SacconeJoly’s #51 All My Friends Are Appliances

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boasting about being drunk while around the kids then instructing your child to say go on when asked about getting drunk again... such wise decisions to make for someone with an ‘open relationship’ and an ever growing file with social services... I hope someone’s going to keep ss up to date, he’s playing with fire at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
SS would take being drunk around your kids and opening admitting you have an alcohol problem much much more seriously than oops my kid has an owie.
Parenting under the influence is frowned upon (and for good reason, Jotato, for good reason) and is generally a trait seen in low(er) income families as parents use alcohol and/or other illicit substances to escape the realities of their situation whether it's the kids, jobs, partner or just overall lack of motivation.
Kids can be taken away from you if you refuse to change your habits as being drunk can have severe consequences. The kids basically have no supervision in the early hours of the night when Anna is asleep and Jotato is drunk. If anything serious were to happen and he isn't in a state of mind to address it, it could turn out to be fatal. He can't even drive anyone to the hospital or make a coherent phone call.
Anna sure as hell doesn't seem like the kind of person to be level-headed and lead the way when her husband is drunk off his arse and has been watching crappy thrillers.
I understand he's going to deflect like he did with the cold showers - saying it's not as bad as it sounds, but a bottle is too much. One glass with dinner won't do much harm, but an entire bottle along with his narcissistic neglectful personality could be a dangerous combination.
There will come a day when he or Anna will inevitably slip up and SS most certainly aren't going to have a "friendly conversation" then.

Thread suggestion: Sacconejoly#52 Wish my kids would take the hint, I cannot be daddy without my drink

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
What prank scared a child so badly that SS were involved? 😱 I don't know about this incident, can anyone enlighten me?
Jonathan had a robot spider and was terrorising emila and people complained and social services came and told him to remove the videos and to not do thing like that again and hoe damaging it could be etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He said OK daddy, go on 😳
My daughter doesn’t even know what being drunk means. I’m sure I didn’t until I was a lot older. Why on earth would you ask such a question to your 7 year old child?!
Does he seriously think that if his child thinks it’s ok then he’s beyond criticism for it? I really hope one day he experiences some consequences for his actions because at the moment he clearly believes he’s untouchable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
SS would take being drunk around your kids and opening admitting you have an alcohol problem much much more seriously than oops my kid has an owie.
Parenting under the influence is frowned upon (and for good reason, Jotato, for good reason) and is generally a trait seen in low(er) income families as parents use alcohol and/or other illicit substances to escape the realities of their situation whether it's the kids, jobs, partner or just overall lack of motivation.
Kids can be taken away from you if you refuse to change your habits as being drunk can have severe consequences. The kids basically have no supervision in the early hours of the night when Anna is asleep and Jotato is drunk. If anything serious were to happen and he isn't in a state of mind to address it, it could turn out to be fatal. He can't even drive anyone to the hospital or make a coherent phone call.
Anna sure as hell doesn't seem like the kind of person to be level-headed and lead the way when her husband is drunk off his arse and has been watching crappy thrillers.
I understand he's going to deflect like he did with the cold showers - saying it's not as bad as it sounds, but a bottle is too much. One glass with dinner won't do much harm, but an entire bottle along with his narcissistic neglectful personality could be a dangerous combination.
There will come a day when he or Anna will inevitably slip up and SS most certainly aren't going to have a "friendly conversation" then.

Thread suggestion: Sacconejoly#52 Wish my kids would take the hint, I cannot be daddy without my drink
Alcoholism crosses all socio-economic divides. It's not just a trait seen in lower income families as is evident in Joan's case.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210807_231757.jpg

