SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if he DOES mean Emilia, it's obviously due to their rigid sexist stereotypes!

And it's obviously her as the others are too young ...

Reactions: 37
Still at work so can’t catch up properly BUT I really hope Alfie says something now Jonathan’s said he has a problem with him. I think all this live business will ruin Jonathan and people will come out of the woodwork about him!

Also wait, he said someone else in the house has a problem with their gender identity, did I read that right? I thought he labelled everyone else as cis????

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I showed my son a picture I took of Jojo with his neck turned to talk to Anal. He asked me has anyone said anything, and I said "I think" and he said, "Don't tell him and just let him walk around like the dick he is." See I raised a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Still at work so can’t catch up properly BUT I really hope Alfie says something now Jonathan’s said he has a problem with him. I think all this live business will ruin Jonathan and people will come out of the woodwork about him!

Also wait, he said someone else in the house has a problem with their gender identity, did I read that right? I thought he labelled everyone else as cis????
Alfie won’t say anything cause he’s not bothered with Jonathan at all.

Reactions: 37
And if he DOES mean Emilia, it's obviously due to their rigid sexist stereotypes!

And it's obviously her as the others are too young ...
Exactly, they are too young to understand and if it was him everyone would definitely know about it by now. Those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What’s the beef with Alfie does anyone know?
A few years ago Alfie went on the trugeordie podcast and was asked about them and family vlogging and Alfie said he didn’t really agree with family vlogging. So Jotato is holding a big grudge since. And Jonathan thinking the few pics and about a min of footage of Ottie in a vlog every couple of weeks is the same thing as what he’s done with his 4 kids.

Reactions: 60
So he said someone else in the house has issues with gender but doesn't consent to sharing it online... HELLO.... wake up you stupid fool, E2 is 8 YEARS OLD, not old enough to consent either, so you shouldn't be sharing their story online either you twerp!
I'm sorry but it seems quite unlikely that two children in one family and the dad, would have gender issues! He is talking is much tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
A few years ago Alfie went on the trugeordie podcast and was asked about them and family vlogging and Alfie said he didn’t really agree with family vlogging. So Jotato is holding a big grudge since. And Jonathan thinking the few pics and about a min of footage of Ottie in a vlog every couple of weeks is the same thing as what he’s done with his 4 kids.
Thanks for that!

I was really sad to hear him in the live say that Anna was really struggling with her eating disorder but that he thought it was so cool to do the documentary and that’s why they did it. Just thinking about himself. His focus should have been on helping her get better 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I've just messaged Hello Fresh telling them my thoughts of working with this vile women. Besides the abuse & exploitation, Anal can't cook, has zero interest in food & feeds her kids tit on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Did he say household, or family? They both have quite a large family.
He said family so it could be someone else in the house (doubtful imo) or someone in the extended family. I'd be pissed off tbh because even though he didn't mention a name he still spoke about what someone else is going through when he had no need to mention it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He said family so it could be someone else in the house (doubtful imo) or someone in the extended family. I'd be pissed off tbh because even though he didn't mention a name he still spoke about what someone else is going through when he had no need to mention it at all.
but he also said " now they go to school, we chnaged the school'sq rules guys... uniforms were changed, everything changed" that's why people assume it's "household" ... to be honest he's so full of BS that there's nothing to interpret imo

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.