Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blob1234

I don’t believe for a second this idiot wanted to wear a skirt when he was a little boy. He is just trying to chime in and cash out on the woke culture.

Sick of his woe is me attitude

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Heidi77

VIP Member
Just catching up, anna didn't have time to take the kids to school despite waking up before 7 like most people do, but did have time to workout, shower, put makeup on and wait for the ocado delivery?!? Priorities 🙄

Why would anyone need as much milk at one time as they do? Some of it must go to waste
So she couldn't just ignore her own needs sort the kids and jump in the car and bring them to school. She had to put on her 10 inches of slap and exercise? Am I reading that right? Doesn't she have ALL DAY to do her mundane tasks?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Anna's such a lucky woman... I have to watch several episodes of The Office to get to the same level of cringe that just one look at him gives me :love:

mLtFmcnFGdz5WauR2YuETLxcXY31CduVGdu92Yz9yL6MHc0RHa.jpg
mLtFmcnFGdz5WauR2YuETLzwWZo1CduVGdu92Yz9yL6MHc0RHa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

pokerface79

VIP Member
Emilia seems to barely tolerate her parents and they appear to let these children say and do whatever they want with zero consequence for being rude etc. There’s fun times ahead as she turns into an entitled teenager in years to come!! Kids need structure and boundaries, these guys appear to have very little. Except for pasta at 5pm. (At least Juan doesn’t cook it at 10am?!)

• Sad
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Well let’s not act this fucking stupid, stuff doesn’t automatically make someone happy. If we’re all so sorry for their kids who have a huge house, private education, shitload of cars and toys let’s not downplay the fact that someone can be miserable even with all that stuff.
If you’d have put me on a boat as a kid and took a picture of me I’d assure you I probably felt miserable as well, the only difference here is that I get proper therapy now I’m a grownup and don’t moan about it to god knows how many strangers with this fake ‘genuine’ look in my eyes, wearing my emo statement cardigan, a black and white filter and sad violin music supporting my message. He is very much insane but there’s no fucking reason to think that just because a kid is wearing nice clothes or is on a boat or god forbid even smiles on a picture they are actually happy. We’re smarter than that, or we should be.
We don't mention the boat or holidays here because we think it should have made him happy, but because he tries to rewrite history and claim he grew up poor. The family wasn't, especially not by Dublin in the 80's standards.
Same with him claiming his parents did not care about him, when they send him to a school for children with learning difficulties and emotional issues as he says, where he would get therapy, too.

Of course we don't know if 'little Jonathan' was happy or not, but he was not poor or left to figure out the world all by himself, abandoned by all adults in his life.

• Heart

Segotia

An aside : Jonathan's Mum looked after my little boy in her role as a paediatric nurse. She was delightful and very kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Spotted Jonno on the school run today. Actually saw the car and number plate ending with “END” before I realised it was him…was already thinking the driver must be a certain kind of ****end before I even clocked who it was!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I call absolute BS on Jonut's comments about the John Lewis ad. He says about filming abroad, it was filmed in the UK. He also says Eduardo was pipped at the post by a kid with more acting experience 😂
Screenshot_20211123_055939.jpg

He is such a liar!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

evoway13

VIP Member
This is what he says on his IG story ......word for word......and it's a load of fecking waffle:

"I just felt so vulnerable. I've kept so much of my life locked inside and terrified of feeling anything like I felt"
"I've been using the props at my disposal to hide behind for so long"
"I make content and stories about my children; my wife.....I hide behind the camera; I hide behind the editing...the writing.....do everything so no one knows that it's me"
"I don't want anyone to know Jonathan is there"
"Writing a book has just shown me how wrong I was and now everyone's telling me to stand up without props...and that I am enough. I can't help but feel I'm not enough......you know......and it's really hard to accept that"

What the hell is he actually talking about?

..It sounds like self indulgent bollocks to me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

MIN1982

I messaged hotel chocolat after they sent that massive gift basket. It was a low moment - I would love one of their hot chocolate makers but I can’t justify the cost. I pointed out that for someone like me - NHS worker, it’s really disheartening to see influencers getting it for free when many of us can’t afford it or need to save for it. They didn’t even bother to reply. It seems like poor marketing, I would never save for one now!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
If I was a child who was being bullied I think I'd prefer if if my parents went to the school, not plastered it all over the internet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

pokerface79

VIP Member
Am I the only one wondering how she manages to spread that little pan of curry between two grown adults, 4 growing children and 6474884 local foxes?

is this where the snacks come into play? Fill up on them either side of dinner so they can all just have a tiny portion of actual (though questionable) nutritious food?

• Haha

incogneato

Omg, in that reel it seems like Eduardo was talking about something that made him emotional and started crying and jonut pulled out his phone to record him instead of giving him a hug. Even made sure his stupid tattoo was visible as usual

• Angry
  • Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
When Anna said on her ig stories "this is our busiest time of year for work"

The only people working in that house are their Kids!!! Anna doesn't work the only thing she does is salivate over what brand deal her & Jonathan will be negotiating with to use their kids to pay their bills. How dare she make this claim, you bitch, get a real f**king job!
Living off the backs off their kids, what a pair of abusers!

Has this bitch taken into account how much filming her kids done over a period of time for Ad's! Those two child exploiters have been churning out back to back AD's featuring their money earners, those poor kids are working their butts off for those two bastards. In the last week alone J & A have posted on tik tok and IG

-Smythstoys
-Babyborn dolls
-Veryuk
-PJ Masks
-LOL dolls
-Baylis and Harding unicorn collection

This is child labour, they are making thousands off of them. :mad: I cant deal with how much these kids would have to be rehearsing over and over again and I can only imagine they must spend hours going over their part to meet the satisfaction of J & A to get it right. Andrea is a the youngest and in his 3 short years he hasn't stopped performing just like all of his siblings hasn't. The kids look exhausted, under nourished and over worked.

And that woman claims this is a busy time of year for her & J. Get a clue Anna!! These are lucrative deals for A & J, they are negotiating with the brands to put their kids front and center in those posts, that's all they are thinking about. I don't know how it works but would they be attracting more of a higher fee because their kids are promoting their products? Disgusting people! They are working their kids to pay their bills!

Now they are not with Gleam anymore who is doing the negotiating would it be PR Belle? Well whoever the hell it is should be ashamed of themselves to profit off children. These companies are cut from the same cloth as the Sj's, despicable money making grubby little weasels. They would sell their own grandmother if they could. They need to be stopped! Jonathan & Anna get f**king a job!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart