SacconeJolys #69 Jono wants his own viginia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just set up a Jazz thread if you want to talk about her.
I don’t want to talk about her somewhere else when I’m making a point about Jonathan being the same as the mother and the same bullshit is happening to Eduardo that happened to her. Grooming a child into what the crazy parent wants for monetary and sick reasons.

They have given at least their first 3 kids cold showers for punishment, for years. Not sure about the youngest, but I imagine he's had them, too.
Emilia talking about giving her dolls a cold shower when she was still a toddler is pretty telling. so messed up.

Reactions: 32
Omg the twitter thread 😳
Also loving to see actual trans people calling him gruseome and a child abuser and asking where social services are ! Can't acuse them of being transphobic can you ?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Can somebody PLEASE email Sky News the videos taken just a few months ago of Eduardo saying he didn't want to have babies and clearly not understanding how puberty worked at all?
I did that this morning, but so far all I have received is an automatic reply.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Thread title #70 Jonny ‘Viginia’ Savile: the green monster who pimps out his kids,

Reactions: 11
What? They gave their 2 year old a cold shower as a punishment? I knew of someone who made their child take cold showers as punishment, as well as hitting them and social services got involved. Nothing was done.
Yeah google SacconeJoly cold showers you'll find it

Thread title #70 Jonny ‘Viginia’ Savile: the green monster who pimps out his kids,
Careful, knowing him he'd sue for slander lmfao

Reactions: 8
Twitter is crazy! Funny how Jono has disappeared today.. do you think maybe he's finally realised he has gone too far?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Twitter is crazy! Funny how Jono has disappeared today.. do you think maybe he's finally realised he has gone too far?
God, I hope so. Twitter is going crazy, surely this can no longer be ignored? So many calling child abuse, exploitation, narsassist, etc.

I can't see any comments on Sky news post now, looks like they have blocked them all & comments are turned off.

This has to be the end, it just has to.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God, I hope so. Twitter is going crazy, surely this can no longer be ignored? So many calling child abuse, exploitation, narsassist, etc.

I can't see any comments on Sky news post now, looks like they have blocked them all & comments are turned off.

This has to be the end, it just has to.
I really hope it is the end.. for the sake of those kids 😔 it's too much. And the fact sky news have turned the comments off on the post too.. perhaps they contacted him today. Time is running out for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope, he’s a smug pathological narcissistic. I’m sure he’s enjoying the attention (good or bad). He’ll do anything for time in the spotlight, which is evident by him clearly not displaying any moral compass or regret for exploiting his children over the years for a Gucci jacket.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Thread title suggestion: Jonno Saville: this is the age of the trans.

( A nod to the "The age of the train" ads Saville did)

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to look into Anna. She is seriously writing down when she should have her breakfast and chill. All timed out, her entire day. Her kids day. Probably has one for Jonk too.

She controls what the kids wear, controls when the kids brush their teeth and who with. Chooses her husbands identity. Chooses E2’s new name. Anyone catching on?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
When does MUMMY do shower time with her "2" girls and wash their hair, and Daddy do shower time with his "2" boys and wash their hair?? Where are the boundaries for these kids, as they are getting older?? Oh right, they have none....easier to designate Joly to do all the kids, as he's always done naked camera bath time, as she's to lazy to get her own kids showered...Make sure the water is warm.... :)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
That being said she is getting ZERO backlash on anything. Jojo is taking the brunt of it all and nothing is being said about her! She orchestrated a lot of this from E2's name, bringing a friend in to begin the transition, telling Jojo that he was non-binary and being perfectly okay with what he's doing with the kids on SM even if it's showing them in ungodly positions and a few times naked. Got to keep her clean for the GRAM and the sponsorships!
Yes this.

Of course Anna doesn't make any appearance, I mean why would she, she’s only E2's mother after all. 🥴

Where the hell is Anna in all of this? Come on Sky news, wheres Anna's views, thoughts & explanations on her child's 'transition', she should be right there as his other parent to answer serious important questions about her child. why do an interview on their 8 year old child with just one parent, shouldn't both be present, its just expected and logical, no? Why didn't you get her to participate? She’s a bleeping coward. Doesn’t want to front up for her kid, only worrying about her own back.

Or did the manipulator Jonathan dictate how this interview was going to go, of course he did, always covering her arse. its just him and his victim ‘trans daughter’ only and thats how this going to be done. So no show for Anna because we all know that would muddy the waters with brands, right? and the fact that Anna would right royally duck up the answers by not being capable of sticking to the script and staying on target, keeping all their lies in check being on a prime time news programme, but her husband seems to be doing that just fine on his own anyway without her, digging himself in the deepest hole known to man, so they have opted for her to sit this one out just like she has on every other occasion and let J the master manipulator take the lead. It’s all so predictable and incredibally infuriating to have this man give a false account about his child.

Why is a news service allowing him and his wife that should be there to dodge real hard hitting questions that everyone is asking and wanting to know. Why oh why??????
This is fucked up!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
When does MUMMY do shower time with her "2" girls and wash their hair, and Daddy do shower time with his "2" boys and wash their hair?? Where are the boundaries for these kids, as they are getting older?? Oh right, they have none....easier to designate Joly to do all the kids, as he's always done naked camera bath time, as she's to lazy to get her own kids showered...Make sure the water is warm.... :)
Surely 9 year old Emilia and 8 year old Eduardo/Edie should be able to shower by themselves and wash their hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think Jonathan probably told Eduardo one day that girls get warm showers and boys get cold showers until he complied with Jonathan’s wishes.
According to “lying for dollars Joan’ Eduardo got to pick dinner choice after the Sky News fiasco. Was Eduardo bribed if he said his lines/Joan’s lies he would be rewarded by ordering Pizza? Probably

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This poor BOY only just turned 8 yesterday!! Gender reassignment?? Are you kidding me?? He's been grooming EDUARDO his SON, since he was 6!!....Lockdown with nothing better to do, for these two tit parents....Yes, Anna, you are just as guilty as your husband, for doing this to your SON....Oh, Dinner out?? Where was his fancy Mermaid Birthday party they were talking about?? Gets worse by the day...A woman that gives her husband a Non-Binary definition, as he didn't want to label himself or his SON, as a Trans Daughter...HE/HIM is not your daughter, or yours Anna, he is your SON....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.