Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I got an e-mail this morning saying I had violated twitter rules after I sent a tweet about the shower incidents.I got a reply from Jonathan then it looks like my account was reported 100s of times 😂 So anyway my account has now been re-instated and I can see my tweet was seen by over 3k people ! So feeling chuffed I’m sure I sparked it all off yesterday morning 🤔🤗😊😂
Anyway on a serious note I did not forget or let this issue lie because there are four small children who cannot defend themselves at the end of the day receiving a horrible unwarranted punishment from parents that are using them and filming them all day !!! I just wanted them both to admit wrong doing and change for the better !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a feeling we might not hear from them for a while. There's a reason they went / had to go silent and unless there's a statement that can be made I think nothing's gonna come. She's never missed a sweat story before...
If there is a legit investigation going on and the authorities are doing what they should and are now involved it would be incredibly inappropriate to film what they film as per usual and to make a statement of any kind.

I see this silence and that the norm/routine content from them isn’t happening as of yesterday as a good sign.

Reactions: 15
If there is a legit investigation going on and the authorities are doing what they should and are now involved it would be incredibly inappropriate to film what they film as per usual and to make a statement of any kind.

I see this silence and that the norm/routine content from them isn’t happening as of yesterday as a good sign.

I hope they’re not doing a Mrs Meldrum and hoping by being quiet it’ll all blow over 😬

Reactions: 17
I hope they’re not doing a Mrs Meldrum and hoping by being quiet it’ll all blow over 😬
They 100% aren't. They recorded the video, they replied on Twitter and now nothing. This has to be a good thing and something legit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They 100% aren't. They recorded the video, they replied on Twitter and now nothing. This has to be a good thing and something legit.
Praise be! 🙏🏻

Just caught up and watched the video. Wow is all I can say. The SJ’s are fucked....I hope!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why thank you 😊. They’ve annoyed so much that people (sorry - TROLLS!!!!!) have reached the emailing brands stage - this is what killed Mrs M, the end of the freebies and #kindlygifteds - pray for the end!!
I so hope this is the end for them. Those kids have been though too much, they need to live a life without a camera filming their every move.

If J&A were decent parents, this would be the wake up call they need. The PR should now also be calling it a day, those kids need to have a normal life.

Hope whatever is going that SS is involved and can put a stop to it all for the kids sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched the addressing the situation video where nothing was addressed but what a pity party that was.

I gave my kid cold showers, but poor me.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I reckon Dom snakes ( apt auto correct!) is trying hard to find out the names and addresses of all on here and the dedicated sj forum- and offer everyone jobs at gleam, after all team work like this is admirable ❤

• Haha
I so hope this is the end for them. Those kids have been though too much, they need to live a life without a camera filming their every move.

If J&A were decent parents, this would be the wake up call they need. The PR should now also be calling it a day, those kids need to have a normal life.

Hope whatever is going that SS is involved and can put a stop to it all for the kids sake.
They've made enough to own that motorway Surrey house outright and have enough money for a very good standard of living for the rest of their lives even if they never get a job.

For the sake of the children it's best they close this family vlogger chapter and give them privacy.

I reckon Dom snakes ( apt auto correct!) is trying hard to find out the names and addresses of all on here and the dedicated sj forum- and offer everyone jobs at gleam, after all team work like this is admirable ❤
Dom sold most of gleam just as the tide was changing on infuencers to the Japanese pr and ad company Dentsu. He knew it was on borrowed time. The new majority owners are the reason why they have cheap parties rather than blowing 50k+ getting a wedding package.

Where did this happen!!??
She never said that. People were calling her fat and she said she gained weight because she was eating crap because of stress.
She never said she had an eating disorder she asked people to stop saying she’s gained weight because she knows she has.
Unless I’ve missed an update on this!

I meant to type Jaclyn with anxiety and Anna with an eating disorder..... it was late and I was stressed lol

Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm trying to catch up with everything here. What happened to Mrs Meldrum?
Also, is that Jonathan on drugs?? That video where hes feeding the baby made me so uncomfortable. And I managed to watch the original video of 'cold shower' before they edited it out, like wtf!!!!

I think that's the very 1st step really.
We go to children centre and my kids used to attend nursery attached.
It was very mixed and in a deprived area so spoke to many parents who actually were grateful for extra support and courses.
Seems rich parents get treated differently.
Im surprised the private schools happy with so much publicity so can understand why the other parent is angry.
I agree, a family support worker does form part of part of social services, they are intended to prevent and educate to avoid more costly intervention and support families.

They do fantastic work 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And years later they do the same thing with Andrea. But dont you worry lads their kids have strong necks
OMG. As a mother seeing a baby’s head flop like that gives me a visceral reaction. I was watching the vlogs when Andrea was born and Jonathan was letting his head flop around and I remember being horrified like this is your 4th baby and you are clueless as to the standard safety precautions to take with a newborn! Unbelievable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I beleive theres 2 registers the children could be placed on. At risk and child in need i think.
Could social or court order them to take parenting classes?
Family support worker assigned.
If this whole sorry mess maybe is start of some thought we need regulation than thats a good thing
The minimum would be they get sent to a parenting course, or another traumatized police officer, or something more severe (child removal?). << actually before that ovs they would interview the children and then decide appropriate action. Or nothing could be happening and they are just winding everyone up with being off Sm for a few days and will be back to business as usual

Just watched the addressing the situation video where nothing was addressed but what a pity party that was.

I could not believe when I saw that video this morning 🤯
Nothing was addressed apart from Anna’s eating disorder which whilst being a very serious thing, cleverly distracted from what is going on around the cold showers & their parenting style. Loads of pictures inserted in the video to demonstrate what an amazing mother Anna is and how ED affected her motherhood.
Whilst ED is a very serious thing I cannot believe she used her story (again, look at me me me!!) and a click bait title to fool everyone 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Still don't understand that video but just watched some of messiahkaeto highlights about engagement. This guy is spot on and this was 3 weeks ago!! (Must have been about another incident as it was before cold showergate)

As far as I can see. 2.9k comments on that "addressing the situation" video and not one reply from SJs.

This from messiahkaeto highlights sums it up completely.
Screenshot_2019-08-30-10-48-41-123_com.instagram.android.png

Taken from the 'Addressing the situation video'
Anna: "The whole point of this, I think, is that of you're going through something like this please don't feel like you're the only one, because you're not. I'm here for you if you're going through any of the above, any of the things I just mentioned"
And later she says "if you reach out to me, if you leave a comment on Instagram, if you send me a message, just please know that I care about you and I try and read every comment"

Very irresponsible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.