SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not defending Anna but doesn't she have a jewellery line so that I guess is a job, she also works for benefit ( I'm not implying its a difficult job in anyway ) She also still blogs as well ( not very often)
She's not the only one that sees instagram as a job as well. Im not really sure what the definition of a job is but she is getting paid for it so I guess its work and she provides towards the family.

I don't like the work out clips its pointless and the fact she does it out of breath and sweaty is clearly just for attention
The jewellery line is not managed by Anna neither is her Benefit brow kit, she's done her bit and is just reaping the rewards, her blog posts are few and far between so hardly worthy of being called a job. She has the odd meeting at home with Gleam, gets her hair done at home, only goes out for her beauty treatments and from what Jonathan showed on her phone during the book tour, she spends over 6 hours a day on her phone. He showed that her usage was lower than usual so was over 5 hours during the tour when normally it'd be far more.

She has a lazy life where she barely does enough for a part time job let alone a full time one. She has a housekeeper who prepares their meals, a nanny, 2 P.As, dog walkers, car valeters and Jonathan mentioned a gardener also. She has so much free time yet never plays with her kids, she's a sorry excuse for a mother.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The jewellery line is not managed by Anna neither is her Benefit brow kit, she's done her bit and is just reaping the rewards, her blog posts are few and far between so hardly worthy of being called a job. She has the odd meeting at home with Gleam, gets her hair done at home, only goes out for her beauty treatments and from what Jonathan showed on her phone during the book tour, she spends over 6 hours a day on her phone. He showed that her usage was lower than usual so was over 5 hours during the tour when normally it'd be far more.

She has a lazy life where she barely does enough for a part time job let alone a full time one. She has a housekeeper who prepares their meals, a nanny, 2 P.As, dog walkers, car valeters and Jonathan mentioned a gardener also. She has so much free time yet never plays with her kids, she's a sorry excuse for a mother.
And she still manages somehow to moan about her life and how busy she is and it’s hard work! Bullocks! She’s lazy!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The jewellery line is not managed by Anna neither is her Benefit brow kit, she's done her bit and is just reaping the rewards, her blog posts are few and far between so hardly worthy of being called a job.
Thank you for saying the jewellery line isn't managed by Anna!! She's just a creator who comes up with designs, and she hasn't released anything new on there in at least two years I believe. The selling, manufacturing, and management of the company is done by the team at Stiltnest (?), they hired Anna to come up with design ideas/put designs to her name so they could sell more products. Her brow kit is done by Benefit, all she had to do was choose the products - hardly a straining job. She is no longer working on the products she's designed, just getting paid for anything that still sells. She hasn't posted a blog post in three weeks (and that was her I'm Quitting YouTube post) but watch her put one up soon because a lot of people have been calling her lazy for not posting like she said she would.

Reactions: 11
Jonathan posted a couple of stories yesterday showing a little silly argument between Alessia and Eduardo over a Minnie/micky mouse. It was cute but then again I felt a bit sorry for Eduardo because he was right and Jonathan just told him off and said '' Sometimes you gotta let other people win the argument''. Alessia is still very little , but you have to start teaching them and explaining these things at early age. This is not the first time when I see Alessia getting her way , she is treated like a little brat princess and her parents will truly regret it later. Instead of letting her win the argument, Jonathan should've explained to ''Bratlessia'' that Eduardo is right and it is not a Minnie, but in fact a Mickey Mouse. It is a little thing, but Eduardo would feel so much more appreciated and Alessia would start to understand that she is not always right and can't get whatever she wants.
They don't teach Alessia basic manners , and it will be too late couple years from now.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh, my heart bleeds for Anna! Why do they focus comic relief on starving children when it should be all about her?! She’s moaning on her Instagram stories that the personal stylists she wanted to hire in her area were all too old. Where can I donate to help this poor woman out?

Text REALITYCHECK to 5555 to donate to this worthy cause.

