SacconeJolys #69 Jono wants his own viginia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The news reporters surely should take a look further into Jonathan and Anna and how they have treated their children over the years since they have all been born considering all the comments.

It's a lot to go through but worth it if those kids will get the support and guidance and love they need to remain children and not have their little childhoods stolen! Neglectful, abusive parenting at its finest with those 2 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:
AMFAI: All My Family Are Investments

(I know I did it before but I still like it lol)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Trouble is, all of the public institutions that would step in are captured by Stonewall and Mermaids ideology.

Reactions: 10
Annas posting about bleach, setting the table for breakfast and kids chore lists. What the hell

Massive things going on with her son and shes not involved at all it seems. Online anyway.
You think their social media presence would come across as united

FYI can't believe she actually puts her cup out that shes going to make her coffee with.

Issues..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
SacconeJolys #70 a Sky News interview means nowt, Saccone Jolys: you’re on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly this. And you know, Jonathan could be a dad and say "shaving isn't scary, let me show you". They've made everything so black and white; no wonder the kid is confused.
i had one of those kids shaving kits when I was a kid, saw it at the drs office, they had a bunch of cheap toys for kids in the lobby. I loved it and I used my dads shaving cream to play with it, I thought I was cool shaving like my dad. I was born a female and I’m still a woman today. Jonathan probably wouldn’t believe it though.

the growing facial hair and body hair reminds me of Jazz again (even though Ive been bitched at before for talking about that family it’s relevant) she was almost crying about getting armpit hair one episode, I was thinking to myself nobody actually sat down and explained that almost everyone grows body hair not just men. Her mother is a monster just like Jonathan. Fast forward to the last season when she had hairy legs and didn’t care anymore and her mother made her lay in the floor to shave her legs for her because she can’t go to college looking like that! wtf?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:

What is actually wrong with JonsavilleJoly????Answers on a postcard to Sky News and Social Services.

Reactions: 14
Someone has pointed out in twitter that E had clearly been coached. At about 1min on the video one of the other kids shouts out the rehearsed response to one of the questions ("sad").

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
You are right about fear of pain! Didnt someone else here said something in sense Ed didnt want to play footbal because its rough(=pain?)...
Normally I would just assume Ed is just sensitive (of course kids are afraid of pain but to the point of playing footbal...), but with sjs makes me now wonder what is going in the house..... we saw grabbing hands, pinching in the legs, anxious looks all over, cold showers, throwing chairs...

These are not the same kids that enjoyed (well somewhat) random daily vlogging a year or so ago.... something seems very very wrong (apart of explotation I mean)
I think Jonathan probably told Eduardo one day that girls get warm showers and boys get cold showers until he complied with Jonathan’s wishes.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why is Anna bleaching her sponge and metal scourer for the next day…can’t she just, get a new one or use the old one for another day? Should she really be mixing bleach onto something she’s going to use to clean her plates?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I have seen 0 positive responses to this sky news video. All the quoted retweets say exactly what we say, that it’s manipulation, abuse, and that Jono is a pedalo hiding in plain sight!

I also wanted to add that I agree with everyone who said the next thread should be called Jonny Savile!

Reactions: 35
If social services, police, school do not act now over this, then serious questions need to be asked of our authorities. This abuse of Eduardo is so bloody obvious.
I agree, this is child abuse. They need to step in. How can these parents get away with exploiting their child on YouTube and confusing him/her. I’m even confused for the child. Some people don’t deserve children.

I hope this doesn’t damage E too much, and he decides who he is for himself, not his fame hungry parents. He’s got to go to school dealing with this, imagine high school and kids know of his parents channel.

Sorry I’m confused whether to call E he or she because in my eyes he’s a boy and he’s too young to make such a decision, his parents are forcing this onto him. That’s my opinion.

I hate to break it to you but for about 6 years now I've been on the SJ forums and we've said this about each and every scandal. NOW has to be the time people notice. The rape joke, we were sure that would be the end! Nope. Then when they covered Eduardo in concealer to hide chicken pox on a plane. Nope. Then Anna's racist joke? Not that either. The Stacey Dooley documentary, had to be! Nope. Jonathan on Omegle with young girls and the police being involved! Nope. Even the cold shower! These people gave their 2 year old a cold shower for pooing in her nappy and they got away with it. For years I've wished people would notice what is being done to these kids in public but with each scandal the papers or police never bothered to dig deeper and they got away again. They're gonna carry on too coz karma is backwards in this world
What? They gave their 2 year old a cold shower as a punishment? I knew of someone who made their child take cold showers as punishment, as well as hitting them and social services got involved. Nothing was done.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He the father loves the attention. I wonder if they got paid by Sky to do this? Strange how only a few weeks ago J said he would not label his child. Also didn't he say E picked his own name and has be using it for a long time but E said mummy picked it:unsure:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I agree, this is child abuse. They need to step in. How can these parents get away with exploiting their child on YouTube and confusing him/her. I’m even confused for the child. Some people don’t deserve children.

I hope this doesn’t damage E too much, and he decides who he is for himself, not his fame hungry parents. He’s got to go to school dealing with this, imagine high school and kids know of his parents channel.

Sorry I’m confused whether to call E he or she because in my eyes he’s a boy and he’s too young to make such a decision, his parents are forcing this onto him. That’s my opinion.

What? They gave their 2 year old a cold shower as a punishment? I knew of someone who made their child take cold showers as punishment, as well as hitting them and social services got involved. Nothing was done.
I'm still calling Eduardo - Eduardo cause that's who he is, this whole Edie is just a game for Jonathan.
I feel & I have said it he gets off when people on here calling Eduardo Edie, it's like my plan is working kind of thing.
JONATHAN YOUR AN C◇■T

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i had one of those kids shaving kits when I was a kid, saw it at the drs office, they had a bunch of cheap toys for kids in the lobby. I loved it and I used my dads shaving cream to play with it, I thought I was cool shaving like my dad. I was born a female and I’m still a woman today. Jonathan probably wouldn’t believe it though.

the growing facial hair and body hair reminds me of Jazz again (even though Ive been bitched at before for talking about that family it’s relevant) she was almost crying about getting armpit hair one episode, I was thinking to myself nobody actually sat down and explained that almost everyone grows body hair not just men. Her mother is a monster just like Jonathan. Fast forward to the last season when she had hairy legs and didn’t care anymore and her mother made her lay in the floor to shave her legs for her because she can’t go to college looking like that! wtf?
Just set up a Jazz thread if you want to talk about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They have given at least their first 3 kids cold showers for punishment, for years. Not sure about the youngest, but I imagine he's had them, too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.