SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still violent, in a recent vlog where she was chatting with Jonathan, she mentioned an argument they had where she threw a chair and broke it, she quickly added it wasn't aimed at him but in his direction. She goaded him to say something and when he replied in a way that she didn't like she went mad. She added that when Jonathan gets angry, herself and the kids laugh at him.

When they were still living in their rented house, she admitted to throwing a glass at the kitchen door which left a mark, she was so angry that the older kids had woken up Andrea or Alessia. I wonder if she aimed it at the kids.

A few years previously she also left broken glass at the bottom of the stairs and waited for Jonathan to step in it, which he did with bare feet, I think he cut himself and Anna was happy and doing a thumbs up at the camera, there is a picture of it on another forum someone saved, I think it was originally from Snapchat. That is abuse and really not funny, if she can do that to her husband who is her best friend, goodness knows what she would be capable of doing to others.
She's is quite a sadistic individual. Leaving glass for him to step on is abusive. How is this couple getting sponsors when they publicly tweet/ discuss this type of behaviour. There's something very dysfunctional about this couple. I worry for the children and what they see

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She is still violent, in a recent vlog where she was chatting with Jonathan, she mentioned an argument they had where she threw a chair and broke it, she quickly added it wasn't aimed at him but in his direction. She goaded him to say something and when he replied in a way that she didn't like she went mad. She added that when Jonathan gets angry, herself and the kids laugh at him.

When they were still living in their rented house, she admitted to throwing a glass at the kitchen door which left a mark, she was so angry that the older kids had woken up Andrea or Alessia. I wonder if she aimed it at the kids.

A few years previously she also left broken glass at the bottom of the stairs and waited for Jonathan to step in it, which he did with bare feet, I think he cut himself and Anna was happy and doing a thumbs up at the camera, there is a picture of it on another forum someone saved, I think it was originally from Snapchat. That is abuse and really not funny, if she can do that to her husband who is her best friend, goodness knows what she would be capable of doing to others.
I had no idea!!! I’m shocked ?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow.. really? That's not love. My husband can push my buttons sometimes but I would never ever want to hurt him. That is disgusting. Doesn't sound like she's with him for love at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t believe Anna’s tweets from years ago,( I’ve only just read them , so sorry if they have been posted before) she’s so stupid she thought they would never been seen! ??
Her poor MIL and Brothers. Her true colors for all to see. If you haven’t read them https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=345&t=25354
Who would want that as a friend- no one, no wonder she has none.
Wow I've not seen these before. I'm guessing her MIL doesn't like her cos she sees right through her!

Makes me sad to see how she's gone from 'ew I could never have kids' to having 4 though...I get people change their minds but somehow I think she only had that many for Youtube!

• Wow
:oops: Advising a woman she could 'trick' her husband (into having a baby).. she obviously had no respect for men. Hopefully now she has sons of her own that has changed..

• Wow
I found the pictures on GG of when she left the broken glass for Jonathan to step on, I think it was a broken light bulb -

She is deranged!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
very odd family. I didnt know about the glass - how awful? did he stand on it?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She hilarious watching her stories yesterday bemoaning she run of clothes for her youngest because her cleaner had gone away and she couldn’t be arsed to do any laundry, the entitlement as if she so effing busy.

• Wow
  • Haha
How can she call herself a lifestyle/family blogger, when she does things like this
I honestly don't know why, they are one of the worst Youtube families around but make out they are sweet and genuine, the facts speak for themselves as they show the evidence themselves. Yet they still get deals and opportunities which they do not deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I lived in England I 100% you put my resume in to nanny those kids to get a deeper insight into what that household is really like. I'd quit in less than a week no doubt, but I'd love to see what they pay their staff, see what Anna does day to day, see the kid's true personalities and get the inside goss to post on gossip sites for all to know their true colours

I went through a phase about 2 years ago of watching their old vlogs before the kids came along and they used to have absolute screaming matches at each other. I remember one vlog where Anna filmed herself apologising for jonathan and he was really upset - saying something like “you say some really hurtful things Anna”.

It’s normal to disagree with your partner - hell, I fight with mine. But she’s nasty. I didn’t know about the violence thing (apart from the chair thing bc she’s said that recently) though. That’s so bad. When will Jonathan come to his senses and leave her?

• Wow
I believe a lot more happens behind the scenes, I mean if she thinks leaving glass out for him to step in is worthy of sharing with her fans, then you can't help wondering what other things she does which she deems too much for the vlogs. The kids seem more scared of upsetting her than Jonathan who they hit while he treats it like a joke. Once Anna was annoyed at Jonathan and Emilia walked over and hit her dad, Anna didn't tell her off.

Maybe Jonathan will snap one day but for now he just drinks his wine to cope, he must think it's worth it though for the big house, Ferarri and "pretty" wife etc. I just couldn't trade in my family's privacy for wealth like he has and live such a miserable life and it is an awful life, he has no real friends, kids that don't respect him, a cold fish of a wife and the knowledge that his "job" could end anytime. That to me is a living nightmare but I don't value money above family and never will do.

• Sad
Can we just agree that Emilia is Jonathan’s favourite child and Alessia is Anna’s favourite

Anna doesn't have a favourite child though, she puts down both Alessia and Eduardo just like Jonathan does. She couldn't care less about any of her kids.

She couldn't even comfort Alessia when she was ill and put out an Instastory saying "Help Me" and showed Alessia sitting at the table crying alone.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Emilia is definitely Jonathan's favourite. Anna's favourite used to be Eduardo her "Italian stallion" (?), then she became quite fond of Alessia because she has blonde hair and blue eyes, but really, she doesn't give a hoot about any of them.

It's so odd how she's sat at one end of the huge table feeding Andrea and Alessia is right at the other end all on her own, then Anna wonders why she's whinging. Is it a big deal for you to just move her chair next to you? Lazy sloth.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.