SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what is the given reason she gets up at 5 30 in the morning ? I previously got up at this time to begin a nursing shift at 7am! Where has Anna to be?
It's so she has enough time left to cake herself in make up to sit at home all day.

Reactions: 6
i realized ive never shared my experience with mr jofee jokes on this forum before, so i might aswell explain for anyone interested. back in 2013-2014 when i was 13/14 i was one of the sacconejoly minions who was blinded by their fake "happy family" facade. i even bought their CALENDAR. yes, i was THAT dumb.

on one particular occasion i noticed that emilia's photos were being used on a creepy baby roleplay instagram account and notified jonathan on twitter. he did not seem very bothered at all. just said he would "contact instagram friend:)" on another occasion, he recruited a group of their teenage minions (me included) to basically do his work for him and catalog all of their videos into a spreadsheet. at the time, my 13 year old self was flattered to be chosen by sir jofus jokes himself, but now when i look back that was totally taking advantage od his fanbase to do his work for him[emoji849]

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
update: i was looking for the tweets he sent to me in 2014 and surprise they're all deleted LMAO! remember when he "accidentally" deleted all his pre-2016 tweets because he was "just trying out a program and didn't know it would delete all his old tweets" OOPSIE! isnt that convenient

Reactions: 14
I woke up at 06:09 this morning (before my alarm, goddamn) and looked at the clock on my bedside table and actually thought to myself “oh, Anna will have just started her InstaStory. How boring to do the same damn thing every day when she could have so much variation without a job to go to. If I was her and had her money I’d be going wild lol.

Reactions: 7
update: i was looking for the tweets he sent to me in 2014 and surprise they're all deleted LMAO! remember when he "accidentally" deleted all his pre-2016 tweets because he was "just trying out a program and didn't know it would delete all his old tweets" OOPSIE! isnt that convenient
Now he uses Ellie Wilson to help him with his vlogging at times and has edited videos for him, I think she accompanied them to one of their last book tours and filmed for them but as far as I know the footage was never used.

Don't worry he is a user, manipulator and bully (he threatened and intimidated the beauty vlogger Sinead Cady after she made a vlog about the way he treated her at an event a few years ago, she ended up removing the vlog and stopped vlogging for a while as she felt so upset by it).

Also when they were in Ireland a year or 2 ago and they visited the 2 twits at the White Moose Cafe, they ignored some fans that had been waiting for them - just a mum with her wheelchair bound daughter and another child. Bearing in mind it was winter and they'd been waiting for a long time, A&J opted to escape out of the back entrance thinking it was hilarious instead of just inviting them in and taking a photo with them. The lady in question commented under their vlog about how she had waited for ages because her kids were fans, she was polite but her comment was deleted. I truly hope they stopped following the SJ's after that, there are proper celebrities out there who show far more compassion to their fans than these idiots ever do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's so she has enough time left to cake herself in make up to sit at home all day.
Don't forget she has to breastfeed Andrea at 7am, no earlier no later, imagine if she didn't stick exactly to her schedule, the horror oml... She also has to be in bed at 9pm to get her precious "eight hour sleep" in case Andrea wakes up in the night and she has to get out of bed to tend to her upset child - such an inconvenience.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Now he uses Ellie Wilson to help him with his vlogging at times and has edited videos for him, I think she accompanied them to one of their last book tours and filmed for them but as far as I know the footage was never used.

Don't worry he is a user, manipulator and bully (he threatened and intimidated the beauty vlogger Sinead Cady after she made a vlog about the way he treated her at an event a few years ago, she ended up removing the vlog and stopped vlogging for a while as she felt so upset by it).

Also when they were in Ireland a year or 2 ago and they visited the 2 twits at the White Moose Cafe, they ignored some fans that had been waiting for them - just a mum with her wheelchair bound daughter and another child. Bearing in mind it was winter and they'd been waiting for a long time, A&J opted to escape out of the back entrance thinking it was hilarious instead of just inviting them in and taking a photo with them. The lady in question commented under their vlog about how she had waited for ages because her kids were fans, she was polite but her comment was deleted. I truly hope they stopped following the SJ's after that, there are proper celebrities out there who show far more compassion to their fans than these idiots ever do.
The way some of these YouTubers treat fans is ridiculous. Their sucess is dependent on their fanbase. You start alienating them and you're done for.

