Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. As a mother seeing a baby’s head flop like that gives me a visceral reaction. I was watching the vlogs when Andrea was born and Jonathan was letting his head flop around and I remember being horrified like this is your 4th baby and you are clueless as to the standard safety precautions to take with a newborn! Unbelievable!

I am not a mother and we haven't had a baby in our family for years, and i was so disgusted and appalled by the way they handled their kids. I think i stopped watching when alessia was born, returned and stopped again when it was andrea because it was to much for me. I just couldnt handle seeing the heads flopping around, kids and dogs in their little faces, sleeping in their tummies (just thinking about this one gives me shivers 😢😓)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Do we think Anna slept in and didn’t get up until 6.10am????
And it’s thrown her whole day out....
Now that it’s nearly bed time again 😨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Still don't understand that video but just watched some of messiahkaeto highlights about engagement. This guy is spot on and this was 3 weeks ago!! (Must have been about another incident as it was before cold showergate)

As far as I can see. 2.9k comments on that "addressing the situation" video and not one reply from SJs.

This from messiahkaeto highlights sums it up completely.
View attachment 36668
Messiah Kaeto is so spot on.

The ED video is weird and comes of with such a strange vibe because we all know it’s their word salad gaslighting attempt to steer the narrative away and garner sympathy at the same time. It’s not genuine and it’s not the right time to have that discussion and it’s certainly not the right time to suggest they can offer advice and care to other girls going through it in the middle of this storm that they created (and thank God they brought light to their behaviours and the way they treat their children) just to look like saviours and like they are good people. It’s fake and it’s not fooling anybody it just cements the fact that they are complete covert narcissists

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Same. Nobody wants kids taken from their parents, nobody likes the fact that social services have to get involved with people's lives but all these things are there for one reason. If you openly admit to punishing your child in a questionable way on a public forum (even if it is misconstrued) then accept the consequences.

If the adults are struggling with all this and they feel it's unnecessary and blown out of proportion then they need to be open minded enough to question why? This has all come about because of their poor judgment, not trolls, not haters, not jealousy. Every action has a reaction and people should realise there are consequences for your actions. Now take responsibility.
Spot on , they need to get real help with regards to their parenting and their own mental health , how can they keep ignoring the dangers of exposing their children let alone all of the many other questionable aspects of this way of earning a living how did they think this would pan out ? Someone who genuinely cares for this family needs to step up very soon, I only hope they are ready to listen to reason clearly living this lifestyle is addictive !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's amazing how the media aren't touching this.

This morning would usually jump at a story like this, as would loose women. ( But we know Anna has a new BFF in a co host)
All the rags would rip a 'normal' person to shreds over cold shower punishment on toddlers. It really speaks volumes.

I wish someone would have the balls to print it or discuss it on a show.

It's the type of news we want to hear. It's the type of news we should be hearing about, not who is the latest line up of strictly or who won Love island. The world has gone mad!!! 😣

Anyone helping them cover this up should have a long hard look at themselves in the mirror. There is four children who deserve a voice and privacy. They deserve a childhood without working from the second they open their eyes until they're are tucked into bed. They deserve private childhood memories to share with each other not the world. They deserve to be children!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

It's the type of news we want to hear. It's the type of news we should be hearing about, not who is the latest line up of strictly or who won Love island. The world has gone mad!!! 😣
Exactly. The SJs censoring of other people's opinions was bad. Their influence over potentially millions of people, children, parents etc is a responsibility and without hearing that other people think this kind of punishment is wrong the "influence" from YouTubers is unbalanced.

A discussion is not one sided, nor is it an aggressive opinion thrust on to someone else. Its there to start PROGRESSIVE thinking. Once you have the info you can make up your own mind. Uncensored, uninfluenced and stronger in your sense of what's right and wrong.

Reactions: 13
OMG. As a mother seeing a baby’s head flop like that gives me a visceral reaction. I was watching the vlogs when Andrea was born and Jonathan was letting his head flop around and I remember being horrified like this is your 4th baby and you are clueless as to the standard safety precautions to take with a newborn! Unbelievable!

I'm not even a mother and I had anxiety

Reactions: 5
I think the media won't touch it until it's known what's going on exactly. Makes for a much better story if they can report that an investigation is being done.

Reactions: 6
Thank you everyone [emoji177]

As for Siri [emoji23] apparently his name is Brian (I used Animaker if anyone was curious) so cheers Brian [emoji481]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you everyone [emoji177]

As for Siri [emoji23] apparently his name is Brian (I used Animaker if anyone was curious) so cheers Brian [emoji481]
im waiting for the video to get taken down and for your tattle account to mysteriously go missing o_O

• Haha
Funny that nobody much (apart from here) seems to be missing them today? I've seen the odd message asking about an upload but not many. Is social media really that fickle that the SJs are already obsolete?

• Heart
im waiting for the video to get taken down and for your tattle account to mysteriously go missing o_O
Don’t jinx it![emoji23]

I can’t lie I expected to be bombarded with official looking emails when I woke up this morning. Kind of creepy how I’ve had nothing at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Lol I don’t think so.
The unedited footage of Anna is still on YouTube.(from the Tattle.life channel)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is social media really that fickle that the SJs are already obsolete?
Yes. There's 1000's of people waiting to take their place and it's easy "work" that anyone can do. A few weeks of no uploads and they're be forgotten about as there's nothing unique or creative there. Just al-mund milk and a banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. There's 1000's of people waiting to take their place and it's easy "work" that anyone can do. A few weeks of no uploads and they're be forgotten about as there's nothing unique or creative there. Just al-mund milk and a banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter.
I think Jonathan is acutely aware of this too, hence the clawing to stay talked about with his clickbait and promising Saint Anna of ED some nice Gucci if she makes a video about her demons for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

This morning would usually jump at a story like this, as would loose women. ( But we know Anna has a new BFF in a co host)
All the rags would rip a 'normal' person to shreds over cold shower punishment on toddlers. It really speaks volumes.

Anyone helping them cover this up should have a long hard look at themselves in the mirror. There is four children who deserve a voice and privacy. They deserve a childhood without working from the second they open their eyes until they're are tucked into bed. They deserve private childhood memories to share with each other not the world. They deserve to be children!
These types of shows are Influencers too a bit more subtle but their main purpose is advertising by bringing your attention to latest fashion and home trends etc I stopped watching years ago because they give more air time to celebs than they do to real issues I am sick of the whole celebrity bandwagon jumping lot of them if any of these presenters had any real Integrity they wouldn’t be there sharing air time with someone like Katie Price, I could never understand why Nadiya and Colleen were so popular all I see is fake !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.