Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Layercake

Just because Eduardo is possibly trans, there is no reason for him to look like he is should be on a street corner touting for business. Being a girl is nothing to do with with the poses he is being forced to adopt. J and A are sick. :mad:
You are so on point with that comment. Clearly the child has been coached to stand like that. That's obviously how his dad views women, You can't be a woman unless you pout and pose:mad: Disgusting little man

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Loopy83

VIP Member
Oh my god he is actually going to let his kids read his book?! I am this close to just blocking them everywhere and never ever try to find out anything about them again. That’s messed up. You should NOT disturb your growing kids with your traumas.
Exactly. And stop telling Eduardo they are the same. Noone knows who they are at 8. Let him grow up without all this crap in his head.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

emjayx

I’m so fuming with Jonathan and his story regarding his ‘book’ relating to E2s life, I’d like to say I’m surprised but nothing surprises me with with this man anymore. How dare he compare his own childhood story to his sons life story?

I wish he’d let E2 discover his own identity instead of being forced to live Js childhood fantasies.. I’m still trying to work out why people still support this awful family?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mickey123

VIP Member
The more I read here the more horrified I become. People watch videos of children in distress???? I can't even type that without feeling queasy.
I follow a reddit form and they had a man come and do a Q & A, he was from a law enforcement agency that deals with child exploitation (the really, really bad kind) and he talked about these types of things. He said to never put your kid on the internet, at all, that once you put a picture out there you could lose control of it and it could be found in about 80 countries in a day. He said depending on where you live in the world that boys are more at risk of being exploited. That posting a diaper photo of a child or a bikini is easy for these assholes to photoshop. One mother simply uploaded a cute photo of her daughter on Facebook and it was photoshopped and shared over 190 times.

****** I'm going to post something that could trigger some people.

They photoshop sex organs on the photos and they look real. They then sell them.
This may be a trigger so beware. I worked a case where we found a folder on a man’s computer with thousands upon thousands on nothing but sleeping children. At first glance, it seemed innocent enough until I took a closer look. This man had photoshopped each and every photo with a blueish purple color. His big fantasy was dead toddlers. This was his masturbation material. This was yet another case where the parents we tracked down had to hear this news. So let me reiterate, even the most innocent photographs can and will be used for sick purposes.

And Jojo knows this and doesn't fucking care. It's all about him! He doesn't want to work a full-time job so he does this to support his family. He films them in situations that are known to law enforcement as dangerous, yet he continues to do it because he makes money from it and companies support them. That way him and his wife have to put little effort for a lot of money!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Pinchme

VIP Member
No Giselle you F'ing c*nt, it has no relation to your SONS life, it's your F'ing twisted life that you are so desperate to push onto your BOY.

LEAVE HIM ALONE

God this idiot makes me want to scream, he should be locked up and the key thrown away, 😠😠😠😠

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Mickey123

VIP Member
He only bought shoes when he noticed that other kids weren't wearing their school shoes. OMG this family is shitty. Most kids have a few pairs of shoes to interchange. When my kids when they were little we had a big basket full for each of them. This goes to show that they don't buy clothes for the kids unless necessary or #gifted.

• Angry
  • Sad

Layercake

Wow in the tweet following the Ariel tweet she basically implies "I'm going to delete that tweet because I don't do drama"... No Anna correction you don't do Accountability and neither does your husband!! Blaming the reaction of people as opposed to her stupidity!! Your at fault Anna you should never have retweeted that tweet end of! Especially when Disney gift Influencers freebies! Biting the hand that feeds you never is a good idea!

• Heart
  • Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
If my week consisted of pasta with butter, pasta with olive oil and pizza, Anna’s pepperless, beanless chilli would also be my favourite. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Heidi77

VIP Member
She does have pizza, but Eduardo seems to pick up on body image issues. He has been heard calling his Barbie fat...
Eduardo seems quite shallow when it comes to looks - wonder where he got that from? Remember he put a filter on Margaret to make her look more pretty? We have also seem him preen and pose into his ipad screen. My god the damage they have done to that poor boy.

• Sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
Wear your owns clothes to school day, that poor boy doesn't have any of his own clothes to wear, no boys 7yrs old clothes, he has no choice but to wear his sister's clothes 😢

Poor lad, the damage they are doing to him can never be undone, he will suffer from this for the rest of his life.

No one is standing up for him, not one of his rotten stinking family are doing anything, where's the grandparents, the aunties, the school, SS, not one.

He has no voice, just having to accept the abuse from the two people who are supposed to protect him. 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart

SarahN

VIP Member
What a right old mess that vlog was. What was even that intro ?