(This bish needs a reality check.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jonathan posted a couple of stories yesterday showing a little silly argument between Alessia and Eduardo over a Minnie/micky mouse. It was cute but then again I felt a bit sorry for Eduardo because he was right and Jonathan just told him off and said '' Sometimes you gotta let other people win the argument''. Alessia is still very little , but you have to start teaching them and explaining these things at early age. This is not the first time when I see Alessia getting her way , she is treated like a little brat princess and her parents will truly regret it later. Instead of letting her win the argument, Jonathan should've explained to ''Bratlessia'' that Eduardo is right and it is not a Minnie, but in fact a Mickey Mouse. It is a little thing, but Eduardo would feel so much more appreciated and Alessia would start to understand that she is not always right and can't get whatever she wants.
They don't teach Alessia basic manners , and it will be too late couple years from now.
It infuriates me so much!! She knows what she’s doing and she knows she will get away with it that’s why she does it!! They say nothing, poor Eduardo, I feel sorry for him sometimes, Alessia gets away with murder!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It infuriates me so much!! She knows what she’s doing and she knows she will get away with it that’s why she does it!! They say nothing, poor Eduardo, I feel sorry for him sometimes, Alessia gets away with murder!!!
On another forum where I just read sometimes the hate towards Eduardo is unfair and OTT at times by some people. Someone was blaming Eduardo for picking on Alessia hinting he bullied her and in the past Emilia (?!) and how angry it made them. These are the same people who blame Eduardo for being bitten by Emilia and saying he should grow up if he's still affected by it (after J brought up the scar E2 has on his back after being bitten on his 2nd birthday) E2 didn't even remember it but it was obvious E1 bit him and not a nameless boy who was at the party. E1 went through a stage of biting her brother regularly when he was younger in the vlogs and J did nothing to stop her as she is his favourite as he quite recently called her his best baby.

Alessia is being treated like a delicate doll even though she has hit little Andrea many times and quite hard too and she gets away with it. She shouts at and hits E2 too, she is turning into a major brat and it's all her parents' fault. Just wait until Andrea is older and stronger and he starts hitting back, you can see it happening just like the way all their kids end up hitting J as he treats it like a joke.

What is baffling is that J was talking about how he and Anna plan to bring out a parenting book (lol!), so I suppose it'll show people how to turn your kids into brats, because they certainly don't know how to teach them right from wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On another forum where I just read sometimes the hate towards Eduardo is unfair and OTT at times by some people. Someone was blaming Eduardo for picking on Alessia hinting he bullied her and in the past Emilia (?!) and how angry it made them. These are the same people who blame Eduardo for being bitten by Emilia and saying he should grow up if he's still affected by it (after J brought up the scar E2 has on his back after being bitten on his 2nd birthday) E2 didn't even remember it but it was obvious E1 bit him and not a nameless boy who was at the party. E1 went through a stage of biting her brother regularly when he was younger in the vlogs and J did nothing to stop her as she is his favourite as he quite recently called her his best baby.

Alessia is being treated like a delicate doll even though she has hit little Andrea many times and quite hard too and she gets away with it. She shouts at and hits E2 too, she is turning into a major brat and it's all her parents' fault. Just wait until Andrea is older and stronger and he starts hitting back, you can see it happening just like the way all their kids end up hitting J as he treats it like a joke.

What is baffling is that J was talking about how he and Anna plan to bring out a parenting book (lol!), so I suppose it'll show people how to turn your kids into brats, because they certainly don't know how to teach them right from wrong.
Wow! It’s not Eduardos fault that they don’t teach Alessia how to behave, but it’s was even like that when she was going to hospital to have Andrea, they were like what is she going to be like when the baby is born because she doesn’t like to share Anna with anyone, well it’s simple isn’t it? She will do as she told, but they don’t care really and think it’s funny that she behaves in a non appropriate manner! Parenting book?!? They don’t have a clue, they think because they have 4 kids that makes them able to write book on parenting? Any ****** can write a book this day it seems, all they need is to have a good audience and that’s it, done!! They annoying, can’t stand them! Anna is lazy, haven’t seen her play with any of her kids, lazy lazy!!!! And they both at home!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
From what Jonathan said it will be a parenting book with added recipes from Anna! She couldn't even cook the prepared turkey at Xmas and burnt it even before the veggies were put in the oven! The housekeeper prepares their meals but Anna will likely take the recipes and pictures of the meals and pretend they are her own, they are con artists.

She brought out her style book a few years ago but is now planning on hiring a stylist for herself! They honestly don't have a clue and are being given all these opportunities easily yet she still complains. They do not deserve chances like book deals, they are talentless grifters.

