Their ears are like annals and stick out a lot. A friends friend has her daughter’s ears done because she got picked on ( private school too!) . Might be why I notice it a lot .

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
"Jonathon likes them small" :sick: just confirms to me how creepy that hobbit is and how much he probably exacerbated Anna's issues!
I mean if these tweets are real.... then this is serious abuse. Anna was in a toxic abusive relationship in her younger years and whilst most people are eventually able to leave the relationship whether it's with outside help or on their own, Anna has somehow stayed with Jonathan which god knows how detrimental its' been for her!

notimportant

Chatty Member
Doesn’t eleven see herself younger in mirrors or something in the last stranger things? Maybe he’s trying to see himself before Jonathan started ruining his life? Maybe he’s trying to summon vecna to get rid of his evil father? Who knows.

Reactions: 6

evoway13

VIP Member
Oli London talking about detransitioning. When he was growing up he loved to play with dolls and dress up in girl clothing....... Anna and Jonathan should watch this interview

Heidi77

VIP Member
Just watched the "addressing the rumours" video. Its so suspect the way Anna played down not posting anything on her social media for Jonathans birthday because she said "it felt phoney", huh? what does that even mean?. Its her husbands birthday, how is it phoney wishing him a birthday message, not that I give a shit, its just her excuse about it that sounds off, does she forget it was only a year ago she put together the longest dedicated message known to man about Matt for his birthday and posted it on her Instagram for his birthday, who she only knew for 5 mins, made him sound like they go way back and he was her saviour from heaven and would die without him, wrote alot of personal, indepth inner feeling towards Matt and how special he is in her life. . Christ, she went on forever about the guy, but finds it phoney to post a simple Happy Birthday to that fuckstick of a husband she has been married to for over 10 years. Her logic is as clear as mud.
I'm guessing she means phoney in that she doesn't want to say she loves him or say he is the best dad (the usual shit you see in these public birthday posts) as she doesn't believe it anymore.

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
It's unusual that a 10 year old wants to be a therapist, but I was actually happy to hear that she knows about therapists. It's a sign that she somewhere heard/learned about mental health and that there are places and people who help those who struggle.
Mental health is equally as important as our physical health. Knowing about therapists at her age (before puberty hits) could literally help her or even save her life in the future.
Nah.. knowing therapists exist does not mean her parents will allow her to see one.

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Was thinking he got tired of the trans story line and his little puppet, and with the tide of blind ‚support‘ regarding children slightly turning, thought he’d might get the de-transitioning storyline ready to revive the channel and keep up with the trends.
However, with the recent uploads, looks like he’s not ready to leave E2 alone it seems :(