Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed so much! Is it all about to go tits up for them?! I’m keeping everything crossed!!!!

Reactions: 2
I think enough people have made enough noise (albeit with follow-up silencing) that it’s affecting them. The silencing itself is also causing whispers.... this is what happened to Mrs Doldrum and was the end of her stellar instacareer. Why are they all so stupid? Their stonewall silence ends up being just as harmful as the initial issues. You can see the desperation in JJ’s pudgy face that his fake life might go down the toilet - here’s hoping!!!! Their kids would all be so much better off with two normal parents and no cameras in their faces
From seeing many past careers go down the pan if they dont act fast to control thr narrative then the silence and censorship harms them as much as the offence/ incident in the 1st place.

Reactions: 5
I agree InstaLurk! 😀 FAKE LIFE! Well said. Quoting you:

You can see the desperation in JJ’s pudgy face that his fake life might go down the toilet - here’s hoping!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree InstaLurk! 😀 FAKE LIFE! Well said. Quoting you:

You can see the desperation in JJ’s pudgy face that his fake life might go down the toilet - here’s hoping!!!!
Why thank you 😊. They’ve annoyed so much that people (sorry - TROLLS!!!!!) have reached the emailing brands stage - this is what killed Mrs M, the end of the freebies and #kindlygifteds - pray for the end!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unless the radio silence is a way to get their fans to worry, seen a few comments with their fans worrying and having bad feelings about no vlog, really hope isn't the case and they are just going by advice of their lawyers.
As I said before I had liked them at the beginning and unfollowed when they became unrelatable. I was shocked when I heard about the cold showers and all they need to have done was address that, nobody was out to get them, just wanted accountability for this, but I think they have dug a huge hole for themselves now and it's not going the way they wanted

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been able to keep up with all the comments on this thread but have browsed through.

The more I think about it the more shocked I am that the SJs (and other vloggers) are able to get away with filming their children, publishing their lives on the internet for all to see, making a fortune from doing so, with no regulation or accountability. They’ve been able to afford this lavish lifestyle by essentially selling their children’s privacy. It’s so wrong. Maybe this awful incident with the cold showers will bring this to light?

I don’t know how they justify it, maybe that the children wouldn’t be living in a big house, going to private school etc if they weren’t YouTubers? I’d rather have my privacy than a private education any day.
Agreed. Putting your children on the internet as a job is poor judgment. There are no regulations apart from the obvious "don't show this, this and this" which are standard YouTube/SM guidelines.

In the SJs case particularly they have voluntarily put their children at risk by vlogging after concerns raised and even in the extreme cases of threats directly at them. Why?????

There are plenty of people who make a lot of money in the world. There are plenty of people who vlog for a living. There are plenty of people who make a lot of money from vlogging. There are plenty of families in the world that live a normal life. They could easily make a living, lots of money, enjoy being vloggers etc without filming their children. They should try that.

So many great voices out there speaking up and doing it so eloquently [emoji122][emoji122]

This was in response to scamp and dude
Theres is loads of comments like this under her picture and they have been there awhile ! Also it's funny how she has only advertised it once ! If that was me and it was for charity I'd be flogging it all day long ! I wonder if scamp and dude are just letting it run its course then cutting ties 🤞🤞

Reactions: 12
Unless the radio silence is a way to get their fans to worry, seen a few comments with their fans worrying and having bad feelings about no vlog, really hope isn't the case and they are just going by advice of their lawyers.
As I said before I had liked them at the beginning and unfollowed when they became unrelatable. I was shocked when I heard about the cold showers and all they need to have done was address that, nobody was out to get them, just wanted accountability for this, but I think they have dug a huge hole for themselves now and it's not going the way they wanted
Same. Nobody wants kids taken from their parents, nobody likes the fact that social services have to get involved with people's lives but all these things are there for one reason. If you openly admit to punishing your child in a questionable way on a public forum (even if it is misconstrued) then accept the consequences.