I'm sick to the core of them getting gifted stuff. But the tutoring for Emilia takes the biscuit. Kids in a less privileged situation, who do not have the privilege to go to a private school, whose parents work full time jobs possibly for very little money, who ALSO struggled with home schooling during lockdown, should have benefited from that. Not the SJ kids. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that Emilia is getting help because there is nothing worse than not understanding something to knock your confidence. But this should have been paid for by her parents, not gifted by a company. We all know they wouldn't have done that, same as they probably don't take their kids to the dentist unless it's an ad. Huh, they really grind my gears.

The cooking segment: she knows the kids probably won't eat that, she's more or less admitted that they don't like veg. Wonder why! Their taste buds are so used to sweets things, and they get so little veg, it's no wonder. But a curry ? I'm lucky my daughter likes her veg, but there are plenty of options to get them to eat them: veggie waffles, pureed veggies, soups, fish and chips and peas, bangers and mash and another veg on the side, come on, it's not THAT difficult ! Why would you give them stuff that has an acquired taste for children's taste buds when they are not on a varied diet ?

And the Lapland debacle ? What was that racket all about ? None of the kids knew what was going on, they didn't explain it, Anna was reading the letter but no-one was paying attention. That house is a circus, and the parents are the biggest clowns.

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
They try to be "net zero" for climate change? I have never heard such BS! They are just about the worst example of contributors to environmental harm that I have seen in any family. They buy and are gifted kilos of plastic toys and other rubbish. They work with companies like LOL dolls who produce tons of plastic tat. They dress their kids in nasty nylon and polyester costumes. They have had masses of garden and pool-related plastic rubbish for years, in addition to daft gender revealing balloons and plastic party stuff galore. They ignore the advice given by vets and nature experts warning people not to feed wild animals like foxes as it endangers them. As someone else pointed out, they have clocked up countless unnecessary travel miles by car and plane. They have shown no interest whatsoever in the natural environment, spending thousands on trees and plants, only to let them all rot and die. They have felled trees and destroyed the natural habitat of wildlife. They do not treat their dogs with intelligent care. They have no respect for anything. They waste so much of everything. How they can get away with such blatant lies and deceit is beyond me. The main reason for not eating meat is probably to do with Anna's ED or to gain some positive publicity; they have demonstrated time and time again how little they care for the future of our planet. They will probably get withdrawal symptoms as J and the kids normally eat loads of MacDonald's and burgers. Anna seems to know so little about nutrition that if they make a sudden change to a meat-free diet, the children will probably lack protein as a nutrient. They don't look healthy as it is, as they never eat a nutritious meal. If Anna understood more and could cook well, she could gradually introduce nutritious vegetarian food but she has demonstrated clearly that she does not. What a completely fake lot they are!

I very much doubt that Eduardo would be offered an audition for that. Does J think they are that well-known? The boy in that dreadful advert looked a bit like Eduardo and that's why he is now saying that.

Anna decorates the tree on her own, the kids are made to sit and wait on the stairs before being allowed down on Christmas day, before going mental on a huge amount of prezzies.
... most of which are plastic, for a family that "cares about climate change"!!!!

They've never been to London Zoo, never been to any of the museums, never been on a boat on the Thames,
Despite all the SJ's money and their wish to appear well to do, those kids are really disadvantaged children as they have two morons for parents. It's no wonder Emilia has some problems at school, we can predict that all 4 children will experience problems as there is no stimulation at home; no visits to places where they could learn so much; no learning about nature, etc. All they ever do is sit in front of screens, watching Disney films or cartoons, or play with LOL tat and do ludicrous things with J for TikTok. They are not growing up in a learning environment. They never have an intelligent conversation and the parents have no interest in education. There is little hope for those children to develop into educated adults. They won't worry about careers as they have seen that it's possible to survive without having a real job. Then, they will start the circle again with their own children. They are wasting their money on that school as they think education is purely the responsibility of the school, not of parents; they don't give the children any opportunities to learn and develop outside the school. There is no real support at home as the parents lack brain cells. I wonder what Anna's father would think about it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
And there's a £2000 treadmill right next to her! And a 2k exercise bike, and a 1k rowing machine! Yet she works out like a geriatric patient who broke her back twice. And it's not even like she's just started out, she's been 'working out' for years now, and she still can't do more than that and half-arsing everything?

