SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I find the wearing of cycling shorts under a dress for a small child.... odd... why?! What are they covering that the knickers don't?!
It's not something i've ever done with my girls - 6 and 2. Different of course if one of them asked to wear shorts under their dress at school or whatever. I wouldn't say no, but I'm not doing it until then because I don't see the point!
She's only 4 and she tends to lift her dress right up when she sits coz she doesn't like the feel of it round her legs. So that's why we put cycling shorts (I mean they cover a lot more than Knickers do). However I'm not saying everyone needs to do this. It's just what we are comfortable with. My daughter also prefers it because she finds it more comfortable.

I think the difference is none of us would upload a photo like that of our child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Suggested Thread Title:

Anna loves Matt, Jono finished his tat & the kids are acting like a brat

Reactions: 18
Speaking of animals that fly.... has the chimney been sorted out yet, or is it still filled with dead birds? Did they simply forget what's behind the board he put up in front of the fireplace?
Well, they are bat tit crazy!

Reactions: 2
Looks like the head got rosetinted banned on tiktok!! Couldn't handle the truth i guess hey jonathan!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Modest shorts over knickers. What next, modesty shorts for the modesty shorts?

Reactions: 4
Because they had been to a restaurant and their kids can't sit at a table without an iPad...
Why don't they take some colouring things with them instead of using an ipad at every given chance. I would have thought the older ones inparticular should be perfectly fine without a screen whilst eating dinner?

Sorry if that's a bit judgy, I know it's not the same for everyone but they seem to be on screens morning till night and infront of cameras every other time.

Reactions: 30
Modest shorts over knickers. What next, modesty shorts for the modesty shorts?
Let it go will you.
We aren't here to discuss how other tattlers dress their kids.
Do you and move along!
Also I cannot believe this is my first time fully caught up on their threads.
Its taken so long I've forgotten all the stuff I wanted to say 😂

• Heart
Why don't they take some colouring things with them instead of using an ipad at every given chance. I would have thought the older ones inparticular should be perfectly fine without a screen whilst eating dinner?

Sorry if that's a bit judgy, I know it's not the same for everyone but they seem to be on screens morning till night and infront of cameras every other time.
Nope, not judgy. The kids seem quite addicted, especially Andrea.

There is a good interview playing now on irish radio Newstalk Fm with Pat kenny about family influencers, very intersting for once.

Reactions: 3
There is a good interview playing now on irish radio Newstalk Fm with Pat kenny about family influencers, very intersting for once.
Never thought I'd see Pat Kenny and interesting in the same sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.