If the adults are struggling with all this and they feel it's unnecessary and blown out of proportion then they need to be open minded enough to question why? This has all come about because of their poor judgment, not trolls, not haters, not jealousy. Every action has a reaction and people should realise there are consequences for your actions. Now take responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I beleive theres 2 registers the children could be placed on. At risk and child in need i think.
Could social or court order them to take parenting classes?
Family support worker assigned.
If this whole sorry mess maybe is start of some thought we need regulation than thats a good thing
In my local authority you don’t need a court order for parenting classes, you are assigned a support worker and if you don’t take part in voluntary classes/help it’s held against you as a form of neglect if social services intervention escalates.

Reactions: 6
There are so many ways the kids can even be in vlogs without being exploited :rolleyes:

And i agree, I don't think any of us would want the kids to be taken away. There is absolute no doubt that they love them and care well for them. But it's not okay to exploit private moments and use cruel and abusive punishment. They need to be educated on all of this so that the kids can grow up as healthy and as safe as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In my local authority you don’t need a court order for parenting classes, you are assigned a support worker and if you don’t take part in the classes/help it’s held against you as a form of neglect if social services intervention escalates.
I think that's the very 1st step really.
We go to children centre and my kids used to attend nursery attached.
It was very mixed and in a deprived area so spoke to many parents who actually were grateful for extra support and courses.
Seems rich parents get treated differently.
Im surprised the private schools happy with so much publicity so can understand why the other parent is angry.

Reactions: 11
Remember when they appeared on This Morning and JJ was saying how the YouTube career could come to an end and was promoting his book?
I think they have made enough to keep them in dates and organic cereal for a while...they can’t claim that the trolls have affected their earnings so much. They earn more than a few pennies to feed their children lads.

Reactions: 11
There are so many ways the kids can even be in vlogs without being exploited :rolleyes:

And i agree, I don't think any of us would want the kids to be taken away. There is absolute no doubt that they love them and care well for them. But it's not okay to exploit private moments and use cruel and abusive punishment. They need to be educated on all of this so that the kids can grow up as healthy and as safe as possible.
I always thought they could have done so much with their vlogs aswell, like i was thinking during week if Anna walked her dogs herself she could have done chats on camera while walking with the dogs, could have been a daily or weekly thing, they could have done odd weekend vlogs showcasing days out round their area with the kids, such a shame the way it has all turned out.

I always thought they could have done so much with their vlogs aswell, like i was thinking during week if Anna walked her dogs herself she could have done chats on camera while walking with the dogs, could have been a daily or weekly thing, they could have done odd weekend vlogs showcasing days out round their area with the kids, such a shame the way it has all turned out.
Too much money/privilege really. If she walked the dogs and went to the shops and everything, she could really do so much. I don't anyone would have an issue if they had the kids playing with the dogs or Emilia with her Spanish lesson... there's so so so so much that's totally okay to show (and so much that is not LOL)

Reactions: 6
Comment under flaky libra’s Video (which now has 2.4k views!)View attachment 36621
Good point. Never thought of how other parents would feel and the risk posed to other children. I would also say "oh and cheers for pointing out in your trolls video that the school also has questionable and inferior admin servers" (y)
:oops::rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Too much money/privilege really. If she walked the dogs and went to the shops and everything, she could really do so much. I don't anyone would have an issue if they had the kids playing with the dogs or Emilia with her Spanish lesson... there's so so so so much that's totally okay to show (and so much that is not LOL)

totally agree with this, I watch a few smaller channels and they have the kids in them but in a way where its the mum videoing her life and the kids are in it not using the kids for the video. It is lovely to watch family life when its done right, I can't see them coming back from this very easily

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You know it's serious when there's no sweaty "I just finished my workout"
Story today! :eek:
WHAT !!!! Maybe it’s so dark we just can’t see her 🤷‍♀️

Walked her own dogs 😂 now that’s just crazy talk

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling we might not hear from them for a while. There's a reason they went / had to go silent and unless there's a statement that can be made I think nothing's gonna come. She's never missed a sweat story before...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.