SacconeJolys #62 Kids have got covid boo hoo, looks like the book launch is going down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if you can help the narcissism, but can definitely recommend AA and a good mental health professional to start. I really feel sorry for their children.

I can't look at him. I just can't. It's not his physical self, face etc, it's his energy. Someone on this thread made a reference to a Thomas Harris character and now I can't unsee it. šŸ˜‚
Buffalo Bill ..I thought that ..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: #63 Angela's Ashes meets Narnia, could this man be any barmier?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jono just to remind because you suffered some memory loss in you independent interview: ā€back entryā€ ā€¦euh, sorry, I mean ā€œnew entryā€ is the name of the boy band.
Look at him what chick magnet, has not grown since.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jono trying so damn hard to convince us the kids arenā€™t gutted heā€™s home. Look at the Eā€™s faces! Eduardo straight back looking unwell and Emilia looks disgusted. Also she is 9 years old, shouldnā€™t be still on those screens on a Sunday night. I said what I said šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 24
can his wife not teach him some style?! patterned top with patterned LV scarf and skirt with pants also... not it babe

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I am not Anna's fan at all but I have to say it...she looks stunning with no makeup, I hope she opens her eyes

Reactions: 25
That pic of Anna in her face mask she is thinking ' Get the feck away from me Giselle'

• Haha
tit, look how Ill Ed looks, he looks scared, just what is really going on in that house.

All those saying how great Anal has been looking after her kids, no, look at this picture, if she cannot see the state her son is in then she deserves every bit of abuse she gets from her sick manchild.

This boy is going to end up in hospital, he looks so mal-nourished, & tired, he is not well at all.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He really thinks heā€™s the sexiest thing on the planet šŸ¤® Button up that shirt, little man. No one wants to see those horrible tattoos and over grown toddler body.
Itā€™s as though heā€™s trying to channel Russel Brand or something and itā€™s falling VERY flat.

• Haha
So he is alone again tonight just like the last 2 nights in the hotel. Get the message Joan.

So he is alone again tonight just like the last 2 nights in the hotel. Get the message Joan.
Imagine going back to your home town and not seeing a single friend or family member. He must have burned his bridges comprehensively.

Reactions: 34
You are right. She is too old to be in diapers. I don't understand how schools allow her in diapers. My sister in law lives in Belgium, the schools were strict to not allow children in diapers.
Alessia is definitely not in a diaper/nappy during the daytime...neither is Andrea. Developmentally it's pretty common for a child to need a pull up on overnight if they don't wake in time to use the bathroom. Also it takes time and dedication and lots of patience for parents to potty train overnight and remember how lazy Anna is and how Jonathan can barely look after himself it's unlikely they'll want to be woken by an accident during the night.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I still love the title idea ā€œAria Facconeā€ I forgot who came up with that but itā€™s so simple yet so perfect šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thought he didnā€™t care about gender clothes so why does it matter if a girl loves a LV ?? šŸ˜‚
To be a good liar you need a good memory and Jonno has neither. This is why he struggles to stick to a cohesive narrative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.