SacconeJolys #53 He loves a nipple and a tipple, when a book flops he'll be in a pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, but this pic makes me uncomfortable, it's as if E1 is not happy where dad's hands are either?

Any other dad I don't think I would even notice it, but creepy Jonny, makes me uncomfortable.
jonno joly,annasaccone,we see you, we know what you are. big time.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been posted but does anyone think this pic of Joe Sugg is a piss take of Jono’s nipple pout poses? 😂😂
I very much doubt the Suggs have the SJs on their radar anymore. Long forgotten Gleam-mandated friendships are no longer part of their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to teach Anna how to blend out eyeshadow. And how to colour match foundation. It's horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone needs to teach Anna how to blend out eyeshadow. And how to colour match foundation. It's horrific.
she’s trying so hard to look italian, just accept that you’re pale, caking your face in foundation that is too dark just makes you look ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
she’s trying so hard to look italian, just accept that you’re pale, caking your face in foundation that is too dark just makes you look ridiculous
She definitely has a yellow undertone but mama mia, there are levels. Whenever she has had her makeup done by a pro, she claims to love it. Why doesn't she ask them what products they use on her, post an IG story about the recommendation and then wait for the PR package to arrive 😁

To her being half Italian is who she is. I don't think she is capable of self-reflection or improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh hey, Y'all I'm back. I just wanted to come on her to say that I've just had it with the cleaner. She's not a part of the family because she doesn't like the dogs. I mean come on y'all those dogs are family! I know they tit in their beds at night and I make her clean their poo, but I just had to get rid of her and now I have to do it all!! I just want someone who is like family ya know. Someone who isn't afraid of the barking or, oops, looks like the dog scratched the hell outta my boob but I'm okay with that because "family." FOX ALLERT Now I know that some of you guys get so upset when I talk about having a cleaner and nanny. This was part of my contract when I married the five-foot troll, so don't judge me. I can't do it all, like I've got to have at least five hours to scroll through my phone cause I'm working! I can't do all that other tit when I have to work, not to mention the fact I must be in bed by 7:30 or I just can't hold my head up during the day. I get these DM's, I don't know where they come from, and I have no idea how to turn them off, but people think I do it all. I don't do it all, I have help. How can I sit here and make these Instagram stories if someone isn't cleaning my tit and watching the kids? I just have it sooo hard you guys. Now I know some of you can do it all and that's great, but I can't and I'm special. Too bad you don't have a cleaner and nanny like me, so stop DMing me about how you are crying on the floor because you are poor and don't have access to nannies and a team of houseworkers. Now wish me luck, I'm off to find my new best friend! I do hope the agency sends me someone that will kiss my ass.

*allegedly how I heard it from my iphone
If I were the cleaner I’d never enter Castle GreyHovel again. Anal typically self absorbed twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's weird how she's half Italian and trying hard to look tan. My mom's parents were Jewish and Irish and my dad's family was Scottish. My mom has an olive complexion with brown eyes and hair. My dad was a blue-eyed strawberry blond with very light skin. Good thing she wasn't born into my family because with very light blue-green eyes, blonde hair, and light skin, I could never try to look like my mom. Even with the deepest spray tan, I can't appear olive which is what she trying to achieve. I love my skin, I stay out of the sun, and I don't use self-tanner. I use a ton of sunscreen! I've never understood why a pale complexion is frowned upon here. Everyone has beautiful coloring and no one should try to change themselves so much they look fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She definitely has a yellow undertone but mama mia, there are levels. Whenever she has had her makeup done by a pro, she claims to love it. Why doesn't she ask them what products they use on her, post an IG story about the recommendation and then wait for the PR package to arrive 😁

To her being half Italian is who she is. I don't think she is capable of self-reflection or improvement.
I'm not trying to he argumentative at all but I'd say she actually has a cool undertone. She has lots of pink in her skin.
Here's a real photo of her natural skin color without fake tanner and loads of filters. She's natural very pale and pink.
She just desperately wants to be a tan and Olive skinned Italian when she's not.

