SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she's got candles lit on a weekday breakfast getting four children up.

Thankfully the Weetabix is organic. I don't get why she loves organic so much but is happy to live next to a busy motorway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it was a bit silly of Jonathan talking about their recent changes in the diet, he didn't word it very well - I can only imagine vegans going mad in their comment section haha.
''We are not eating pigs anymore, because they are smarter animals. I think cows are less aware of us so we can eat those''. hahaha
I am not a vegan and never will be, but his comment made me laugh out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their food videos are the only ones I can be bothered to watch, they're so unhinged.

Anna giving them all some long life plastic wrapped processed chocolate croissants and calling them pretty healthy. No, they're organic and have no nutrition. Agave syrup has been known for being a con for at least the last decade. I'm only 5 minutes in

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes I was thinking the same about those croissants . Doesn't mater if it's gluten free, sugar free , vegan et, organic. It is still NOT healthy.
Most of my friends are vegans and some of them have gained weight , because they don't just eat fruit and veg, they have discovered how to make cakes, pastries, vegan pasta bakes with cheese, vegan burgers , there is even a vegan mayo now! Just because food is organic and plant based, doesn't mean it is healthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jonathan talking about he's not going to call himself vegan while he has eggs on the plate infront of him. Then talking about Linda McCartney coming to live with him. I'm sure he does it on purpose.

"One of our assistants" couldn't put together the chaining table and poor Anna can't walk the huge distance between the bedrooms and the nursery.

Reactions: 8
Jonathan talking about he's not going to call himself vegan while he has eggs on the plate infront of him. Then talking about Linda McCartney coming to live with him. I'm sure he does it on purpose.

"One of our assistants" couldn't put together the chaining table and poor Anna can't walk the huge distance between the bedrooms and the nursery.
You are kidding me ???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such an odd couple, Anna and Jonathan. She’s only with him for the money.
I hate family vloggers. SJ’s are the only ones I’ll watch from time to time but it infuriates me that they use their kids like this. I feel bad for all kids who are plastered all over YouTube/internet in general. It’s bleeping selfish of the parents. With all the types of regulation there should be regulation about putting kids online. They have no choice and are innocent, but their MORON parents don’t think twice about their safety. ?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Such an odd couple, Anna and Jonathan. She’s only with him for the money.
I hate family vloggers. SJ’s are the only ones I’ll watch from time to time but it infuriates me that they use their kids like this. I feel bad for all kids who are plastered all over YouTube/internet in general. It’s bleeping selfish of the parents. With all the types of regulation there should be regulation about putting kids online. They have no choice and are innocent, but their MORON parents don’t think twice about their safety. ?
Sometimes I wonder if their wedding was even real, like maybe it was a staged wedding to grow Js channel because A had more subs than him (I wasn't on YouTube back when they got married so I don't know the deal about what was popular and what wasn't, but maybe he saw family vlogging getting big and decided "yes lets jump on that boat" and both he and A could benefit from it). I mean A was in a music video for him once and suddenly they're best friends? They're just not compatible. It didn't seem like they were head-over-heels in love then, it seems like they like each other even less now - who at their wedding to their true love only kisses their partner on the cheek and afterwards takes two steps away from one another?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Anna’s ever been head over heels for Jonathan but a series of benefits meant she stuck around - he was a “video producer” and formerly in a boy band and she was an aspiring model and probably thought he was networked to advance her profile. Then her dad died and J was there wiping her arse. Then the YT thing took off and J hustled and lied to make it their main income (look at his old videos, omg) and J saw Shaycarl making £££££ and decided to copy him and Anna liked no work and high income so stuck with him and the plan.

The organic thing drives me crazy. Anna is obsessed with things being organic, gluten free or dairy free. That doesn’t mean it’s healthy!!!! It’s like disordered eating - she won’t eat it if it’s not organic. Just because you have the veggie option at McDonalds doesn’t mean it’s healthy. She should see a nutritionist!

