SacconeJolys #71 Jonny Savile has a new neck tattoo, does it look phallic to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he sounds SO defensive in that tiktok. we need to send that video to a body language expert pronto!
He is such a narcissistic asshole. And a stupid one at that. Amazing how Gizelle hasn't made an appearance since he launched his work of fiction. Family vloggers are not only modern day child slavery, but exploitation too. There's a special place in hell for parents who exploit their children like they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the mass amount of screens all with security cameras constantly that gets me. Sure, one for outside use is fine but inside living rooms and bedrooms? Reminds me of a Supernanny episode and she went ballistic at the parents who had cameras in their children’s rooms. I wonder if we can send Jo in to sort out this mess
Being concerned for people coming into your house is normal, cameras outside even in rooms that lead to doors such as the leaving room or hallway near the front door i'd understand but in every single room bedrooms and all makes no sense
OR lets say it really is paranoid there's no need or the cameras to be on in large screen all day every day with a chair viewing platform. Most people thta have security cams or ring door bells even don't just stare at them they only look if and when something happens

Reactions: 25
*New thread title *

Johnnys been rumbled, Giselle's raised her head, all in a panic, both acting manic.

Reactions: 11
#72 - deleting the vids, they're only hids, now get the kids off social media

Reactions: 6
E1 is8 nearly 9 so hasn’t been that long I don’t think
Yeah I don’t recall them around 2008, so he may well have been making videos but nothing anyone took notice of. I only remember watching them briefly when the were friends with Zoella and Emilia was really tiny.

Reactions: 3
Hi - have been lurking on this thread for the last 24 hours or so as this family have started appearing on my Tiktok FYP ( videos about them from other accounts mostly). I am not that familiar with the family ( but have seen videos in the past of the little girl who is trans on Tiktok) .
Would someone mind please updating the wiki ( people more than anything - the first TLDR in threads are fine to get context ) but I am not sure who some of the people are ( Giselle? Is a name popping up in the last couple of pages). Thank you :)

New Thread!

Reactions: 8
From Social Blade it says their channel was created on Dec 29, 2009.
Jonathan had his own channel I think where he longed to go viral with stupid sketch videos but I think Anna actually had her own channel first and was popular enough in her own right at the time.

ETA:
I think Jonathan’s was “Jofee jokes” or something stupid like that and Anna’s was “The Style Diet”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.