SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jono is just trolling us and trying to wind is up so we talk about him. He has nothing else left just few emily rosie's and hate watchers and hate comments. Emily Rosie's not delivering as they used to, so need to get more of those hate ones as theres nothing else.

Even in interviews he always only talks about trolls or how bad internet is and stuff. Never anything positive.
-I used to like youtube, but not anymore
-I post this video and all the trolls come after me
-I want to do this but with less work
-We are having SS here all the time cos trolls
-All the passive aggressive responses to foxes or wine
-oh we have 4 kids how hard
-oh we have 6 dogs how hard
-oh need to take the bins out how hard

Theres no happiness in anything he posts or does.. He does stupid laugh, but he is SO DESPERATE for views and to keep his lifestyle that's it's just embarrassing.
He is literally stuck in the old Myspace depressed emo era with all his post 🤦‍♀️
Just to add.. I know depression is real and affects each differently, but Jotato is just an con act.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone else get the feeling eduardo didn't want the camera infront of him, hiding behind the door frame and the cereal box and the one jonathan did manage to take he doesn't look best pleased 🤔 🤨

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
God Jonathan must spend his entire day taking photos of every single thing his children do. His stories are so mundane and boring. Even the children look bored of him.

Reactions: 25
Just think joliar , if you hadn’t been so crap at editing, you wouldn’t have had so many tik toks calling you out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1260939upsessed..... IHe has to be doing it on purpose
It's A Thing amongst advertisers and influencers to make deliberate mistakes to get more engagement. Jonathan's definitely been ramping up the mistakes since his shite book, either to uphold his Poor Little Misunderstood Dyslexic Boy rhetoric or to excuse his shockingly bad writing.

Reactions: 31
I feel so sorry for E2. He does not stand a chance. Jono has interfered too much in his development. And I am sick of seeing Jono's big fat ugly head inserted into their boring uploads.
Also, I detect he is digging out Anna showing her nasty sour face.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna hasn’t been filming her 5am workouts since her mum has been round

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anna hasn’t been filming her 5am workouts since her mum has been round
Funny that. Doesn't mind waking the kids up ridiculously early but as soon as a guest is staying suddenly no workouts how thoughtful of her 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that kid is far, far too young to be on tiktok
I wouldn't dream of letting my son on tiktok. It can be a very toxic (toksic?) place with lots of misinformation being shared, not to mention a LOT of content that children shouldn't be exposed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The amount of makeup filters on that kid’s face is so bad. E2 is constantly obsessed over looks. It’s terrible
I can’t remember if it was before the Edie show but I remember E2 even putting a makeup filter on his gran so she could “be pretty”. His mother has infected his brain.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Filters for adults are damaging I can’t imagine what it’s going to be doing for E’s self esteem.

Reactions: 21
OK, I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. Anna said Emilia saved her life. Well if she did save her life, why didn't she seek proper professional help? I've read many stories about women who had suffered Eds and have sought proper help when they have kids because they don't want their kids to suffer because of it. She's obviously back in her ED now and it's sad to see. E2 especially is watching her. Calling his barbie fat and using beautify filters and saying he didn't look good in that lighting. Anna has so much time to get real help and the funds to get the best help she can and she doesn't bother. It's like her ED is a crutch. I should imagine their career hasn't helped, being recorded she wants to look good. And we know jojo likes skinny girls. She is her own worst enemy. Get help Anna, and not a phone coach 5000 miles away, for the sake of your kids! Oh and get them away jojo pronto.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.