Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so apparently investigating child abuse is like saying to someone "hey, thats the colour yellow" - only for someone to see if it is yellow and then technically they have investigated it.
What the hell is he on about , childrens services do long investigations that arent as straight forward as what he has claimed as happened.
I feel physically sick right now

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
so apparently investigating child abuse is like saying to someone "hey, thats the colour yellow" - only for someone to see if it is yellow and then technically they have investigated it.
What the hell is he on about , childrens services do long investigations that arent as straight forward as what he has claimed as happened.
Exactly! They wouldn't be cleared in an instant no way

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Soooo everyone that they talked to are bleeping a bunch of idiots and no one had a better solution for Alessias problem? Like putting her clothes the other way around ahahahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

That is the joke of the year right there....... but they got thousands of people on the comments saying what they could do?????

Man..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was there a claim in it saying that it had been 'looked into'... I very much doubt SS move that quickly unfortunately, let alone clear them that quickly?
yes

Jonathan said that because there had been so many false claims against them over the years they've actually build a relationship with the governing bodies, so when this initially happened they were contacted and they asked about the cold showers. He said it had then been looked into and found to have no merit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The local CPS team and them were probably having a right laugh in the town bar about how many silly, dramatic, concerned people were reporting them "Down a shot every time we read out a report from someone....drink drink..."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm just going to be blunt.... They don't give a flying Fk. Laughing and joking throughout as if it was all a joke and only it was only one word that made it sound bad. Nothing addressing the fact that the kids have been saying 'cold' showers for years. Or that they silenced anyone who spoke about it.
It's all childish voices and poor me to the camera to appeal the the little ones. The nodding dog beside him giggling away, making faces and not apologizing at all.
It wasn't just Anna that said it, both of you did. Why would she say 'cold' showers and go into depth about it and then ask you was it horrible if it was meant as only warm water. Pull the wool over someone else's eyes because you haven't fooled any of us.
"We're just normal people"
Really Anna? Really?
In Jonathan's words- 'I'm not a responsible influencer' , so what are you doing going to the ASA responsible influencer event for then? Deluded fool.
The blatant bullshit out of the pair of them is unreal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Didn't get that either. Think that was just some "fluff" to minimise the serious conversation.
I agree he's not the guy for the editing job, by his own admission, if they are such responsible influencers but can't see their mistakes then they should get someone who can. Of course they have a responsibility they make money from making videos for people to watch. Why doesn't he get thats so important?
Also no mention of the censorship or apologies for blocking people's right to an opinion.

Reactions: 11
they have really deluded viewers, but they are just children as well a lot of them. I’d tweeted to Stacey Dooley asking her opinion on cold shower punishments, and whether they are an acceptable method of parenting.

Here is some deluded minions reply to me.
B142A916-1C08-4DC3-A98B-28C209822070.jpeg

What am I supposed to be jealous of? The cold showers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please don’t watch the video on YouTube and give those nasty people views! Watch it through hooktube it does t give them a view

Reactions: 10
I'm just going to be blunt.... They don't give a flying Fk. Laughing and joking throughout as if it was all a joke and only it was only one word that made it sound bad. Nothing addressing the fact that the kids have been saying 'cold' showers for years. Or that they silenced anyone who spoke about it.
It's all childish voices and poor me to the camera to appeal the the little ones. The nodding dog beside him giggling away, making faces and not apologizing at all.
It wasn't just Anna that said it, both of you did. Why would she say 'cold' showers and go into depth about it and then ask you was it horrible if it was meant as only warm water. Pull the wool over someone else's eyes because you haven't fooled any of us.
"We're just normal people"
Really Anna? Really?
In Jonathan's words- 'I'm not a responsible influencer' , so what are you doing going to the ASA responsible influencer event for then? Deluded fool.
The blatant bullshit out of the pair of them is unreal.
Tweet that to them saying he just admitted to NOT being a responsible influencer #madness WIll he still be speaking about it? Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
they have really deluded viewers, but they are just children as well a lot of them. I’d tweeted to Stacey Dooley asking her opinion on cold shower punishments, and whether they are an acceptable method of parenting.

Here is some deluded minions reply to me.
View attachment 36796

What am I supposed to be jealous of? The cold showers?
Turns out I’m jealous of the number of views they get.

I’m just a troll, and I need to deal with it and get a life. So apparently I’m not supposed to care about children being given cold showers.

I can tell the tweets must’ve come from a teenager, couldn’t be anyone with some maturity. Completely failing to address the cold shower issue. Just scream troll at me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
To quote Anna "Daddy has to do the discipline, I can't do it... people will say it's too cruel"... why would she say this if they were using tepid water? Never mind apologising to the Youtube community, they should be apologising to their poor daughter and assuring her they will never put her through that again!

Reactions: 24
The video now has ads and is making them money.

They should not be profiting from this, all profits should be donated to charity.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
No one is buddy buddy with social services. That's a huge red flag.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The video now has ads and is making them money.

They should not be profiting from this, all profits should be donated to charity.
Couldn’t skip the first ad, 2 mid rolls, one at the end 😂😂
He knows exactly what he’s doing, uploads like this bring in the views.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Yeah to be fair it’s the comments section that’s igniting anger in me more than their lie filled video, which went pretty much as expected.

There’s none so blind as those that refuse to see. Meanwhile, those kids continue to be worked and paraded like show ponies and treated to cold showers when they misbehave in the way they’ve been conditioned to do.

I hope someone with an audience picks apart their apology video.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just so hope they don’t blame Alessia for all of this :cry:

Very annoyed I’ve given them a view, and what a predictable waste of time that was.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.