SacconeJolys #53 He loves a nipple and a tipple, when a book flops he'll be in a pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Anna expect the cleaner to become part of the family when she witches about her 24/7

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So E2 is going to be wearing skirts for his uniform. Whilst there’s nothing wrong with that, I hope this was his decision and not forced upon him

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So E2 is going to be wearing skirts for his uniform. Whilst there’s nothing wrong, I hope this was his decision and not forced upon him
I also hope they don’t force him in to a skirt them during winter if he’s not that bothered about wearing pants. No need to have a child going cold just to prove a point.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
How can J justify moaning about the price of he pays for his kids education when he has the option to send them to perfectly good schools that aren’t private for free. But of course, they’re too ‘upper class’ for that 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Oi annal, you are moaning that you are not asked the business questions, maybe if you hadn’t gone along with him having 70% to your 30% you’d have a stronger argument.

If he drops dead, you’ll need more than a housekeeper, to work out his bad management!

stop bemoaning you have no family here, you chose to move and he chose to make Erika want to puke at his name

Reactions: 19
I could witch slap that lying bleep! Anna of course! 🤣

She's all on her stories claiming she would never want to make other moms feel bad for pretending she does it all with no help! You mean like you did for literally YEARS!!!!

They bent over backwards, sideways and every way in between to hide the fact they had a fulltime nanny and cleaning lady! For Years!!
She knew damn well how horrible she was making her followers feel by the thousands of comments from moms asking how she made it look so easy and how she did it all!!! She never made a peep about all her crazy amounts of help they had!
It wasn't until WE started proving over and over with screen shots ect just how much help they had that they were foced to be truthful about it. So stop your damn lying Anna!

Also the fact she has no understanding of how real regular everyday moms work fulltime and run their house holds without any help even from family members is shocking! She acted like having no family close by was a good excuse for fulltime nannies,cleaners,dog walkers etc millions of couples ha e Zero help from anyone and don't have the luxury of hiring out all their adult responsibilities! How out of touch she is.

Rant over! 😤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I could witch slap that lying bleep! Anna of course! 🤣

She's all on her stories claiming she would never want to make other moms feel bad for pretending she does it all with no help! You mean like you did for literally YEARS!!!!

They bent over backwards, sideways and every way in between to hide the fact they had a fulltime nanny and cleaning lady! For Years!!
She knew damn well how horrible she was making her followers feel by the thousands of comments from moms asking how she made it look so easy and how she did it all!!! She never made a peep about all her crazy amounts of help they had!
It wasn't until WE started proving over and over with screen shots ect just how much help they had that they were foced to be truthful about it. So stop your damn lying Anna!

Also the fact she has no understanding of how real regular everyday moms work fulltime and run their house holds without any help even from family members is shocking! She acted like having no family close by was a good excuse for fulltime nannies,cleaners,dog walkers etc millions of couples ha e Zero help from anyone and don't have the luxury of hiring out all their adult responsibilities! How out of touch she is.

Rant over! 😤
But she says it’s ‘impossible ‘ ‘literally impossible ‘ without help . How tit will that make her followers feel. More or less you’ve no hope . You can’t work as your to busy cleaning and if your running your own business it won’t be successful unless you hire someone to assist your business .
She’s as thick as two planks to announce that on her platform . Don’t know who she is trying to reach out to as it’s not us minions !

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You can imagine how pissed off he is every night when another day has passed and he hasn’t got that call to go on breakfast tv to talk about Eduardo. His comment on latest tik tok is that e2 is accepted by his peers but not some parents .

I’d love to know which parents 😂
Probably all of them, because they can see it's all about the money.
He just makes me want to vom the way he acts like he's saving the bleeping world 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hadn't thought about that until now 🤔😂
It's from his partners account (unlike A who doesnt acknowledge his odd behaviours) and they obviously find it funny, even if it's not directed at J, they see it as a laughable pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So E2 is going to be wearing skirts for his uniform. Whilst there’s nothing wrong with that, I hope this was his decision and not forced upon him
Of course his father had pushed the notion that he must wear the school skirt to proove to the" haters" and school community and to the social media world that he is a "girl" or prefers to dress like a girl.
In their school policy it states (or perhaps they've made policy changes now) that children can dress in "male" or "female" clothing of their choice if they are going through gender reassignment or with a doctors/psychiatric note.
Now we all know that Jonathan has pushed this agenda with the school and God only knows how he fought it for Eduardo (well more for himself as he seems to get more out of this than Eduardo?
I worry that Eduardo is far too young to be portrayed as "female" and we all know that children can't give informed consent to any of this charade

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is it just me, but this pic makes me uncomfortable, it's as if E1 is not happy where dad's hands are either?

