SacconeJolys #71 Jonny Savile has a new neck tattoo, does it look phallic to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he dragging the Stacey Dooley show now? It was aired ages ago and he’s had plenty of time to discuss these things.
I’m pretty sure they also watched it before it aired because I remember them discussing that Anna came across well. He didn’t have a problem with what he said back then!
They liked what they saw but backtracked when it aired and they saw all the negativity. He was really angry then and I'm sure he is raging that it is coming back to bite him again.

Reactions: 16
It’s the mass amount of screens all with security cameras constantly that gets me. Sure, one for outside use is fine but inside living rooms and bedrooms? Reminds me of a Supernanny episode and she went ballistic at the parents who had cameras in their children’s rooms. I wonder if we can send Jo in to sort out this mess

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It would be amazing if Stacey commented on this I know she won’t obviously, but who else wishes she would

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is he dragging the Stacey Dooley show now? It was aired ages ago and he’s had plenty of time to discuss these things.
I’m pretty sure they also watched it before it aired because I remember them discussing that Anna came across well. He didn’t have a problem with what he said back then!
Because he always blames everyone bar himself,it’s what he’s does ,he’s an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want them to fizzle out but I hope and pray to god they manage to at least keep Edie in private school/home school.

If he goes to mainstream school....I don’t even want to say it. The lengths the bullying could make him go to.

obviously bullying happens in private schools too- but let’s be honest, he’s more likely to come across some transphobic little tit in public school.
In my experience this is the other way round. Bulling is far worse in a private high school than in a public high school. I hope they all have a positive school life though.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Jono hitting Delete
He’s lying through his teeth
Cash still needs to come in
So the kids he still be exploiting

Reactions: 13
If I had any ovaries, Jotato would make them shrivel super quickly. I pray that their children have the support they need going forward. Two fuckwit parents who need extended therapy should not be allowed to raise precious children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone update the Wiki? I'm usually in the Ingham thread and have no idea what's gone down, but I know it's something big!

Reactions: 7
Can someone just clear something up for me because it's winding me up!!
How long has he actually been making YT videos? He's claimed 10, 12 and 14 years in the past few days.
Obv this does not matter 1 iota, but I'd just like to know. I didn't discover them until Anna's pregnancy videos when she was pregnant with A1, and then I was straight to GG as something seemed off! So I've only ever seen vlogs as a 'hater'!

Reactions: 5
Can someone just clear something up for me because it's winding me up!!
How long has he actually been making YT videos? He's claimed 10, 12 and 14 years in the past few days.
Obv this does not matter 1 iota, but I'd just like to know. I didn't discover them until Anna's pregnancy videos when she was pregnant with A1, and then I was straight to GG as something seemed off! So I've only ever seen vlogs as a 'hater'!
I remember watching them when Emilia was a little baby. So how long would that be? 11 years ago? He has said 2008 in the past too. So 13/14 years ago.

I remember watching them when Emilia was a little baby. So how long would that be? 11 years ago? He has said 2008 in the past too. So 13/14 years ago.
E1 is8 nearly 9 so hasn’t been that long I don’t think

Reactions: 2
He has been doing videos since they were dating, maybe not daily but 12 years is probable.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.