SacconeJolys #53 He loves a nipple and a tipple, when a book flops he'll be in a pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread! Welcome welcome!

Congrats to Starry_eyed_pie with 80+ reactions (thread suggestions can start from page 48!) I did have to change a few words so it fit.

Sorry guys can't do a recap this morning because I've got to go to work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Minions on the shampoo brand IG are now saying that eventhough Jonathan called his story 'erotic story' that was clearly a joke and haters calling it that are liars... Wow the mental gymnastics they do to defend him is worrying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Excellent tittle!
I think she is disingenuous when she tells her story about her cleaner, sounds rehearsed.
She is upset she can not afford the help anymore, that’s it.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What on earth is that picture of him dressed in a black kaftan , that’s just creepy . I took one look at that and I gelt sick . He’s isn’t right in the head , giselle , Dave or whoever he is this week .
Those poor children

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Jonathan did disclose that he had a hair transplant a few years back and his hair was starting to thin again. The man is vile regardless.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Jonathan did disclose that he had a hair transplant a few years back and his hair was starting to thin again. The man is vile regardless.
I understand that's why the brand wanted to work with him, but the tiniest bit of research would reveal him being problematic.

What on earth is that picture of him dressed in a black kaftan , that’s just creepy . I took one look at that and I gelt sick . He’s isn’t right in the head , giselle , Dave or whoever he is this week .
Those poor children
It's actually a dress and a skirt. They will never be seen out in public, as Jonathan is too scared to do so.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I understand that's why the brand wanted to work with him, but the tiniest bit of research would reveal him being problematic.

It's actually a dress and a skirt. They will never be seen out in public, as Jonathan is too scared to do so.
Don’t care what is it , it’s not Normal behaviour to do that or post online , he’s mad as a box of frogs . I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house , he must be a nasty piece of work after a drink. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have split already but just live together for the money still

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What happened with the nanny?? When did they quit?
Apparently this week or last?

Don’t care what is it , it’s not Normal behaviour to do that or post online , he’s mad as a box of frogs . I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house , he must be a nasty piece of work after a drink. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have split already but just live together for the money still
Oh I agree, and yes, they seem to not spend much time together and are just roommates.

Reactions: 10
Annal don’t go fretting about insta posts - it’s the asa you should be concerned about 😉
A75C30A2-B836-426D-B5B5-1174447BA824.png
A482F490-F80E-40E8-816E-8C5157D6B05B.png
DEEC0782-FD3C-44DC-8026-46321004112D.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The minions and the insta mums are out in force on the Klorane pos, i love the way that their main argument is “ you don’t know them, they are great loving parents”…. As if they are living with them and they are family such a cult mentality.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The minions and the insta mums are out in force on the Klorane pos, i love the way that their main argument is “ you don’t know them, they are great loving parents”…. As if they are living with them and they are family such a cult mentality.
It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So Joey Graceffa went to Zoe's baby shower and looks like the SJ's didn't get an invite LOL! I'm sure Alfie doesn't want him anywhere around his family. I honestly think it was Jojo that called Zoe to congratulate them on the baby and Zoe was just being polite and spoke back. There is no way she called them by herself and they were not included in Zoe's montage of who they called to tell. And to think they were such "good friends" a few years ago :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.