SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna and jonathan are so childish it's unbelievable.
Todays vlog is called she did it again( disclaimer this video contains laughter)
Anna is with the kids waiting to walk them into school.
Next she is back with matt in bluewater somehow needing his help to buy jonathan a birthday present and looking for a new jacket for Emilia which she didn't get but anna did buy her other things still no mention of buying little alessia some desperately needed new shoes!

They are in a cafe having toasties for lunch and as usual she is cackling every second even when nothing is remotely funny matt didn't actually say much which is even worse shes laughing at herself.

I should mention there was a fair few others in the background enjoying their day who I'm sure wont be impressed at all about being filmed and posted without permission yet again!

Jonathan being the child he is won't let one persons completely rational comment go and mocks them complaining about her laughing as if it isn't a big issue and very off putting 🙄

The kids are back from school E2 has a netball match which anna admits they never go because they have other kids why would that stop them bring distractions let the younger ones have a run around and support your child.

Jonathan was meant to be in London but it was conveniently cancelled( must have heard he was going 🤣)
So he went to support E2 for once as they really wanted someone to.

The rest of the video is j in the garden mumbling whilst sorting the grass out and showing the now murky pool water.
Supposedly they did sell the house and the new buyers wanted to keep the pool but then everything fell through and here we are.

No way did anyone want to buy that house it was removed from the website far too abruptly for that to be the case plus All the work that would need redoing he's spinning a right story

Waffling about how he's thankful for what they have through hard work waving a camera around daily isn't hard work.
I Skipped the rest as it was pure waffle.
If they had accepted an offer on the house it would have said Sold Subject to Contract, or something similar, on the online listing, so the story that they had buyers but then it all fell through doesn’t pass the sniff test to me..

Reactions: 19
I don‘t understand her complete disinterest in her children. They never go to their matches as it’s just before pick up… they DO NOT HAVE JOBS. There are 2 of them. They simply do not care. I work full time, nights, days weekends etc and always make it to every single school performance/sports day/game. I book leave, swap with people and bend over backwards because I desperately want to be there. Anal and head cannot be bothered to leave the grey mansion to actually support their children. Why bother to privately educate them? I privately educate my children but can still see that the most important thing is to actually be there for them. Help with homework, attend matches, talk to them, support them. Paying for school is definitely NOT going to guarantee a good outcome.

Why can’t she pick up the younger ones on time, complete their homework in that 30 minutes and then collect the older 2? She makes absolutely no sense. She could also do homework with Dre at 5am when shes up with him anyway, rather than at the end of an exhausted day. She is a prime example of someone who simply creates her own problems.

Reactions: 39
Can someone quickly read over the extra chapter at the bookstore to see what’s so special about warranting a reprint. Or is the only change the fact he changed E2’s name on the dedication page and is trying to get three extra sales (Anal and the two ERs 😂)

Also yes, a very quick google search will tell you the house was never sold. The last sold date is when they purchased it. People put watches on the listing so if it was under contract etc, there would’ve been a notification! Why lie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don‘t understand her complete disinterest in her children. They never go to their matches as it’s just before pick up… they DO NOT HAVE JOBS. There are 2 of them. They simply do not care. I work full time, nights, days weekends etc and always make it to every single school performance/sports day/game. I book leave, swap with people and bend over backwards because I desperately want to be there. Anal and head cannot be bothered to leave the grey mansion to actually support their children. Why bother to privately educate them? I privately educate my children but can still see that the most important thing is to actually be there for them. Help with homework, attend matches, talk to them, support them. Paying for school is definitely NOT going to guarantee a good outcome.

Why can’t she pick up the younger ones on time, complete their homework in that 30 minutes and then collect the older 2? She makes absolutely no sense. She could also do homework with Dre at 5am when shes up with him anyway, rather than at the end of an exhausted day. She is a prime example of someone who simply creates her own problems.
I swear to god Anna doesn’t actually have a brain or any common sense. She makes everything so much harder than it needs to be

Reactions: 15
Not that I’m into doxxing but how did people find their house online?
When compared to the Ingham family at least the Ingham family are trying to make interesting content (despite being problematic). Jono literally just vlogged him taking out the bins…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When compared to the Ingham family at least the Ingham family are trying to make interesting content (despite being problematic). Jono literally just vlogged him taking out the bins…
If you know the area, it is not that difficult to find on Rightmove.

Reactions: 8
They did do some drone shots from above their house in an old intro/thing they were trying where there was random scenic shots from around their town. Also there's a lot of traffic noise from the two highways around them, not many places left when you search the area for selling/sold properties

Reactions: 9
They used to have an intro with the town sign. They are not quite there, but very close.

I’m not even going to bother to watch todays vlog but if anyone doesn’t need MORE sleep it’s her. My dead grandma sleeps less than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't watch today's vlog but I skimmed through it.
I'm not sure if I misheard and happy to be corrected but I'm sure Edie said she had boob pain?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if I misheard and happy to be corrected but I'm sure Edie said she had boob pain?
I'd be seriously surprised if E2 said anything like that I mean it's highly unlikely that they would be having that, it does raise concerns over what sorts of lies they have told him 🤔 😡

So far they seem to have convinced E that he will be able to personally have babies, will go through the same changes as Emilia and eventually alessia including getting a period and now if heard correctly is referencing having boob pain?? 😳

Reactions: 8
I'd be seriously surprised if E2 said anything like that I mean it's highly unlikely that they would be having that, it does raise concerns over what sorts of lies they have told him 🤔 😡

So far they seem to have convinced E that he will be able to personally have babies, will go through the same changes as Emilia and eventually alessia including getting a period and now if heard correctly is referencing having boob pain?? 😳
He said he was having Boob pain and Anna said"Me too welcome to the club" and laughed.:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He said he was having Boob pain and Anna said"Me too welcome to the club" and laughed.:rolleyes:
Yeah I heard it too, I fast forward Jonathan’s parts but I caught one part talking about going on another journey that involves his beard? Then he just stopped talking about it? What you think thats gonna be?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You heard correctly, I'm all for parents being supportive but these two are taking it way too far, they are filling edies head with delusions
---

Also what was with the creepy intro? If I saw that goblin creeping up to me saying hello like that, well I think I would hit him with my walking stick and attempt to run away

Reactions: 12
It won't be long before Emilia starts going though changes, if they don't stop lying to Edie it's bound to causes alot of confusion, upset and issues particularly if they go ahead with the room switches and The Es end up sharing.
It won't be fair for Emilia and could quite possibly be traumatic for Edie what with the differences vs what she's been led to believe by her wacky parents 🤔

Reactions: 20
It could be they are watching a lot of tik tok and tons of transgender people are saying things like period pains and boob pain. Dylan is one that comes to mind, so they may be watching people like that. However, a biological 8yr old boy will not be having breast pain and if they are they should see a dr. as it could be acid reflux.

Yea, they are getting close to E1 maturing and hopefully by then they can stop micromanaging that child. Imagine you are on your period and your dad is washing your hair, and your mom is laying out your clothes along with your tampons.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Not to defend A & J, but my little boys have once described pain as “boob pain”, but it just turned out they meant both a stitch, or indigestion. Edie could have been trying to tell Anna this, or this may be what Edie calls that kind of pain but Anna just dismisses it as always so she never gets to explain herself further.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.