Any other dad I don't think I would even notice it, but creepy Jonny, makes me uncomfortable.

She looks as if she is trying to move his hand away

Reactions: 11
Is it just me, but this pic makes me uncomfortable, it's as if E1 is not happy where dad's hands are either?

Any other dad I don't think I would even notice it, but creepy Jonny, makes me uncomfortable.
She looks so uncomfortable. I'm dreading all the exploitation of her when she starts going through puberty. He's rubbing his hands together with anticipation at all the titles 'first bra' first period'. He just gives me the creeps.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I have a cleaner and have had about 4 over years. A couple I have been fairly friendly with. Never ever have I thought they need to be 'one of the family'. They are there to do a job, yes you need to feel comfortable/be pleasant but that's about it.

Reactions: 16
Of course his father had pushed the notion that he must wear the school skirt to proove to the" haters" and school community and to the social media world that he is a "girl" or prefers to dress like a girl.
In their school policy it states (or perhaps they've made policy changes now) that children can dress in "male" or "female" clothing of their choice if they are going through gender reassignment or with a doctors/psychiatric note.
Now we all know that Jonathan has pushed this agenda with the school and God only knows how he fought it for Eduardo (well more for himself as he seems to get more out of this than Eduardo?
I worry that Eduardo is far too young to be portrayed as "female" and we all know that children can't give informed consent to any of this charade
Ohh good god that poor child, when he gets older will be completely tortured whatever he decides, yes HE DECIDES !! I feel so sad thinking of what high school will be like for him, especially when hes had enough of playing dress up for his pervert father !!!

Reactions: 12
How can J justify moaning about the price of he pays for his kids education when he has the option to send them to perfectly good schools that aren’t private for free. But of course, they’re too ‘upper class’ for that 🤪
Does he not realise the kids are the ones paying for their own education, because mummy and daddy can't be bothered to get jobs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Anna’s latest Instagram story, it’s okay Anna we know how you do it. You don’t do anything you have paid help and you just admitted you don’t work. Most mums have no choice but do everything. We cook , we clean, we look after our kids we work. Put you saggy boobs away also.🙄😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My mum was a cleaner and used to get pissed off when bored housewives would follow her about the house trying to talk to her while she did her job. My mum was friendly but professional. She was paid to clean up filth. If you want a friend, Anna, stop being such an icy witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh hey, Y'all I'm back. I just wanted to come on her to say that I've just had it with the cleaner. She's not a part of the family because she doesn't like the dogs. I mean come on y'all those dogs are family! I know they tit in their beds at night and I make her clean their poo, but I just had to get rid of her and now I have to do it all!! I just want someone who is like family ya know. Someone who isn't afraid of the barking or, oops, looks like the dog scratched the hell outta my boob but I'm okay with that because "family." FOX ALLERT Now I know that some of you guys get so upset when I talk about having a cleaner and nanny. This was part of my contract when I married the five-foot troll, so don't judge me. I can't do it all, like I've got to have at least five hours to scroll through my phone cause I'm working! I can't do all that other tit when I have to work, not to mention the fact I must be in bed by 7:30 or I just can't hold my head up during the day. I get these DM's, I don't know where they come from, and I have no idea how to turn them off, but people think I do it all. I don't do it all, I have help. How can I sit here and make these Instagram stories if someone isn't cleaning my tit and watching the kids? I just have it sooo hard you guys. Now I know some of you can do it all and that's great, but I can't and I'm special. Too bad you don't have a cleaner and nanny like me, so stop DMing me about how you are crying on the floor because you are poor and don't have access to nannies and a team of houseworkers. Now wish me luck, I'm off to find my new best friend! I do hope the agency sends me someone that will kiss my ass.

*allegedly how I heard it from my iphone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.