SacconeJolys #62 Kids have got covid boo hoo, looks like the book launch is going down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read some of the book, listened to the BOC interview, and I’m baffled why a publisher went ahead with this. It’s so clearly a work of imagination.

He says Ireland in the 80s was not kind to those with mental health struggles. But…. he says he moved to a school for kids with emotional difficulties? So, parents and teachers recognised his issues and got him help?

He seems to think that perfectly normal stuff of the time was personal to him and damaging. Some of those things may not be ideal, but society and parenting move on. I grew up at the same time, it was common to be told to behave or ‘the bad man will come for you’ or similar. Ditto wearing binbags or cardboard boxes for Halloween!

He said writing the book was harrowing because he had blocked out all the memories, so he had to relive it. Did it not occur to him or the publisher that he could be misremembering based on the fantastical narcissism and self pity he displays? Some of the stuff is obviously impossible! And some of it has been pointed out to be incorrect based on timings and content of his own videos.

Since his ‘coming out’ video, he has shifted from coming out to mental health, via gender, depression, and bullying. He now seems offended to be asked about any of these. When pinned down, he says his book can be anything anybody wants?

He seems unaware that it is a normal part of growing up and growing older to try on different personalities as you find yourself in new situations with different people. Sometimes if you look back, you feel really different. Totally normal.

How is it possible to describe yourself as emotionally intelligent, (in fact more emotionally intelligent than any man you ever met), while simultaneously and without irony, describing yourself as a superstar?

It’s entirely possible he was a sad and sensitive child who wanted to be a girl. That doesn’t mean it’s ok for him to project that onto his son. He has spoken in front of E2 so many times about how he (Jonathan) has saved him, that E2 will never be sure if his feelings about himself were his own or were fed to him. And worse, all this is played out in public, so he can never ever forget it, and will always be associated with it. It’s good and right to support your child in finding their path - but he’s pushing him down the pathe wanted.

The misrepresentation of their ‘YouTube departure’ is breathtaking. How can he not see that saying he left YouTube for the benefit of the kids, means nothing, when they simply switched platforms? Also, they haven’t left YouTube!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I think she has many not great qualities, but judging from the difference in her over 3 short days, I also think she'd be a completely different person out of the clutches of her narcissistic psychotic husband.
I thought this too and felt a bit sorry for her. But then I went back and looked at the screenshots of her digging her nails into her child’s leg cos they were squirming in their car seat and thought nope still a c u next Tuesday 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You are right. She is too old to be in diapers. I don't understand how schools allow her in diapers. My sister in law lives in Belgium, the schools were strict to not allow children in diapers.
Is at night time not at school time so doesn't matter to school or not and every child develops different so she might not of got the hang of being dry at night just yet

Reactions: 4
Look at her body language. Get the duck away from me Joan
Wow. Nothing wrong with how she looks in that photo but I cannot imagine my partner showing a camera in my face while I have a sheet mask on, then sharing it with millions. So much secondhand cringe… 😬 *shudders*

Reactions: 10
I sort of believe he did have DID hence why he was sent to that school. Only his parents will know since the book states they were aware of Giselle. He doesn’t even understand that he is mentally ill. Either than or all this is fabricated and may or may not have happened in his childhood but he brought it up again for the book. As it stands does he say he still see Giselle?

I sort of believe he did have DID hence why he was sent to that school. Only his parents will know since the book states they were aware of Giselle. He doesn’t even understand that he is mentally ill. Either than or all this is fabricated and may or may not have happened in his childhood but he brought it up again for the book. As it stands does he say he still see Giselle?
Yup, last night Giselle took over his IG, because 'he left his phone on the bed'..............

What is 'the chapter in Mayo'?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Angelas Ashes vs Narnia. He was not poor to the level they lived in Angela’s Ashes and Domdie is not as magical as Narnia. Christ he only compared his book to two of the best books written, that’s an exaggeration but you get what I mean. He does share something in common with the author of Angela’s Ashes though they have both exaggerated their level of poverty in the book.

Reactions: 17
Wow. Nothing wrong with how she looks in that photo but I cannot imagine my partner showing a camera in my face while I have a sheet mask on, then sharing it with millions. So much secondhand cringe… 😬 *shudders*
It's more the way she is holding the duvet to herself. But the face mask is a block in itself as well. He wont be kissing her goodnight that's for sure.

• Haha
It's more the way she is holding the duvet to herself. But the face mask is a block in itself as well. He wont be kissing her goodnight that's for sure.
Oh yes, the body language is clear - I meant that we all don’t always look our best and that’s fine but I cringe at the thought of having something so personal shared with millions.

Reactions: 8
I think Anna has a lot of her own unresolved issues, but I think a lot of them are still unresolved because of Jono. She’s easily influenced by him. She knows without him they’d have no income. But honestly that’s not the truth. She could have a successful social media career without Jono or the kids. She just needs a push and some motivation. Without Jono I bet she would be happier and not spending her days in bed early (to hide from Jonos night drinking) or getting up at 5am to exercise (cause Jono likes her skinny), or putting on pounds of makeup (cause Jono likes it). I think she would be a lot happier on her own with the kids. Hey she might even meet a real man with some emotional maturity and a secure job that doesn’t involve exploiting her kids. A real man that could be a positive influence on the kids. I hope she realises her self worth one day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think Anna has a lot of her own unresolved issues, but I think a lot of them are still unresolved because of Jono. She’s easily influenced by him. She knows without him they’d have no income. But honestly that’s not the truth. She could have a successful social media career without Jono or the kids. She just needs a push and some motivation. Without Jono I bet she would be happier and not spending her days in bed early (to hide from Jonos night drinking) or getting up at 5am to exercise (cause Jono likes her skinny), or putting on pounds of makeup (cause Jono likes it). I think she would be a lot happier on her own with the kids. Hey she might even meet a real man with some emotional maturity and a secure job that doesn’t involve exploiting her kids. A real man that could be a positive influence on the kids. I hope she realises her self worth one day.
I disagree. She's a miserable, lazy, selfish, terrible excuse for a parent and person in general. She likes that J is such an over the top personality so he takes the prying eyes off of her disgusting character. And he is horrible, too. They deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Between them, they cover pretty much all negative behaviour and emotion. Aren't those kids lucky!

• Sad
1. If they truly 'left' Youtube a year ago, then all of those kids paying $2 a month need to cancel their memberships. He is manipulating them by claiming he 'will' make a video for the members, but never really does, and then he makes a few thousand dollars every month off their desperation.

2. Take a good look at Andrea and Alessia. Look at their maturity level, abilities, language skills etc. They are the exact same ages that Jonathan is claiming to have all these detailed memories and adult thoughts. His book is just a bunch of lies, make-believe, and stories stolen from other novels. It is all bullsh*t!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.