SacconeJolys #71 Jonny Savile has a new neck tattoo, does it look phallic to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The cameras, we had people invading the house all the time, our privacy was invaded”
But, you invade your children’s privacy every single day without fail ???

Also again, NONE. ZERO. NONE of your kids can consent

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Oh my lord that tiktok video.... So he once again contradicts hiself saying the E's came to him and said they didn't want to be in videos anymore (conveniently as he's getting called out) then says at the end of the tiktok Edie loves making tiktoks even tho they shouldnt have an account till they're 13.... So did they say they didn't want to make videos or they did?
Let alone the fact he's now blaming stacey dooley and other people for video edits
He’s only raging that he wasn’t in control of the script. He has no faults in his head it’s everyone else who’s wrong.
he always blames someone else for his actions

what baffles me is

One example he edited footage of his wife digging her nails into the small child’s legs and the child said owe and she told him it’s your own fault. No guilt or remorse And he thought that was acceptable footage to upload. Or the threatening of cold showers Multiple times. How did he think that was content. Any normal person Would be embarrassed and edit stuff like that out but yet he thought it was and worthy of YouTube footage to share to millions.

Reactions: 43
Oh he’s full of tit isn’t he,seems the tit really has hit the fan and he’s trying to stop himself drowning .😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
His attempt at damage control is pathetic but at least all the comments are calling him out

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1213633
How is this gnome saying he didn't say 'is it a terrible thing' and blaming his accent when there literal video evidence he did
I'm Irish and I definitely didn't mishear what he said. Even if his accent is one of those Irish accents with a weird american twang that you hear in certain parts of the Southside.

Reactions: 31
I’d love to know what Stacey Dooley thinks of him partially blaming her for his downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That person did a video about them and it just finished. FFS he did not try and take credit for Jojo taking his videos down. This had nothing! to do with him, it had to do that the people doing God's work on TikTok who were finding clips from the videos and posting them. If it weren't for them, Jojo would still have his videos up, as there were bringing in a good $2,000 + a month. Also, Blair had a huge impact because she is trans and was speaking on behalf of a lot of trans people who feel the same way.

Reactions: 29
The Stacey Dooley documentary was kinda unsettlingly tbh lol. Anna just seemed miserable the whole time. I found it strange when she said she wanted Jonathan to herself like it was before they had kids. Also, I'd pay to see the child who was named after Jonathan's reaction when he finds out who he's named after :/

Reactions: 22
I’d love to know what Stacey Dooley thinks of him partially blaming her for his downfall.
Even the Brendan o Connor interview he got so defensive when asked about Edie journey
He said it wasn’t his story to tell
Yet days later uploading videos going against what he said in interview

He lives by a strict script that he narrates

The man is obsessed with controlling the story and how he wants it played out

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s only raging that he wasn’t in control of the script. He has no faults in his head it’s everyone else who’s wrong.
he always blames someone else for his actions

what baffles me is

One example he edited footage of his wife digging her nails into the small child’s legs and the child said owe and she told him it’s your own fault. No guilt or remorse And he thought that was acceptable footage to upload. Or the threatening of cold showers Multiple times. How did he think that was content. Any normal person Would be embarrassed and edit stuff like that out but yet he thought it was and worthy of YouTube footage to share to millions.
Its concerning to think what goes on behind closed doors if he thinks these are normal everyday actions...

Reactions: 17
I’d love to see a part 2 Stacey documentary. Stacey please go back out and visit and see what you think now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is he dragging the Stacey Dooley show now? It was aired ages ago and he’s had plenty of time to discuss these things.
I’m pretty sure they also watched it before it aired because I remember them discussing that Anna came across well. He didn’t have a problem with what he said back then!

Reactions: 35
View attachment 1213633
How is this gnome saying he didn't say 'is it a terrible thing' and blaming his accent when there literal video evidence he did
please, his accent isn’t that strong that literally everybody who watched the clip misheard what he said because of it. He’s so full of tit it’s pathetic 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Do you think they’re somehow in business with sliced official? I don’t understand how they get 9 dollar and up pizzas for free constantly. It says nothing about the owners if you look it up just that it’s food trucks.

please, his accent isn’t that strong that literally everybody who watched the clip misheard what he said because of it. He’s so full of tit it’s pathetic 🙄
He could of repeated what he said for everyone that misheard huh? Lol it’s cause he can’t come up with anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he dragging the Stacey Dooley show now? It was aired ages ago and he’s had plenty of time to discuss these things.
I’m pretty sure they also watched it before it aired because I remember them discussing that Anna came across well. He didn’t have a problem with what he said back then!
He loved it when he came out of the private showing, was giddy about the expected attention...... And then the first negative tweets came in and suddenly he changed his tune. Funny that...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get why he hasn’t also assessed it on Instagram ?
he honestly appears in the tik tok video quite all over the place!
and honestly blaming Stacey ? You would have known that question was going to come up 🙄

Reactions: 10
I want them to fizzle out but I hope and pray to god they manage to at least keep Edie in private school/home school.

If he goes to mainstream school....I don’t even want to say it. The lengths the bullying could make him go to.

obviously bullying happens in private schools too- but let’s be honest, he’s more likely to come across some transphobic little tit in public school.

Reactions: 20
He who cannot be named has done another episode on Jotato deleting the videos. I’m off to watch it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.