SacconeJoly’s #51 All My Friends Are Appliances

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A group probably does exist. We still don't know what happened back in May that made them producing 1 of their serious "we have to talk" videos defending themselves. J even blew his eye out because of the situation. I'm sure the locals are talking.
When all that drama happened and J said it would be very obvious what happened if it did, made me think they were on the verge of the kids getting kicked out of the School for that little dress stunt he pulled with Eduardo. Now the kids aren't in the schools summer program they've been in every single yr. Maybe they weren't allowed to attend bc they've been asked to leave the school?? Just a thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The gingham pattern over her chest 😬 literally think corsets were looser than that
She buys the tops too small to make her boobs pop. She thinks she's Pamela Anderson circa 1990s. Lol

Emilia and Eduardo were terrified by it, at ages around 4 and 2 years probably. They were both crying
start around 2:52 for the explanation.
And Anna was along for the ride. Two twats.

Those kids have been glued to their iPad's since birth. Slight exaggeration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When all that drama happened and J said it would be very obvious what happened if it did, made me think they were on the verge of the kids getting kicked out of the School for that little dress stunt he pulled with Eduardo. Now the kids aren't in the schools summer program they've been in every single yr. Maybe they weren't allowed to attend bc they've been asked to leave the school?? Just a thought.
Oohhh, I never gave that any thought. Could very well be that they were told they were allowed to finish the school year as it was very close to ending and they would have paid their fees, but then find another school after that. Anna has been doing more school runs lately, too... Hmmmm.....

Those kids have been glued to their iPad's since birth. Slight exaggeration.
Not that much of an exaggeration. Remember tiny baby Alessia being dragged on the book tour because Anna was breastfeeding? It was just her in the car with them, and they had the iPad or her phone right there for her to keep her quiet.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oohhh, I never gave that any thought. Could very well be that they were told they were allowed to finish the school year as it was very close to ending and they would have paid their fees, but then find another school after that. Anna has been doing more school runs lately, too... Hmmmm.....

Not that much of an exaggeration. Remember tiny baby Alessia being dragged on the book tour because Anna was breastfeeding? It was just her in the car with them, and they had the iPad or her phone right there for her to keep her quiet.
I was thinking more like the school allowed them to finish out the school year (maybe bc their fees were already paid) but they were done after that. That would explain no kids club.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@leabytottle I’m so sorry about your friend. I’m in NA (narcotics anonymous for my heroin addiction) and I’ve been to AA meetings as well. I also come from a good, stable background, have several degrees and was teaching during the height of my addiction (hate myself for that so I quit mid year). The point I’m making is that I think J thinks alcohol and drugs is only a problem for a poor people and it’s not!! He’s not immune to alcohol Related health effects. It’s horrible what alcohol does. This goof really does think he’s invincible. If he keeps drinking like this, he’ll probably end up with problems (my grandpa turns 95 august 22 and drank for 30 years and has no problems thank god, but a lot of people do). He will only care when it affects him, he doesn’t care if something affects his kids. He is a monster who deserves his kids taken away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Wow I'm an idiot!! 🤣 Not even drunk I swear 🥴
It's OK, you had me going though.. had to double check what I had written. ;)

I just looked up the 'rugby shaped eye' thing as I had never heard of it before. Poor Jonathan, it seems to be 'a very common eye problem'. And here he was trying to sound all special, like....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's OK, you had me going though.. had to double check what I had written. ;)

I just looked up the 'rugby shaped eye' thing as I had never heard of it before. Poor Jonathan, it seems to be 'a very common eye problem'. And here he was trying to sound all special, like....
I have astigmatism as do 2 of my kids, 1 has to wear glasses full time and is currently below the legal safe driving limit for her sight!! We apparently have a year to reverse this before her eyes stop developing! I hope their kids have been thoroughly checked by an optician as it’s genetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have astigmatism as do 2 of my kids, 1 has to wear glasses full time and is currently below the legal safe driving limit for her sight!! We apparently have a year to reverse this before her eyes stop developing! I hope their kids have been thoroughly checked by an optician as it’s genetic.
Not unless the optician will settle to do it in exchange for an ad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Eduardo was with him the 2nd time he got a freebie check, but that was more for fun 'because he wants glasses like daddy'. We never saw him with glasses other than playing with his dad's, though.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
pink skinny jeans paired with runners arent doing her any favours
why does she always wear awful 3 sizes too small neon pants? Its so strange, either wear a colour that is more flatter when its 3 sizes too small or buy pink in the right size.
Her collection is going to be hilarious, her style is so bad and her ITS seems to be pairing with anyone and everyone. Saffron Barker has had about 10 collections each as ugly as the last with them. My favourite is that the little/big brother and dad shirts are all blue :) can't little and older brothers like PINK GUYS!! And bring out a dress that says Big brother on it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm I’m not sure. I have friends with children at the school and as far as they know the children are still enrolled. The summer camp isn’t run by the school, but a company who just rent the space from the school in the summer.
As an aside, the back to school video on TikTok is a joke, advertising school uniform from Asda when the school they go to specifies that you have to buy their branded uniform from a specific shop 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.