I don't know anything about wine as I'm teetotal but I Googled that bottle and it's £35 a bottle so another part of his facade of doing well financially.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jonathan had a robot spider and was terrorising emila and people complained and social services came and told him to remove the videos and to not do thing like that again and hoe damaging it could be etc
Emilia and Eduardo were terrified by it, at ages around 4 and 2 years probably. They were both crying
start around 2:52 for the explanation.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Such easy money as well. All you need to do is come up with a few storylines 'we look so happy but just had a massive fight' 'Anna says she is OK but her ED was really bad at the time' 'I was being a clown on YT but soooo depressed you guys' ... Sigh.
Don't help him. You know he's lazy and is not averse to copying other peoples' ideas. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree. There’s a difference between kids just having fun and kids screaming like absolute banshees. My daughter is 4 and screams when she gets really excited while playing and I try to teach her that while I know she’s having fun there’s instances where she can’t scream loud like that especially if she is outside as we live directly next to our neighbors and it’s disrespectful. My neighbors however are like the Sacconejolys in the sense that they don’t seem to care whatsoever. Their children are sometimes out well past midnight screaming at the top of their lungs. I mean I understand kids just want to have fun but man, these parents that allow their kids to obnoxiously disturb the peace especially well into the night there’s something wrong.
My neighbours kids too. Drives me insane, it’s just mindless screaming for the sake of it for hours and the parents say nothing. I’ve got 4 kids and they were noisy, but I always tried to teach them to think of neighbours and others too.

• Heart
Don't help him. You know he's lazy and is not averse to copying other peoples' ideas.
Oh no, they've said as much about previous videos, now we'll just get them sitting down and actually commenting. Gogglebox but with their own videos, can't bloody wait, how exciting that will be! Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jonathan has ODD he goes against any authority lik Social Services by acting out. What parent in Their right mind would drink on camera after that letter. He is a prick if there ever was one. He can spend that on one bottle of wine but can’t buy his children decent shoes for a photoshoot they look so unkept in that clothing advertisement. The shoes look awful and so worn. That of course is the least of it I can’t imagine what really goes on in that house.

I also think J serectly resents that Anna is so much better looking than he is and that’s why he posts unflattering pictures of her. Let’s be honest he isn’t the best looking not saying she is but she could do better looks wise. Both ridiculous humans though. He is stupid to think that people will still be interested to buy his book I February 2022 does he think the majority will even remember that debacle. He only chance with selling that tit would have been straight after the coming out vlog. Lastly they don’t even make members only vlogs anymore so people are paying for no content. Jonathan face repulses me now this maybe more due to fact that he is vile to his children.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He literally admits to being a drunk and drunk in front of his kids at that. Not to mention he sees and hears things that we normal people do not. I do hope a group of parents get together and discuss this terrible behavior and how it looks to the school or community.
A group probably does exist. We still don't know what happened back in May that made them producing 1 of their serious "we have to talk" videos defending themselves. J even blew his eye out because of the situation. I'm sure the locals are talking.

Reactions: 14
Do we think even if eduardo wanted to he would be allowed to stop wearing female clothes
Sadly, I doubt even if E2 stopped wanting to wear dresses he would say so - because this is no longer about just a dress, or even gender identity. This is his IDENTITY within a family unit. After years of living in the shadow of the “golden” child (E1), often being teased and shown to be seeking attention on screen, he has it. In the past year, his parents he has become the “golden child”, yet he will be acutely aware that this is connected to the dresses.

That is what disturbs me above all. Even if E2 is struggling with gender identity, then publicly broadcasting it will only make him 10 times more confused. Showering him with so much attention (which also impacts 3 other innocent children) will only make him convinced that dresses = affection/popularity. What child would risk losing this security? The feeling of being seen and heard? That is why I can’t see E2 ever saying no to this on his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Alcoholism crosses all socio-economic divides. It's not just a trait seen in lower income families as is evident in Joan's case.
Drinking and alcoholism affects everyone. I was on a gastro ward (I have chrones disease) for 4 months. Many of my “room mates” had addictions to alcohol. Some were 30 year old lawyers, others from affluent backgrounds etc. My friend became addicted to alcohol aged 19, and prior to that suffered from anorexia and bulimia. At 26, she was admitted into hospital with chronic liver failure and I can honestly say, I’ve never met someone who looked so ill. She drunk wine, 4 bottles a day, at the height of her addiction. Wine is worse than spirits apparently. After months in hospital, she came home and stayed sober. Sadly, last year she secretly began drinking again and died. She was an intelligent, beautiful, loved woman with a family and daughter who adored her. She lived in an affluent area, had a good education, and was about to start a degree in teaching after being a successful teaching assistant for many years. Alcohol knows no gender, age, race or background xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.