Reactions: 11
Watched tonight’s vlog and Anna makes me so angry. She says she has a full time job, doing what exactly. Then goes on about how she could not possibly cope with everything without the housekeeper, nanny etc

She also spends little or no time with alessia I have never really seen her do anything with her. She really annoys me

• Angry
Reactions: 20
WHAT IS SHE EVEN SAYING in tonight's video, she has 3 jobs? She has a house keeper a dog walker a stay at home husband who yes is working but is available to lend a hand during the day and a nanny and doesn't upload videos anymore, what planet is this woman on? She isn't just out of touch she's actually offensive to mums who really work, clean, walk their own dogs and who have to leave the house for more than just to 'get a wax' ugh

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Watched tonight’s vlog and Anna makes me so angry. She says she has a full time job, doing what exactly. Then goes on about how she could not possibly cope with everything without the housekeeper, nanny etc

She also spends little or no time with alessia I have never really seen her do anything with her. She really annoys me
I never really see Anna do anything with the kids unless it involves food or a bath. Also, does she ever get out of that house? She has people come over and do her nails, cut hair, walk the dogs, watch the kids, mind the house, Jonathan picks up the kids, and sometimes brings back food. I'm beginning to suspect she's agoraphobic. It's gotten ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
Anna is deluded if she thinks what she is doing can be classed as a full time job, she barely does anything worthwhile and any effort she makes is solely for her benefit, like the early morning workouts or going for her waxing and nail appointments. It's a shame her mum has left because at least with her the kids got some interaction with someone who cares for them more than their own mother does.

Reactions: 9
They really annoy me!! I don’t see their videos anymore because every time I try and watch she pisses me off and I have to stop watching, the “ oh my goddess” they say it all the time!!! On my goddess??‍♀?She has such a hard life, all the cleaning, swimming in laundry, oh my goodness Anna my heart blead for you!!! And driving a Ferrari with a Ferrari jacket, it’s not ok?

Reactions: 12
Anna is deluded if she thinks what she is doing can be classed as a full time job, she barely does anything worthwhile and any effort she makes is solely for her benefit, like the early morning workouts or going for her waxing and nail appointments. It's a shame her mum has left because at least with her the kids got some interaction with someone who cares for them more than their own mother does.
She's a total waste of air, pathetic excuse of a human.

Reactions: 9
This mornings insta stories on Anna’s account made me laugh . She is still sweaty and out of breath whilst filming them . Means that as soon as the workout is finito she runs to grab her phone to ensure she captures this “ in sweaty and out of breath “ moment haha . Maybe rest for couple of minutes and wipe the sweat off your face before updating us about the things in your life that doesn’t really matter . Ok now let’s wait for 9:30 mirror selfie with Andrea !

• Haha
WHAT IS SHE EVEN SAYING in tonight's video, she has 3 jobs? She has a house keeper a dog walker a stay at home husband who yes is working but is available to lend a hand during the day and a nanny and doesn't upload videos anymore, what planet is this woman on? She isn't just out of touch she's actually offensive to mums who really work, clean, walk their own dogs and who have to leave the house for more than just to 'get a wax' ugh
The only three things that I think she would do enough of to classify as hours equal to that of a full time job (combined) is 1) online shopping for furniture and ridiculous decor/accessories that her house "needs" 2) complaining about how hard she thinks her life is because she's placed herself on a pedestal compared to her workers and viewers 3) breastfeeding Andrea
She doesn't realise how out of touch she sounds and is! No wonder she hides away in her house, everyone else in their town must think the same thing! Anna has no friends in that town because word would get around as to how stupid and rude she is so quickly, especially since all of her rude comments are broadcast to the world.
Anna is not a decent worker, mum or employer, the moment anything doesn't go her way or it gets too "hard" she's out faster than a lion catches it's dinner.

Reactions: 8
Im not defending Anna but doesn't she have a jewellery line so that I guess is a job, she also works for benefit ( I'm not implying its a difficult job in anyway ) She also still blogs as well ( not very often)
She's not the only one that sees instagram as a job as well. Im not really sure what the definition of a job is but she is getting paid for it so I guess its work and she provides towards the family.

I don't like the work out clips its pointless and the fact she does it out of breath and sweaty is clearly just for attention

Reactions: 1
I don't have children (yet, I'm pregnant with my first currently!) but shouldn't Eduardo and Emilia be in carseats in the ferrari? Or have they reached the age whereby they don't need one?

Also, Jonathan is having a meeting at the Walt Disney Travel Company today. Guess a freebie trip to DisneyWorld is on the cards!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Iv not watched in many many months... But how is aylissia doing with her new brother?

Reactions: 1
I don't have children (yet, I'm pregnant with my first currently!) but shouldn't Eduardo and Emilia be in carseats in the ferrari? Or have they reached the age whereby they don't need one?

Also, Jonathan is having a meeting at the Walt Disney Travel Company today. Guess a freebie trip to DisneyWorld is on the cards!
They should definitely be in car seats. The law is the child should be either 12 years old or 135cm - which neither E is.

I can’t listen to Anna moan about not being able to keep up with household chores, cleaning etc Really grates on my nerves.

• Angry
It’s the only thing she seems to do it’s moan!! All the time! She sounds ungrateful, and there’s always something with her. And that bloody organic?! Doesn’t she have friends?! I have never seen them having friends for dinner or going somewhere with friends?! She’s always in that house?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.