SacconeJoly’s #52 But we got wise, Anna’s the Devil in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the minions defending him on
The usual deranged and obsessive minions are out in force defending their mighty leader on the Klorane's Instagram. They just don't seem to have the mental capacity to grasp how problematic Jono's behaviour is and that old chestnut 'we only see the kids for a few minutes each vlog'. One of them defending them is even a teacher!! 🙈
I've just been reading through them, unbelievable, what is wrong with people, all women who I hope don't have kids, as their support for this man is astounding, and very worrying, they just don't see anything wrong.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s the “if you don’t like them stop following them” type comments make me laugh
So if someone posted videos of themselves punching their kids - just because we don’t agree with it or like it we should just unfollow and forget about it??
who will ever speak up for these kids if the “trolls” don’t
I would like to mention that people how are critical of their deplorable parenting are not followers (God forbid) but observers of a terrible case of child exploitation.
we won’t look the other way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
7CBF317E-E0FD-4DFC-91A0-4122906619DC.png

We have a traitor in our group. This is not a rave thread. Jonboy has nothing to be raved about. we know you read her Jonboy or is it Jongirl now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He love playing the victim, don’t forget Jono the real victims are your kids not you!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 723381
We have a traitor in our group. This is not a rave thread. Jonboy has nothing to be raved about. we know you read her Jonboy or is it Jongirl now 🤷🏻‍♀️
What do the minions running back to tell Jono expect to get?! A pat on the back? A gold star? Such sad needy people desperately looking for some recognition while Jono couldn't care less about them and is laughing all the way to the bank 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I can't believe a teacher is defending them! As a teacher surely she has a duty of care to protect children. I'd literally pay to know what the kids' teachers and the other parents think of the SCs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else watch Anna stories about the cleaning lady quitting with like WTF. Just clean your own bathrooms it’s not that hard. If it’s that hard get one in every now and again for a deep clean. I mean most of us have to fit cleaning the house in around actual full time jobs and children!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Looking at alot of those profiles defending the twit, I have to say so many of the girls/women look 'odd' they all look rather dim, not much about any of them which would explain their love of this moron.

The teacher though is worrying, I hope the SJ's teachers have more intellence than this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else watch Anna stories about the cleaning lady quitting with like WTF. Just clean your own bathrooms it’s not that hard. If it’s that hard get one in every now and again for a deep clean. I mean most of us have to fit cleaning the house in around actual full time jobs and children!!
Again !
how many cleaners and nannies is that now ? Very telling that she can’t keep “ staff “
as for Jono Q&A basically it’s just an update for Tattle isn’t it , answering or making excuses for his ridiculous behaviour
the fact he speaks about people that don’t agree with him in such horrible language instead of gracefully accepting that if you’re sharing your private life then obviously people are going to comment, Jono is the biggest Troll of all talking about his family and how awful they were to him to get a book deal, exploiting all of his children for money especially Eduardo.
He can’t handle criticism because he doesn’t believe anyone has the right he is a narcissist only his feelings matter, can you imagine growing up or parenting such a personality of entitlement I think if there’s any sympathy to be had then it’s for the poor unfortunate folk that are stuck with this annoying ignorant self entitled little prick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Surely its not entirely legal to use children as money makers?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is Anna for real? Crying every day because her cleaner has left? Talk about first world problems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Surely its not entirely legal to use children as money makers?
Only if you employ a child not your own it’s a loophole that no one seems prepared to close because it’s lucrative and beneficial to these social media aps they earn huge profits from advertising agencies it’s all a business, in my opinion a very dirty business unfortunately until people stop watching and being influenced it’s unlikely to stop, it’s why I don’t subscribe, follow or even view their stories and why I am here on this site hoping to stop their easy ride not to troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Anna for real? Crying every day because her cleaner has left? Talk about first world problems.
Imagine.....
Like if that was your only problem or worry.

You know what I cried about, the poor mother who selflessly handed her baby over the barbed wire to soldier's in Afghanistan. I was up at night with anxiety thinking how I would feel in that situation and looking at my daughter thinking how lucky she is we live in Ireland, all those poor young girls being sold off as wives. Honestly it breaks my heart. I think Anna and Jon boy are so out of touch, do they have any idea what's actually happening outside of Surrey?..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She's bitching about people wanting to take away her income while her husband is posting he wants to get fucked up drunk. Come on now, the reason you don't need to be sponsored by family-friendly companies is because your husband is a known drunk and drinks in front of the children. He's admitted it to the world FFS. You need to get a hold of that tit because one day he will either end up doing something stupid or getting very ill. Left with four kids or teenagers and can't take care of yourself, better up that insurance policy.

Your dogs are gross and busted. They are small dogs and have enormous issues as they age, get used to the vet. Also, Bits of Bree ( aloha pineapple ) would wear anything sent for free now, she's bleeding money.

Her cleaner quit unexpectedly, hahaha, more like she got the hell out of dodge.

The trolls that continue to support them after all the sick and twisted tit they've done is mind-boggling. They left their child's genitals up for hours on a video if that doesn't turn you away, then how about the cold showers, or exploiting their seven-year-old's gender identity, how about being a drunk every night??? If they can still justify this behavior I'd like an explanation! Is this okay with you, would you do this with your child, grandchild, or relative? These are the questions these little pricks need to ask themselves and that is how many of us found our way to this board.

Where are the foxes? I think that letter from SS must have told them off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Anna's take on Jonathan's post. She doesn't get that ultimately it's her & J's behavior taking away their income. They could each get a real job like all the people they hire to do the things most people do for themselves. Entitled lazy asses with Anna's lazy ass being the biggest.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If I was that cleaner I would quit with J’s fucked up public meltdown. I would genuinely be scared of being in the house alone with him!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.