SacconeJolys #69 Jono wants his own viginia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody gives a fiddlers duck about you Jon Boy....Let your SON discover life on his terms, away from Social media... you and your witch wife have always put yourselves first before your children...Get off the Internet, nobody cares about either of you... except the girls you talk to at night, when your wife goes to bed.... before even your kids do...she wants no part of you, and therefore gets up early to avoid you as well...She only wants the money you bring in, so she can sit on her ass and let you corrupt your family....Open your eyes!!... Pardon me, you're both are as bad as each other...

Your beautiful children deserve better than this from you both, and your families...I feel sorry for each of them...they don't need to be applauded by the people out in internet land on YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram...You both need to get a life....Just makes me feel sad and angry, you are ruining these beautiful kids lives...and they have no idea what's coming...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
According to “lying for dollars Joan’ Eduardo got to pick dinner choice after the Sky News fiasco. Was Eduardo bribed if he said his lines/Joan’s lies he would be rewarded by ordering Pizza? Probably
I recall Anna telling everyone that E2 hated pizza.

So many lies they can’t keep up with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion:

Decline on YouTube in subs and views? Just plaster your child all over Sky News

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I recall Anna telling everyone that E2 hated pizza.

So many lies they can’t keep up with 🤣
Oh goodness, yes, I'd forgotten about that.... And Anna was all 'tough, because that's what we're having tonight'.
Maybe Edie likes pizza where Eduardo didn't? I mean, if dad can have a split personality with Gizelle........ (just kidding, I would not wish serious mental health issues on a child that's already suffering enough)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I refuse to call EDUARDO anything but his birth name, at his age of just 8 years old......Edie?...what a joke....When this boy grows up to be an age, that he can tell his parents or anyone else he so choses to, that he is Transgender, or whatever else he might feel like HE is......then we can all respect his wishes, at the time....I hope for now, he can live the life he is meant to live...It's HIS journey...not something he was told he should be... away from the prying eyes of the media spectacle they/them, have made for him....Give him whatever he needs to find his way...No problem with that...Please let him be to discover life...This is not it, being paraded on Social Media platforms...it's what everyone has said...Give him privacy...do all your children a favor, and give them privacy also...But... I know that is beyond you Joly, as you will find any angle you can to make money to buy what you think you need, on the backs of your kids... :cry:

As for Anna, there are other food groups other than Pizza & Pasta...they get it every day of the week, and you wonder why he doesn't like Pizza anymore??...Surprised any of them eat the slop you make for them...No Dominos either??? Seems to like what you don't make Anna??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I fear so much for Edie’s future. Having struggles with gender identity is one thing, having your own family exploit it and encourage it is another.
I truly hope they get genuine support because it’s going to be a rough road unpacking everything that happened in their childhood.
Mental health issues are real and I fear this treatment could lead someone sensitive to go as far as to take their own life.
Why if Jonathan has genuine problems can he not see that he is causing them for his children. He really truly only cares about himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe Sky News wouldn’t have been interested to give Joly this platform, if they’d seen the disgusting TikToks of the two eldest performing fellatio moves on them? I don’t have them, nor do I watch, or I would have forwarded them…I have seen them…beyond disturbing…maybe a few of his other bad performances should have been sent as well… He’s a twisted little man, and should be put out there, before his kids get hurt…

My own daughter got hurt…no fault of mine…she was with her father…she was molested by someone she knew, in her dads home..by his brother in law, from 5-10 yrs old…I always knew something was wrong, but she would never tell me…she called me one night, as a grown woman….she waited 30 years to tell me…yes, it was reported to police even then, it was an historical sex crime…her dad did not know…nothing was done, but at least he was on their radar even now..she held that in for all those yrs… She is now 49…😭

My own mother was raped by a neighbour, she never told her parents, I only found out a few yrs ago, she is 91… I was raped at 15…you never know who your kids are exposed to, this is why I’m so angry they put their children in these positions…you never know, no matter how careful you are!

There was no internet back then, and look what they are all exposed to now…I speak from the heart, it is so dangerous… 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I don’t want to talk about her somewhere else when I’m making a point about Jonathan being the same as the mother and the same bullshit is happening to Eduardo that happened to her. Grooming a child into what the crazy parent wants for monetary and sick reasons.
I find the Jazz Jennings comparisons really interesting because I had never heard of the family before but it really seems like Jonathan and Anna are heading the same direction and even taking ideas from the Jennings.

Reactions: 22
So have they said why the birthday child didn’t get a party at the weekend?
they went to bills restaurant for lunch on Saturday and pizza for dinner but no huge party?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So have they said why the birthday child didn’t get a party at the weekend?
they went to bills restaurant for lunch on Saturday and pizza for dinner but no huge party?
Probably waiting to have it on a day where they can get it all for free 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg I’ve literally just twigged who Anna is. Didn’t she do a photo once by a window arms open looking all sultry? I used to think she was pretty. I had no idea this was who I was talking about as only saw her husband on Sky yesterday, I’ve never their watched YouTube channel. OMG! Number 1, why on earth is she married to that vile pig? 2) why is she allowing this to happen to her children? It’s like he’s a cult leader and they’re all brainwashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how it’s mentioned on here that Anna hasn’t spoken about the sky interview and then just like magic, that is the first thing she posts on her story this morning..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
From Nov 11, 2021
Everything else aside, pizza every Friday wouldn’t be so bad if it was a fun activity all the kids got to do with mammy and daddy where they all get to decorate their own homemade pizzas with fresh toppings, but alas they’re subject to dominos every single week instead.

Reactions: 15
This is Anna’s SON, EDUARDO….not her Trans Daughter EDIE….who supposedly doesn’t like Pizza anymore…..Maybe your pizza Friday nights Anna…This was on his birthday, April 9th, 2022, turning 8 yrs old….and he picked it! Anna lies…

New thread:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.