SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says he doesn't have a problem with Zoella but does with Alfie
He didn’t have a problem with Alfie when he was using him and Zoe by making clickbait thumbnails with them in to get more viewers on his channel though did he 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Finally………She’s doing a bit of work!
The ads are coming thick and fast.
Most of them pre-recorded and fake but hey ho, at least the children get a break!

Reactions: 25
Anyone hear him on live saying he will have to apologise to his invisible friends for writing the book. He needs help

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Emilia seems to have all the brains so far in this family. And I really can’t wait till she is old enough to hopefully really stick the boot In and expose him for the scummy twunt he is!
It really wouldn't surprise me as she doesn't seem to like him much 😂 always calling him names and talks about him as if he's stupid, (which he is)

Time is ticking for you Jotato, your time is almost up.

Anybody who has read the book, did he write that his parents spat on him ?
I don't remember him ever saying that, think he thought it up before he went live. 😂

Reactions: 16
Wow another thread already! Love how every time he does these lives he is digging deeper and deeper... Soon he'll hit water, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We have to hand it to him …. He wasn’t wrong when he said to annal that he’d help make her famous 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he said someone else in the house has issues with gender but doesn't consent to sharing it online... HELLO.... wake up you stupid fool, E2 is 8 YEARS OLD, not old enough to consent either, so you shouldn't be sharing their story online either you twerp!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
So he said someone else in the house has issues with gender but doesn't consent to sharing it online... HELLO.... wake up you stupid fool, E2 is 8 YEARS OLD, not old enough to consent either, so you shouldn't be sharing their story online either you twerp!
Is it going to be E1 because she likes football 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.