• Sad
  • Haha
Another workout done!! Yay Anna! And why does she always have to talk when she’s out of break and with this ridiculous invisible braces ? or whatever they called ( being ignorant here?) is it to proof she’s done the workout?! She wants to stylist people, oh my word!!!!! Really?! She wants to dress young, so off she goes shopping and spend all of J money!! Just hope she doesn’t buy all her clothes in different shades of grey??

Reactions: 6
It almost sounded like she was going to take on a real job, but nooooooo... it’s something she wants to do for herself, not to practice it.

She wants to upgrade her wardrobe. Please, please start with that ugly bra so we never have to see it again.

• Haha
I still find it hard to believe they have 5/6 bedrooms yet Emilia is sharing with Alessia, Andrea is going to be sharing with Eduardo eventually too. You'd think they'd at least give each child a room of their own because sharing with a toddler is unfair.

As long as Anna is comfortable her kids don't matter. She said she only realises she has four kids whenever she folds their clothes, she was only folding them because their housekeeper is on holiday. Poor thing will be exhausted after that and will need a nap!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Emilia and Eduardo would be better suited to share since they're close in age and share similar interests. And same for Alessia and Andrea sharing. But of course that's a big no because she wouldn't be able to do the whole boy/girl decor that she's so obsessed with. Pathetic witch. Seems ridiculous they bought this huge house and don't have enough bedrooms for their 4 kids? When they're older they're all going to want their own space, so why didn't they think of this? Did they buy this house to suit themselves or with their children in mind? Silly question, as if they put anyone before themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Emilia and Eduardo would be better suited to share since they're close in age and share similar interests. And same for Alessia and Andrea sharing. But of course that's a big no because she wouldn't be able to do the whole boy/girl decor that she's so obsessed with. Pathetic witch. Seems ridiculous they bought this huge house and don't have enough bedrooms for their 4 kids? When they're older they're all going to want their own space, so why didn't they think of this? Did they buy this house to suit themselves or with their children in mind? Silly question, as if they put anyone before themselves.
im pretty sure Jonathan said they have enough rooms for one each but they are putting them together because he shared? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anna is rocking 80’s lip liner style today ! At first I thought she sipped cappuccino and forgot to wipe off the chocolate lining from her mouth .

• Haha
I can’t get over all the dog poo picking up content, is this her way of showing she is busy? That she (not even everyday) picks up after her own dogs and films it and then puts it out on the internet! I’m now watching their vlogs for comedy, like what unbelievable thing will the do to fill time now.

• Haha
Maybe the dog poo ? is just to let us know that she’s just as normal as we are?!! Not too posh to pick up tit!!

Reactions: 6
She acts as if it's all beneath her and she's far too good to be looking after her dogs. The only thing she does for them is picking up their poo when she feels like it and feeding them when Jonathan can't do ot, that's it. There's no dental care or any brushing of their hair, never mind walking them or playing with them.

At the old house she actually left the poo in the garden for the whole of the winter, I bet it was heaving with the stuff. She thinks she's better than others but is just a dirty cow at heart who happened to get wealthy by selling her children's lives, which is nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: 11
Good god Anna drives me insane. Oh I went to fashion college, I always wanted to be a stylist... so instead of using her knowledge ( which I highly doubt she has) she employs yet another person to hold clothes colors up against her skin to tell her she’s a Spring not Autumn colour girl. Oh and to use a belt and show her waist off. Fool of a woman. She has a boys flat figure now. She’s gone overboard. She dresses like a granny. Uurrghhh!
And my heart bleeds, their nanny is leaving.... I’d run for the hills too. How about you get up off your lazy arse and do what all the mothers in the world do and mind your own kids. You don’t work outside the house, you actually don’t work at all, but we will let you believe you do. You have zero excuse as to why you can’t get your kids up, dressed, fed, bring them to school, collect them, play with them, go out with them! No excuse at all, you need a good kick up the arse and reality check. Ah I feel better now . ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's pathetic and an insult to all working mothers out there, I keep wondering why she had children when she was adamant that she wanted none, even saying she had a phobia of being pregnant. She could have told Jonathan that she absolutely didn't want children and if he did he could find someone else, he knew he hit the jackpot with her (not that I think she's a prize as she's anything but) so most likely would've stuck around.

I feel bad for all four of their kids because they are just cast members who have their basic needs met but have no real love in their lives. Their privacy is not protected which a loving parent would do above profit. Anna doesn't have a maternal bone in her body, she only had those kids for views nothing more which is sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.