I'm going to burst if she claims her recent weight loss is due to those 'workouts'
Not to mention 6 dogs sitting in the kitchen, begging to be walked but ignored most of the time. Daily walking would be more benefitial than his yoga ball humping she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Mickey123

VIP Member
Cool Anna things-touching my boobs etc song by JONATHAN because he lost the footage, typical.
Hey Guys, this is a sponsored video, but don't skip it I need my housekeeper, I can do cool things now, like leave the house. Emilia has been struggling since lockdown in math because I was her teacher and that just screwed her up, now this sponsor has offered to try and fix my mistakes. Thank God for this sponsor, because she has been getting one on one help, that private school I pay for isn't worth shit. Look at this clip of me exploiting my child, it's like a full-on commercial. These people made me put in a lot of effort to get my money, unlike that face-what-ever-it-was. I'm so grateful for this sponsor, because not only was I paid, I don't have to interact with my child and try to teach what I don't even know. I was smart, but not anymore, stupid rubs off guys. I go on and on about my child, telling you things that really aren't your business about her skill in math, but look I'm being paid. Here's the link, click on it, I get this for free and I send my kid to an expensive private school, but you get 10% off your purchase. NOW ON WITH THE SHOW! It's cooking guys, what did you think I was going to do? So I have been, look at my sweater, it's pink, it's like a dress, but not. I got this from Zara last week because my friend was busy and not answering my calls to see if this was okay to buy. When I showed her, she said next time wait on her, but it's fine to cook in. I'm making a curry and trying to do all-vegetable meals because I'm ethical, remember, animals. I point out the vegetables, the dogs see the fox and bark here. Good thing to know they are still there, because this won't go to waste. Here's the dogs, here's the cookbook. I swear every time I go to film the dog's bark, you'd think the foxes wouldn't bother them anymore, but then again they haven't been walked and I'm not going to do it. Here I show you the veggies like y'all want to see this. This curry is going to be strong, why is the lighting blue, the curry is going to be strong, I hope the kids don't notice the vegetables. I hope they are blind for dinner. Butternut squash isn't really a vegetable, it is, but it's not, but it's a sweet vegetable so it doesn't count as a vegetable. Oh look at this busted dog, so brown and gross, let me touch it. More busted dogs, let me touch them and dig my nails into them and proceed to cook. WE ARE STILL COOKING. I'm not gonna lie the smell is amazing, looks like poo, but these are paste pots. I don't know if it's because we aren't eating meat, was it last week, or the week before, or the month after, anywho, and nobody liked it, it was really weird, cause they all used to love it, and I don't know, I was bloated, or full, or something and JONATHAN said to leave it off because he dictates everything. Now I get a can of chickpeas, do I drain them, I don't know, does that mean the same thing as add-in with the juices? WE ARE STILL COOKING. I didn't add in chili pepper, y'all all still here? I'M DONE. I don't know if the kids are going to like this, but you already know this because I made an Instagram story of this whole thing. Look at this angle, like I couldn't have put the camera down and got a better story, no I needed to get this out. Look at my anemic wreath, so cute. It's gloomy guys, like horror movie-type weather, kinda like our rotting pumpkins. I like Monday pick-ups because I don't have to do anything after. Oh, my whatever that sound was, I have to do my trick so I don't hear U2. My cars getting serviced soon, so that's fun, we finally have the money. I like Mondays here I repeat myself but with details. Here I complain, then drive off.
MY EYES!!
Okay, it's me JONATHAN, it's late at night and we are in Christmas pajamas because we are surprising our kids with a Christmas magical experience sponsored by Lapland. All the kids get an envelope and I spew out stupid crap about naughty lists to get them all going. Emilia doesn't buy my shit and cuts me down, I take it. I have no idea how to stop it. I try it again, no one cares. I get read the letter by Edwardo, good thing, I can't read. I can't understand though cause everyone is talking over one another. It's a Christmas miracle I can read. Anna is reading aloud now, still, no one is paying attention. Andrea is headed up the stairs confused because no one is really explaining anything. I'm glad this is sponsored, the real Santa would have flown over this house. Anna is still reading, they still aren't paying attention, except Alessia, (and I'm really afraid she's going to poke her eye out with her hands all over her face ) to what's being said and I have to make sure I get a shot of Andrea wearing women's shoes. Emilia cuts her eyes at me, again I take it. Andera is thinking Santa is outside, I egg it on saying I saw an Elf. Alessia is worried about the dogs being alone, but we are GOING TO LAPLAND. whatever the hell that is... no one could understand a word. FIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pinchme

VIP Member
So disappointed with Clinique, gifting Anal their products, 😡 I've messaged them telling them what I think. I've brought my last Clinique product, they won't get a penny more of my money 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Typical Jonathan. Writes a book about his 'crappy' childhood, insults his parents, claims he was all alone, and no one cared or helped him....but then demands that his Mum babysits all his kids the minute she comes to visit. What an uncaring, egotistical, self-absorbed jerk!! I really wonder how his Mum and sister are going to react after reading his make-believe book filled with lies. I truly hope they are brutally honest with him, and don't placate his feelings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42