SacconeJoly’s #52 But we got wise, Anna’s the Devil in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He strikes me as the kind of person who would pebble dash the pan, and just leave it for someone else to deal with.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That wine is £34.99 a bottle - Klorane must be paying well 💸💸 no wonder the public reactions from them both!
16289853-5C8C-43BB-ACBD-0DDA9D4B6D56.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What I dont get it why Anna and jonathon believe that people that worry about their childrens safety are trolls yet people that set up fan pages for 3 year olds are totally fine, infact they even reshare posts by these weird people.

As a parent I would appreciate other people caring enough about my children to want them to be safe and not paraded infront of strangers but the people that are actively wishing to see their children and obsessive over it, they're totally cool with that 🤔

Us 'trolls' do not want to see your children and see their lives being taken advantage of. How could that in any way be perceived as being a troll or a hater. The people obsessing over your children are not the ones you want to be following you, as a normal parent anyway!
This is so true,they so say worry about what 'trolls' will do to them and there family so they dont go out in public yet I think they should be more worried with the psychos who are obsessed with the children,you know the peedos who openly say what they want to do to your daughter not those who show concern for there physical and mental health 😧😧😧

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Anna's take on Jonathan's post. She doesn't get that ultimately it's her & J's behavior taking away their income. They could each get a real job like all the people they hire to do the things most people do for themselves. Entitled lazy asses with Anna's lazy ass being the biggest.
Yes Anna, normal people are concerned that your main source of income is exploiting your children online. Find another avenue of making an honest leaving, even online, that doesn’t involve the privacy of your kids and you will discover that people that you consider “trolls” (ie: normal human beings with a descent sense of morality) will leave you alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s odd how Anna always claims she is friends with her ‘staff’ or people who provide a service like the cleaner, nail lady etc.. but as soon as they move on they never retain their friendship… hmm seems to me Anna they aren’t actually your friends but are purely being polite and friendly to you… probably because you pay them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He alwa
The creepiest thing for me is fan pages for celebrity kids. I'm sure the SJ kids have fan accounts - actually I just searched Emilia's name on insta and stopped counting after 30 fan pages just for her.
Imagine being so obsessed with a stranger's children that you create an account to share photos of them 🤢
A few years ago I stumbled across 'adoption roleplay' on IG, where ppl take pics of other kids and pretend it's theirs, new names and everything. Emilia's pic was used... They are aware but do nothing.

There are also gifs of toddler Emilia, and Jonathan is so proud of that.... They are sick in the head.

View attachment 723283
…I don’t know guys. He’s perfect, so what else could she want 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ohhhh… maybe a son in law who doesn’t write fanfic sex stories about her daughter to thousands of under age girls. Or someone who doesn’t exploit her grandchild to get money out of it? But that would be just small things I guess 😅

🤢🤮
The question was not about permission, either. Him avoiding the question makes me think dear Oma does not agree.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Anyone else watch Anna stories about the cleaning lady quitting with like WTF. Just clean your own bathrooms it’s not that hard. If it’s that hard get one in every now and again for a deep clean. I mean most of us have to fit cleaning the house in around actual full time jobs and children!!
Oh dear, so they've lost both the nanny and the cleaner? Blue hearts for Anna!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmmmm🤔🤔 now that really makes you think doesnt it !!!!
And thefact that the housekeeper was working already,but yet came to annas house to clean it, while the two of them wereat home, Has anna really no shame, jesus anna , you really have nothing going for you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is there someone who can start a new thread? If no other title choices use mine. 😁😙
"Pouty stouty loves to swear, getting drunk and plugs Klorane for his hair"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so who wants to tell Anna that a child's welfare and happiness is not directly proportional to how much money the parents make?

AGAIN, they're back to the 'our kids are happy because we can pay for private school and trips to Disney land'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Okay so who wants to tell Anna that a child's welfare and happiness is not directly proportional to how much money the parents make?

AGAIN, they're back to the 'our kids are happy because we can pay for private school and trips to Disney land'.
Exactly my thought after reading that. If anything it just proves the point I made earlier in the thread that they think money cures neglect and trauma. Materialistic wankers.

• Angry
Someone on that shampoo IG says Eduardo feels more comfortable than Jonathan wearing dresses outside. Wonder why that is?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I feel like I wouldn't be surprised if they end up taking time apart. Genuinely think there's lots of trouble in paradise.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
[
[/QUOT[/QUOTE]
View attachment 723283
…I don’t know guys. He’s perfect, so what else could she want 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ohhhh… maybe a son in law who doesn’t write fanfic sex stories about her daughter to thousands of under age girls. Or someone who doesn’t exploit her grandchild to get money out of it? But that would be just small things I guess 😅

🤢🤮
he’s a creep I’d hate him as my son in law look at him grabbing his little wrinkle

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Seems quite the coincidence that the nanny and the cleaner ‚quit‘ at the same time... me thinks someone’s trying to save some money.

Also, why did he black out the name Tattle? Certainly, if we’re such horrible trolls and liars, he has nothing to fear from his fans coming over here and have a peek? Tells me he’s afraid the penny could drop for many of his followers if they saw that we’re actually making sense and aren’t the horrible haters he likes to make us out to be

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s odd how Anna always claims she is friends with her ‘staff’ or people who provide a service like the cleaner, nail lady etc.. but as soon as they move on they never retain their friendship… hmm seems to me Anna they aren’t actually your friends but are purely being polite and friendly to you… probably because you pay them 😂
Apparently she's been crying, and is really upset that she didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her 'friend'... Well if you're friends, you would know where she lives and be able to send a gift/go and say goodbye.

A.M.F.A.E
All My 'Friends' Are Employees

Named their kids after the wedding planner, their Gleam Handler... No close friends they wanted to honour more?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Surely she knows how to contact the cleaner? Also, surely she knew the cleaner was leaving? Poor Anna, all her close friends are leaving her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d like to add: he’s had a hair transplant, flogging that shampoo is highly unethical and I’d consider it false advertising if he isn’t disclosing this vital fact. Smells like another strike from ASA

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.