SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8269FCAE-66BD-4DEE-BE6C-02651198E541.png

I’m sorry but this is worrying. This is how my grandsons retinoblastoma started (he’s now battling leukaemia) the sacconejolys should get him to an optometrist asap and investigate “white spot in photos”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh look another ad from anna for something the kids have blatantly never used. 🙄 Aquabeads.
How is a photo of the kids holding it and anna all dressed up meant to sell it to anyone??

Also in the nicest possible way why is anna all dressed up(despite being the most irrelevant part of the "ad") eduardo looks tidied up yet alessia doesn't seem to have been given a second thought?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Also its sad that Andrea goes straight to ipad. Most kids his age would first go to parents room if they woke up in the middle of the night
I thought Anna said he came into them first, then J sent him back to bed.. although could be wrong.. obviously he could have just got straight out of bed went searching for his ipad and then stayed there for hours - as that's what he does during the day to spend his time and we all know how easy it is to loose hours on a screen!
Wonder what his behaviour, concentration is like at school - he's got a big jump to Reception in September!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1264091

I’m sorry but this is worrying. This is how my grandsons retinoblastoma started (he’s now battling leukaemia) the sacconejolys should get him to an optometrist asap and investigate “white spot in photos”
There is also one on his collar and in his hair. Should they get those investigated too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Better pray it's toothpaste, they wouldn't listen to anybody until it was too late, they would swear it's trolling.

Reactions: 14
Oh look another ad from anna for something the kids have blatantly never used. 🙄 Aquabeads.
How is a photo of the kids holding it and anna all dressed up meant to sell it to anyone??

Also in the nicest possible way why is anna all dressed up(despite being the most irrelevant part of the "ad") eduardo looks tidied up yet alessia doesn't seem to have been given a second thought?!!
Thats me emailing both companies again how do people continue to work with these people

Reactions: 13
I thought Anna said he came into them first, then J sent him back to bed.. although could be wrong.. obviously he could have just got straight out of bed went searching for his ipad and then stayed there for hours - as that's what he does during the day to spend his time and we all know how easy it is to loose hours on a screen!
Wonder what his behaviour, concentration is like at school - he's got a big jump to Reception in September!
I worked for a few years in a primary school as an assistant in the Reception class. Not to make any assumptions about parents but from my experience I noticed the children with parents who actively engaged with them had much better concentration and behaviour than others. We had an online page where the parents could share pictures of what their child had been doing over the weekend and we could share what they were doing in school. The children who's parents were constantly sharing images of their child doing activities such as baking, crafts, nature walks etc. had much better behaviour and concentration than others who had parents like Anna and Jonathon. I had one poor boy who's mum used to come to the door wearing her headphones, as soon as he was out the door he would be shoved into the buggy (yes at 4/5 years old) and handed his iPad. Barely a 'oh did you have a good day? What did you do today?'. I found in class he was constantly having tantrums, never wanted to share, could never sit down and participate in an activity such as painting, play dough, writing his name unless it was an iPad activity.

I wouldn't be surprised if A2 is like this in school. I think E1 and A1 seem to be more like the type of students to always pay attention and work hard and I think E1 is definitely a bright girl. If J and Anna actually took some interest in her and helped her then I think she would be able to pass an entrance exam for a senior school. E2 and A2 seem more like they would struggle to pay attention and concentrate in lessons.

Reactions: 22
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but what on earth is that newest reel on JSJs insta with the crying filter on the kids’ school photos ?
It’s absolutely awful and I find it so so sinister considering how we are all wishing SS would keep that family under close watch.
Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, in fact those filters made me feel quite disturbed 😬

Reactions: 11
Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, in fact those filters made me feel quite disturbed 😬
Especially when you have already shared that at least one of your kids is having a hard time in school.

Reactions: 9
There is also one on his collar and in his hair. Should they get those investigated too?
There’s no need to be facetious, I was just coming from a concerned Nanna point of view. We’ve been battling his cancer since birth and that’s how we detected an issue. Maybe I shouldn’t project that on others

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Anyone remember Jon and Kate is 8? I think they will turn up like that…divorced…sold the huge house…and back to their normal jobs

Reactions: 16
I worked for a few years in a primary school as an assistant in the Reception class. Not to make any assumptions about parents but from my experience I noticed the children with parents who actively engaged with them had much better concentration and behaviour than others. We had an online page where the parents could share pictures of what their child had been doing over the weekend and we could share what they were doing in school. The children who's parents were constantly sharing images of their child doing activities such as baking, crafts, nature walks etc. had much better behaviour and concentration than others who had parents like Anna and Jonathon. I had one poor boy who's mum used to come to the door wearing her headphones, as soon as he was out the door he would be shoved into the buggy (yes at 4/5 years old) and handed his iPad. Barely a 'oh did you have a good day? What did you do today?'. I found in class he was constantly having tantrums, never wanted to share, could never sit down and participate in an activity such as painting, play dough, writing his name unless it was an iPad activity.

I wouldn't be surprised if A2 is like this in school. I think E1 and A1 seem to be more like the type of students to always pay attention and work hard and I think E1 is definitely a bright girl. If J and Anna actually took some interest in her and helped her then I think she would be able to pass an entrance exam for a senior school. E2 and A2 seem more like they would struggle to pay attention and concentrate in lessons.
yes my little boy is 15 months and hasn’t had a single minute of screen time, no TV at all in his whole life and is a lovely, dynamic, bright child (and that’s not just me being a proud mother! lol, he ticked every single box on every single HV review). his cousin has just turned 2 and been parked in front of TV and tablet since he was born, and is developmentally years behind. it’s actually really sobering to see them interact, it’s like a physical manifestation of why screen time for kids is not a good thing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s no need to be facetious, I was just coming from a concerned Nanna point of view. We’ve been battling his cancer since birth and that’s how we detected an issue. Maybe I shouldn’t project that on others
You were showing genuine concern and no reasonable person can fault you for that. Especially when you have a loved one going through it. Much love to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
yes my little boy is 15 months and hasn’t had a single minute of screen time, no TV at all in his whole life and is a lovely, dynamic, bright child (and that’s not just me being a proud mother! lol, he ticked every single box on every single HV review). his cousin has just turned 2 and been parked in front of TV and tablet since he was born, and is developmentally years behind. it’s actually really sobering to see them interact, it’s like a physical manifestation of why screen time for kids is not a good thing
Ah come on, a small but of screen time isn't the devil. How have you managed to avoid and screen time whatsoever during 15 months? How do u get ur jobs done? Make dinner etc? How can u be sure sure child isn't exposed when ur out working (assuming you do).

Yes too much of anything is a bad thing (I was told I was doing TOO MUCH tummy time when my young fella was small) but honestly that comment just reefs of judgement and self congratulations. Plenty of kids watch a bit of TV and are absolutely fine

Reactions: 58
When my children were andreas age, we still had a baby gate, as one of my children used to sleep walk, and didn’t want them falling. I’m assuming it was dark when Andrea went downstairs, alone. Weird that he wasn’t scared to be alone? He could easily have fallen downstairs and not been found! They’re lucky he didn’t try and replicate Alessia and try to climb the radiator and fall. I guarantee they won’t have told him not to do it again, but will have laughed. He’ll probably see this as attention, and keep doing it. I truly hope the children don’t get injured, but if they did, I don’t think they’d be more cautious. It blows my mind 🤯😤🤯

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.