Their conversation about cutting out red meat was so badly done. Red meat can be very good for you, but Anna doesn’t actually do any research into what she should be eating and just believes if it’s “free from” that means it’s free from fat, sugar etc all together which is not the case!

Reactions: 10
The organic thing drives me crazy. Anna is obsessed with things being organic, gluten free or dairy free. That doesn’t mean it’s healthy!!!! It’s like disordered eating - she won’t eat it if it’s not organic. Just because you have the veggie option at McDonalds doesn’t mean it’s healthy. She should see a nutritionist!

Their conversation about cutting out red meat was so badly done. Red meat can be very good for you, but Anna doesn’t actually do any research into what she should be eating and just believes if it’s “free from” that means it’s free from fat, sugar etc all together which is not the case!
It’s actualy not good for you if you don’t have an intolerance to gluten or an allergy to eat free from! She’s uneducated when it comes to everything in life! She’s does nothing all day! Educate yourself??‍♀

the comments on their vlogs are disabled for now following the outrage over child exploitation on youtube

the comments on their vlogs are disabled for now following the outrage over child exploitation on youtube
They know this is a possibility when having their children on any social media! They disgusting, every parent that has their kids on YouTube for those weirdos to get their eyes on, it should be illegal!

• Heart
What outrage? What have I missed? Are there new laws? Yeah i noticed no comments allowed on their 3 day old video "what a fam of 6 eats' but they are allowing them on yesterdays video...

Reactions: 2
What outrage? What have I missed? Are there new laws? Yeah i noticed no comments allowed on their 3 day old video "what a fam of 6 eats' but they are allowing them on yesterdays video...
youtube has had to make some changes because big advertisers have been pulling ads from yt after people spotted their ads on videos potentially exploiting children. there was also an issue of creeps leaving pervy comments on "innocent" videos of kids doing gymnastics, dancing, etc. that's why youtube has disabled comments on lots of videos featuring children for the moment.

Reactions: 5
  • I got up at HALF PAST FIVE to do Lucy's workout.
  • Andrea did/didn't sleep through the night.
  • Just did my workout so that's why I'm all sweaty.
  • Look at what I've bought for my depressing office.
  • Kids playing in their rooms.
  • Photo of Andrea used as a prop on my hip so I can show you a photo of what we're wearing and I can admire how skinny I am.
  • Andrea wakes up from his nap, I'll show you this and the tiniest changes I've made in his room.
  • Shows lunch.
  • May show my afternoon snack if I'm feeling wild.

Please note: on Wednesdays I'll show every meal and on Sundays I'll show my blueberry pancakes.

Every. bleeping. Day.
She really is the dumbest most boring/bland/beige/dull/vanilla witch ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • I got up at HALF PAST FIVE to do Lucy's workout.
  • Andrea did/didn't sleep through the night.
  • Just did my workout so that's why I'm all sweaty.
  • Look at what I've bought for my depressing office.
  • Kids playing in their rooms.
  • Photo of Andrea used as a prop on my hip so I can show you a photo of what we're wearing and I can admire how skinny I am.
  • Andrea wakes up from his nap, I'll show you this and the tiniest changes I've made in his room.
  • Shows lunch.
  • May show my afternoon snack if I'm feeling wild.
Please note: on Wednesdays I'll show every meal and on Sundays I'll show my blueberry pancakes.

Every. bleeping. Day.
She really is the dumbest most boring/bland/beige/dull/vanilla witch ever.
The workout gets me every morning ! She is almost always in a grey top as well! You would almost think it was prerecorded at this stage

• Heart
  • Haha
The workout gets me every morning ! She is almost always in a grey top as well! You would almost think it was prerecorded at this stage
Also what is the given reason she gets up at 5 30 in the morning ? I previously got up at this time to begin a nursing shift at 7am! Where has Anna to be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.