Screenshot_20210903-150648_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have a cleaner and have had about 4 over years. A couple I have been fairly friendly with. Never ever have I thought they need to be 'one of the family'. They are there to do a job, yes you need to feel comfortable/be pleasant but that's about it.
Ohh good god that poor child, when he gets older will be completely tortured whatever he decides, yes HE DECIDES !! I feel so sad thinking of what high school will be like for him, especially when hes had enough of playing dress up for his pervert father !!!
It’s disgusting. E2 hasn’t a clue what his father is doing to him in order to make $$$$$$$. The child is 7 and isn’t capable of deciding whether he’s a girl or a boy. It’s all manipulation from his demented father. Heartbreaking. Also what kind of damage is this doing to the other children?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I'm not trying to he argumentative at all but I'd say she actually has a cool undertone. She has lots of pink in her skin.
Here's a real photo of her natural skin color without fake tanner and loads of filters. She's natural very pale and pink.
She just desperately wants to be a tan and Olive skinned when she's not.

View attachment 743771
Eyes of the devil - no wonder the kids are scared of her, even before she opens her mouth

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She just desperately wants to be a tan and Olive skinned Italian when she's not.

View attachment 743771
I'm not remotely Italian, but I look a lot more Italian than her 😂😂
Dark brown hair, brown eyes and naturally brown skin. Most people think I'm Spanish or Italian.

Tell you what, she cakes that makeup on doesn't she? I would never have know it was the same person 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Btw - caught out again joliar you despicable turd. Nanny leaves in December says annal compared to you insinuating she was leaving weeks ago . Don’t you two ever communicate?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm not remotely Italian, but I look a lot more Italian than her 😂😂
Dark brown hair, brown eyes and naturally brown skin. Most people think I'm Spanish or Italian.

Tell you what, she cakes that makeup on doesn't she? I would never have know it was the same person 😳😳
My Dad was in the air force and we lived in Spain for about 3 1/2 years. They would try to talk to my mom and get upset at her when she couldn't respond in Spanish lol!! I don't know what Anal is trying to achieve, her sister was the same way. So much makeup! I get it if they like makeup, but when they are trying to be another person I think therapy is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 743771
Anna has natural beauty imo. Sadly she has ruined her looks with fillers and truck ton of makeup. Nothing hides the inner witch. 😁

Reactions: 10
Oh hey, Y'all I'm back. I just wanted to come on her to say that I've just had it with the cleaner. She's not a part of the family because she doesn't like the dogs. I mean come on y'all those dogs are family! I know they tit in their beds at night and I make her clean their poo, but I just had to get rid of her and now I have to do it all!! I just want someone who is like family ya know. Someone who isn't afraid of the barking or, oops, looks like the dog scratched the hell outta my boob but I'm okay with that because "family." FOX ALLERT Now I know that some of you guys get so upset when I talk about having a cleaner and nanny. This was part of my contract when I married the five-foot troll, so don't judge me. I can't do it all, like I've got to have at least five hours to scroll through my phone cause I'm working! I can't do all that other tit when I have to work, not to mention the fact I must be in bed by 7:30 or I just can't hold my head up during the day. I get these DM's, I don't know where they come from, and I have no idea how to turn them off, but people think I do it all. I don't do it all, I have help. How can I sit here and make these Instagram stories if someone isn't cleaning my tit and watching the kids? I just have it sooo hard you guys. Now I know some of you can do it all and that's great, but I can't and I'm special. Too bad you don't have a cleaner and nanny like me, so stop DMing me about how you are crying on the floor because you are poor and don't have access to nannies and a team of houseworkers. Now wish me luck, I'm off to find my new best friend! I do hope the agency sends me someone that will kiss my ass.

*allegedly how I heard it from my iphone
These are just brilliant, so funny 😂😂 you are the cleaner in disguise aren't you eavesdropping at the door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looked the prettiest with her natural skin and hair colour. She used to dress much more sophisticated and classy too :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
These are just brilliant, so funny 😂😂 you are the cleaner in disguise aren't you eavesdropping at the door 🤣
If I was her I'd hang her out to dry even with an NDA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I feel so bad for that lady:cry: She probably didn't even know who they were until afterward and now she is watching herself be thrown under the bus. I do hope she left and they didn't fire her. Or maybe she saw the video of Anal being ugly about the dogs and she told her off!!!!!! We can only hope :)
And thanks for the brilliant complement. I just reimagine her as a snotty southern bell, like the ones in my area. They use y'all ( I do too ), like, and you guys. Their sentences run together and everyone talks over everyone. They are always right and we are always wrong ( no matter if you bring them proof ) I'm telling you, she'd fit in with these women in Alabama. We also have plenty of wildlife that she can feed, too bad she'd get rabies if she did LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure it was Anna I used to watch when she was pale lol. I have the same pink pale skin tone so was vaguely interested in what products she used. I do find it strange that she pretends she has olive skin now... her sister was almost offensive with the amount of fake tan she used.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.